Is this enough presents for a 4 year old/b/?

Is this enough presents for a 4 year old/b/?
I don't want my daughter feeling left out like she didn't get many presents.

no u need moar

Hope there's not only "girl gendered" presents here OP

how many more?

so much more

well that big box that isn't wrapped is an electronic drum kit, that''s pretty gender neutral

I remember you. You're that father who complained about not having enough money, yet had all that expensive shit.

Thats plenty enough, good job user for not being a shit parent

Bingo

Holy shit it is that faggot, i bet he sucked lots of dicks.

fuck you OP

4? She's gonna play with the boxes the presents came in. OP, do you remember a single Christmas present you recieved at 4?

Bait thread

quantity over quality is bad. a single sophisticated present is always better then a shitton generic chinc garbage.

I actually do

There's nothing there that's cheap or generic

Wtf that's fucking hella presents. I hope your 4-year old girl grows to be a narcissistic, self-centered feminist.

Bullshit. What was it?

Toy tool kit and a Piano are the ones I remember, I know I was 4 because it was the last Christmas we spent in that particular house before we moved.

You should also get a large bag, stuff it with cheapo presents (bargain isle, school supplies, some candies for good measure, etc.), and tie a bow on it.

not OP but fuck yeah i do, it was my NES.

You are the same guy who thought that he could jusr give her a fortress of cardvoard for christmas

giant tv as focal point
xmas tree tucked away in corner
kys heathen retard

>Sense8 on in the background
OP confirmed progressive numale, he's got it covered

My dad got me a blow up doll so i had a friend. And my mom got me some actual food.

Nice presents there. I don't get shit on Chrismas and I even have to work on that fucking night, wish I had parents like you

That was a joke lol, I made that out of some of the Amazon boxes this stuff got delivered in

no. how can you even ask that? you're a bad father.

Thinking the same exact shit

>>Sense8 on in the background

Learn2Netflix, that's just an add, I don't watch Sense8

For a 4yo? Quality and sophistication are traits you want to teach a teenager, not someone who learned how to go doodie on their own not too long ago.

too bad kids are easier to shape early. their early phases are more important to who they become after that.

Putting the tree where the exercise thing is (in front of the window) would be better.

What he said.
Do you really care about your daughter OP? Do you think doing this to her is going to make her into a person that will find lasting happiness in life? Or are you just satisfying yourself by giving her a burst of temporary happiness right now, for your own consumption?

>exercise thing

What?

you should build her another fort and donate everything in that pic including that tv to a poor nigger family

Or whatever that thing is in the far-right part of the screen.

What the hell is that OP?

Just get her dildo. In 9 years all she's gonna want is cock anyway.

It's a car seat, tucked under a desk lol, the tree is 8 feet tall and about 6 feet wide at the bottom, it wouldn't fit there, and not only that, there's a door leading to my gym right there, it would block it

Okay, give me your address I'll donate it to you

nah just send me some money

Felling generous for a poorfag?

While that's true, It's hard to justify buying clothing that the kid will grow out of before it has a chance to wear out or a toy that they'll outgrow in a couple of years.

A teenager can usually appreciate something for it's intrinsic value whereas it's more difficult to teach that lesson to a 4yo.

i would say that is good just imagining all that stuff crammed into her room

i wish that would be true for my ungreatful 16yo niece.

You just wasted shit loads of money. A 4 year old has no concept of appreciation, and your brain changes the way it stores memories after 4 so she isn't going to remember this.

Maybe she needs to be bought more shit

Post her

post a pic if shes hot

>>her tits
>>gtfo
chose one

definitely not

i don't have one and i wouldn't either