I wanna be a rockstar by age 26

i wanna be a rockstar by age 26

what tips can you give me

Don't bother

be good looking and die

I know an old junkie dude who does this he calls it his wish smoke desu don't think it's working haha

What age are you now?

I heard an anecdote that Kid Rock used to sing country songs in a heavy rock and roll voice at karaoke. That might help you if you want to be a singer.

Make a lot of friends in high places. That's about all it takes.

be mainsteamedge

Don't get a job, get education grants, live on hand outs , bum off the government. Be careful of having sex with people or romantic relationships. Find your scene and subvert it.

Don't take drugs.

the people I know who do it call it their "lucky smoke"

the way they decide which of the cigarettes is "lucky" is by shaking the packet till one pokes out more than the rest

it's weirdly similar to an old chinese fortune telling tool where you shake a cylindrical box full of sticks with numbers written on them till one pokes out more than the rest, and then read the associated number's fortune from a book

Don't be too good at what you do either, learn to overcome deficits in skill with personal styling

kys
/thread

Get in session musicians, seriously forget the band

This, or pull a Billy Corgan and play it all out yourself

Its all about who you know and how likable you are, you could spend your whole life mastering song writing and recording but not get anywhere due to being friends with the right ppl

>pull a Billy Corgan
more like pull a Varg

>you could spend your whole life mastering song writing and recording but not get anywhere due to being friends with the right ppl
and who are the right people today? some bland industry fags?
Wow, how "rock'n'roll".

Sell your soul

Got to suck some cuck if you want to make it big.

>some bland industry fags?
>Wow, how "rock'n'roll".
Rock 'n roll has always literally just been a marketing scheme created by bland industry fags.

true, all real counterculture stars weren't your typical rock'n'roll tools

Don't be gay

Do you mean rock and roll star, or pop star, or just popular artist? There are many paths you can take, but being 'talented' is helpful.

Devote your life to it. Be willing to accept failure until you eventually succeed, no matter how long it takes (fuck your 26 goal, don't have a time limit).

If you have doubts, you shouldn't do it in the first place. It should be an impulse, you should be constant compulsion to write and improve your craft. Every job you work, every step you take, every breath you breathe, is so you can continue to write and improve your music in your free time. We all need relaxation time, have fun and make bad decisions or you'll have nothing to write about.

It's not a question, it's an answer.

Go do it, or don't, there is no in between.

Know how you get to "know the right people?" you work your ass off and show your art to others, it increases your chances of running into those "right people".

That's good advice if you want to be a speedfag.

Can I jack off first?

That depends. Are you a musician?

>rock
>star

Pick one

How good are your dick sucking skills and how many rich jews do you know?

make a bunch of music and kill urself with heroin. doesn't matter if ur successful or not just do heroin

delete

Leave home and don't listen to ANYBODY!

ESPECIALLY your parents friends girlfriend or boss!

Yeah and you're supposed to make a wish and smoke it last so the wish will come true, a friend i had used to do that and i found it cute

Good advice, start living in a van and doing meth, you'll be a superstar in no time.

do you mean this or are you trolling i genuinely cant tell

>I want to be a celebrity
OP, you don't even deserve a (you)

Because "Everyone wants to be a celebrity" or because "being a celebrity would suck so much ex dee, fug babarazzi :DDD"

kys yourself ironically

Smoke alot, drink alot, still look above average, scream into a mic, play guitar and die when you are 27. Good luck