Ask a therapist that specializes in drugs anything

Ask a therapist that specializes in drugs anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really Sup Forums? Have you changed this much?

one last bump

have you ever encountered a case where it would have been actually a lot better if he would have simply kept using said drugs?

Yes

What is the worst drug you have had to help someone get clean of?

Xanax

Ever heard of 4f mph?

yes or no on legal weed, and why?

Yes

The medicinal properties alone are several reasons and I rather people get high than drunk.

Do you think there will be a govt plan to legalize less harmful drug to put a stop to the really bad ones like fentanyl, bath salt and desomorphine (Krokodil)?

I have a patient tell me about it but I never looked into it.

What did it do to your client?

Slowly but surely.

What did you hear

I worked with their psychiatrist to taper them off and they are safely off benzos now.

Do you have a clean conscience? Or do you have one at all? Can you even have one dial specializing in a Jewish pseudoscience?

I keep munching shrooms and papers and people are starting to fear me and I don't really mind. Wat do?

youtu.be/d-crQVV5bXs

*While not dial. Fuck my phone

Are you familiar with the analgesic drug Syndol? Why have they changed its formula in the UK and much of the rest of Europe? They have removed one important ingredient, doxylamine succinate, arguably what made the drug WORK so well in the first place.

It's a stimulant nootropic that has a high addiction rate.

I don't think anyone has a clean conscience.

Don't do it around people.

What's the best way to get off herion?

What are your opinions on Salvia? Have you ever taken it?

Go steal some naloxone off an ambulance and have a friend shoot a couple Mg's in you.

I'm sorry I'm based in the US so I'm not sure what exactly they took out.

I jave severe gad ocd and social phobia. On top of my reg meds my psych perscribed .5 mg of clonazapam 3 times a day. Is this dosage ok or am i fucked to get addicted? It helps take the edge off. Cant smoke weed in my state as an alternative. Also autism.

what do people take for anxiety

Methadone

Yes and don't do it.

Have you ever recommended pot?

What other meds are you being prescribed?

Depends what type of anxiety you have.

Oh? You're the first I hear say that. What shouldn't one do it?

I have yes. I'm in California so medical marijuana is possible.

Which drugs have you tried, which ones would you recommend and which ones would you have people avoid?

There's nothing good about it. It literally fucks your head for about 30 seconds. If you like losing control of your whole body then go for it.

I do it a lot around people. It'snthe sober time I start acting weird tho

I took it only once and I kept noticing an effect for a solid 5 minutes with at least 4 or 5 hours 'aftermath'.

Is it harmful though?

I take meditation breaks for my anxiety, you can't be scared if you are accepting your emotions and stuff.

Pretty much every SSRI/SNRI

Every Benzo

Most psychedelics

ADHD medication

Some more I can't think of

I take 50 mg seroquel xr and 25 mg sertaline as well

Maybe if you do it everyday but otherwise no.

Will weed help me cope with depression?

That's a good low dose just keep up with your doctor.

Maybe

How can alcohol affect SSRIs? I take citalopram 20mg daily and drink a bottle of wine a night

What's wrong with Ritalin

It can make your symptoms worse.

It can help you cope, but it won't solve anything.
Forcing yourself to be social could help you more.
Also think of a depressed state like a path in your mind, you've walked that path until you could do it with your eyes closed probably.
Being positive is another path and if you spend 21 days trying to follow that path, you have a basis for a new habit. After that you'll have an easier time staying in that mindset.

What's the worst/most uncooperative patient you've had

Everything. Worst drug in my opinion.

I have a new rule that I don't accept patients with schizophrenia. Once threatened me once and I had to calm him down and called the police,

>ADHD medication

how is it ?

This right here. Marijuana will basically mask the symptoms of depression.

you sure write like a dr.

Would you recommend anything else? I agree that it's shit but I'm at the point I need it to function socially and while at work

Depends which medication and what type of ADHD you have.

I suffer from heavy spasm in both my legs from paraplegia. Anything that will help me? Cannabis won't

Well I'm not a doctor.

I would look into Vyvanse.

How can i get prescription xanax and adderall.

Unfortunately, we don't have anything that can help with that at the moment. I would look into Beta-Blockers though. Maybe they can help?

Are you in the US?

Any recommendations on how to get xanax for my severe panic attacks? I fucked up and got labeled as a drug seeker

Go look up a mindfulness meditation class, instead of treating your symptoms, go get your illness treated instead.

>types of adhd

this one combination ADHD

cuz u are

I would stay away from xanax which is why doctors probably flagged you.

Hey doc, whats the best drug for an alcoholic. One who already kicked drinking.

I have osteoarthritis and its causing so much pain I want to kill mysel
My doctor only gives me this celebrex 200mg shit that doesnt help me and he says he won't give me stronger pain killers, opioid or whatever they are called like morphin or codeine

Why
What can I do to change his opinion
Even if I can get addicted
I would rather be addicted to a drug than living with this pain

Yes

Topamax

Why did you word that so fucking poorly for someone with your level of education?
You're either a psychiatrist or a therapist who assists with drug addictions. It's not very clear which.

You have to go to a psychiatrist and use your words carefully.

>Topamax
holy shit no. if u want take drugs to get migraine you wanna kys even more.

Do you have a private practice? Any advice for someone interested in the field? (Currently in school)

Also, any advice for killing the urge to go back to smoking/dabbing thc products as well as dropping acid?

i'm on Quetiapine, 600mg every night, quick release, for borderline personality disorder and schizoaffective disorder specifically. i dont want to be on mediation for the rest of my life but now i cant sleep without it unless i'm blind drunk. if/when i eventually come off of it, should i look into sleeping medication and be on that for the rest of my life?

I am not a psychiatrist. I am a therapist that specializes in drug addictions.

Not op but have you tried benadryl?

Whats your favorite drug to get high off?

How much do you make per year, before taxes?

Yes. Network and network. Get rid of anything that reminds of you of said vices. Cut all ties to it.

Recently? I rarely get high anymore but when I do I usually use LSD.

That's a question for a psychiatrist.

i have no idea how much money you make, but maybe just order them from DNM?

I gathered that from reading the thread, but still. Couldn't have worded that any better?

Favorite drug not explicitly for sleep that's prescribed as a sleep aid?

Also dropping acid isn't bad, just as long as you do it in moderation.

How to get ketamine and morphium?

.1mg of Clonidine

Darknet Markets

Interesting. I was on about 400 mg of Seroquel, because that's all that'd work. Felt like a dead man walking come morning.
Appreciate the input.

No problem.

nope, whats it supposed to be for?

Hey OP, what percentage of American psychiatrists would you think have tried LSD?