m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCAORZphnlY
youtu.be/y8EoYkel5VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

カラミチーマス

doot

Uh
I don't have much to say to that

Depression is just annoying.

Best waifu claimed, name one flaw but you can't because there is none. Write a complete paragraph explaining why my waifu isn't the best if you disagree with me (750 words minimum)

Nor would I expect you to.

My grandad died because of a depression overdose

0/10

i just feel like giving up because i have ahuge need for a gf like way stronger then usual its unfortunately for dominating women i know physically that women are weaker MOST of the time but refuse to except the facts because it hurts to much so anyone who express the this fact i lash out at anger is my defense mechanism a bad one but it works at the time i just want a women who will care for me like a mother cares for thier son just like esdeath protective and strong ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over.

more like 100/10

Yo, yo, calm down,

I know you've been holding all in for so long,

I know you want to kill your dad,

But,

Stop for a minute and think,

What would she do?

She wouldn't like it.

Cool it, fam.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Ty all i needed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCAORZphnlY

What if I fantasize about the loli violating me?

I'm into being the loli. Not gay. Not pedophilia either, unlike you, you pedophile. Fucking pedos.

Fucking pedophiles.

Also bump.

A...r
*cough*

I

miss sachi.

LOOK LIKE A MUTHAFUCKING UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump

Gotta love a dead thread :^)

Did you get shot by an AR

wh wouldn't

What is your honest opinion on my waifu? Do I have shit taste?

To bad your visiting at a dead time

Nice Trips :^)

You do have shit taste.
Dwayne "The Rock"-hard Johnson Rocks my Bottom

Try to find a better Kancolle than pic related
Protip: You Cant
Gotta love a comfy* thread :^)
Fify
My waifu is 18 and/or 14

>Actually liking The Rock
Obviously he isn't bad, he's a classic it just I don't understand the hype always around him

I wish there was more matches recorded with Sargent Slaughter, he's really old so hardy any footage of him but there needs to be another Slaughter

Hey there Rin, was that supposed to be Shimakaze or Musashi? Or did you find another boat in the meanwhile?

You misspelled Megumin -_-
the bote thing was a joke about past megumin claimers btw
Hello homura. Miku is even more seasonal than Megumin

It's cold...

I would get shot by an AR for Arisu

why cant athiests define heat?

Wait a second, are you literally making a joke out of yourself?

Miku may be seasonal, but at least she looks good, unlike your seasonal trash :^)

Go make another shitty thread or something

-_-
the Miku claimer is calling someone seasonal when he claimed the most whorish, entry level slut
Miku looks like trash tho :^)

why can atheist define thread

how cold?

Late afternoon Syndra

That's a nice shop, I'll give you that

GAS THE KIKES

GAS THE NIKES

45F
>Inb4 not even cold
It is when you live in 70F or higher year round. Most the time in the 80s though.

GAS THE BIKES, RACE CAR NOW

35F here
lowest was 16F yesterday
JUST

Low 60s here right now, but the temp will drop like a rock tonight and we'll be in the low 30s tomorrow & Monday. Cold snap right in time for Christmas I guess.

Sounds like you're in the deep south or Florida.

Btw homura an user impersonated me a while back. Dunno why. but i think you want him, not me.
45F isn't cold tho.
put on your blankie ;)

Makoto is in San Diego

I'd never survive.

Southernest California. Like, 20-30 minutes from Mexico kinda southern.

All in all, I'll take the cold though. Wrap myself in a fluffy blanket and I'm set.

Already done. I'm now comfy as fug.

go back to Sup Forums weaboo faggots

It get worse once it starts snowing and then melting

Yeah, it's all relative then. It's the same way that people scoff at people putting on jackets in 50 degree weather here, but then we see people ready to drop dead when there's low 80s and some humidity.

I prefer cold too, you can always bundle up. Once you're hot, not much you can do.

I can't wait till Winter Break is over and you edgy sophomores get back into school.

There's something about the not so early fog that gets to me.
youtu.be/y8EoYkel5VI

my senpai and husbando

no i dont wanna
im not going back
IM NOT GOING BACK
Even when it gets really cold to other people i just wear shorts and a t-shirt

Oh god nope.

I remember in high school, even people here looked at me nuts. In above 100F heat, I still wore a black jacket everyday.

Godtier tbh
Papa Franku is better imo

it's -20f here right now, get on my level

If your cold we could snuggle, cutie~

I'm pretty hot-natured, that sounds pretty comfy. I usually don't start using light jackets and such until the 40s or so.

Sounds like a great way to lose water weight ahead of a weigh-in. No way I could do that in that sort of heat otherwise. The worst is when you forget to crack your windows and then get in your car in said 100F heat.

Pls no

Well now that's a suggestion of be okay with~

>Car
HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah. This was back when I had to walk everywhere. And I really only did it because I didn't like the sun, and burned easily. So I'd rather just be extra hot and not deal with sun burns.

supposed to bottom out around -25 today, even colder with with

Walking isn't really an option here, city's too spread out and public transit sucks. Even if the heat didn't get you, a stray dog would. People and animals are more pissed off in that summer heat.

As much as I enjoy hunting and trekking in that sort of weather, it's still brutal. Stay warm.

>with with
with wind, can you tell i just woke up?

where you at? it's actually been pretty warm this year so far, only hit negatives once or twice

Be sure to keep the heater going strong.

Well it was pretty much just to school and back, which wasn't very far at all.

>Tfw fap was sub-par

Dallas, just north enough to get a little bit of everything, but we rarely get icebox weather. For the most part it's 6 months of heat, 4 months of nice weather, and Jan./Feb. for some colder (relatively) temps. We have a small chance at snow tomorrow, but nothing that's gonna stick. It'll just be cold and wind chills in single digits. Every now and then we go back to see the in-laws in Canuckistan and get a taste of that real cold. It's gonna be perfect weather for staying in and cooking something nice.

What about you?

Doesn't take much to burn or sweat buckets in that weather though, but you already knew that.

>sub-par fap
Feels bad.

i keep it like 60 in my house in winter, lizard tanks keep it warmer down here tho

minnesota born and raised, i'm in the north suburbs right now, we got like 8 inches of snow last night, supposed to get more in the coming week. usually we have at least a week solid of negative air temp with at least a day or two touching -30, haven't gotten it this year

Good evening waifu, how was your day?

It's a saturday evening, I have done nothing but doing nothing today and playing like 2 hours of ze on csgo.
What should I do to end this day?
Either continue to do nothing, L4D2, TF2, W@W zombies or again nothing?

Drinking is a good option

I do have some beer at home and stuff, btu I don't drink.
Alcohol isn't an option.
Nor is suicide.

Gomenasai, my name is Chen-Sama. I’m a 27 year old Albanian Oldfag (A person who is using Sup Forums for a long time for you newfags). I draw Dicks and More Dicks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior cancerous games. (Roblox, Minecraft, FNAF) I train with my cousin`s dick every day, this superior dick can cut clean through my anus because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other dick on earth. I earned my shitposter license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak 1337 fluently, both 9gag and the reddit dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Sup Forums history and their anonymous code, which I follow 100% When I get my Sup Forums pass, I am moving to my mothers basement to attend a prestigious Sup Forums skool to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an mod for the Sup Forums board or a janitor! I own several Guy Fawkes masks, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to my mothers basement, so I can fit in easier. I bow to our mods and janitors and speak 1337 as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck as 4chans admin!

Got it for you

Since it's steam sale time, I'd recommend getting yourself a cheap game you don't have yet. Might be fun.

Pahaha, this is glorious, thanks Gardoko!

Yeah, we always get the stories and such, but living in it is totally different I bet. When I was in college, air temp stopped feeling different to me around 10F. The wind on the other hand felt 10X worse the colder it got.

Not a bad morning at all. Picking out some recipes to make before I make the weekly grocery run here.

Here's the image that goes with it

Sounds nice. What kind of recipes did you pick so far?

Fuck my sides hurt

kek/10

yea, the wind's a killer, coldest day in recent memory was like -50 to -60 or so with wind, i had to be outside most the day

Eh, my PC is shit when it comes to any modern games.
Besides that I did already spent enough money on some stuff. Got a new headset and some steam cash for some cs items on friday.
Can't really afford to spend money on stuff like that, btu since it's christmas I didn't really care.

Oh hell, I just saw this. Nicely done, I kek'd.

I meal plan to save money, eat good, but also to avoid wasting ingredients- so far I have sopa de fideo, chankonabe (sumo hotpot is perfect for the cold), ginger pork, Guilin-style chicken, and then fried rice to finish off any leftover vegs and meat at the end of the week.

Holy crap man. -40 wind chill is the coldest I ever experienced when I went sea fishing in Hudson's Bay. -60 is the sort of weather you see in the Sakha Republic, not the lower 48 States.

Your PC can't be worse than my tablet/PC hybrid

That sounds really nice. When I live alone I think I'll also try to make a meal plan.

You could watch anime.

Watch anime?! What do you think he is, some kind of weeb? :^)

Weeb? Pfft, more like Dweeb!
>Biff Tannen

S P I C Y

Naps are good

yea, it was over 2 days, first one hit like -45, second hit like -55. Minnesota has pretty much the same weather as Canada, just over a shorter time usually

It's a safe bet.

Give it a shot, even if you're the poorest of the poor, you can still eat well on a budget. A bit of cooking ability always helps, but that also improves in time. Time to go stock up the kitchen. Take it easy.

Yes they are.

I like cooking, so that's no problem for me. I have more problems with planing and stuff.

The picture is actually on the page lmao