Welcome to the Trump era in Hip Hop

youtube.com/watch?v=E4i3bAtEuJE

Good shit

hip hop and black people had their moment tbqh

What should black hip-hoppers have against Trump?

Because he supports the po-po instead of black criminals.

>the nigger version of insane posse
does snoop think this will make people regard him as a true rebel instead of a pot-smoking porch monkey?

fuck donald trump and fuck white """"""people""""""

Best song snoop has done in years.

Black people will literally follow anything the Democratic party says, regardless of whether it's in their best interests.

That's not saying much. Man's a talentless hack and the only time anything he's in is ever good is when he's featured on somebody else's song. That track is garbage.

Not true at all. Doggystyle is a classic and it really is an amazing album. He's had good songs here and there but even though the video is retarded I think it's a great song and I hope he follows this.

I listened to it embedded and scrolled down mate, it's shite. Lyrically it's vapid agrbage and the beat has fucking nothing going on in it. Again, same as all the other garbage this guy has released.

Whatever man. I don't give a HECK.

Watch your language you cunt.

why they look like jugggggalos?????????? ugh

He might be a lazy fuck but talentless hack? Snoop on fire is still gonna kill 90% out there, he just very rarely can be arsed to do so.

Song's really good by the way, love BBNG and if the new Snoop album is in any way gonna be like this it might be the first one I'll pick up in years.

Guys guys, DRUMPF amirite?

Every bit of anti-Trump rhetoric will age horribly when people realize that nothing really changed after the Trump presidency. There might be a wall, there might be tax reform, but all in all, the country will still be intact and nobody will give a fuck. This will be hilarious to our grandkids when they're taught about this in school.

Anyone remember Bush?

Because a president who gets gridlocked in a decade long war over nothing and forming several terrorist groups in the process is exactly the same as the guy who said pussy.

based doggo