Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, any fans of Minecraft here would like to partner up and turn our love of Minecraft into a career making youtube videos and twitch streaming?

I'm 20, almost 21, male, college student. I'm funny and have a great sense of humor. You must be over 18 and under 45, preferebly a female but that doesn't matter, though it would make our journey easier. Also you must have a mic (no need for webcam I don't have one either)

I don't currently have a youtube or twitch channel but if you are applying and you already have a good amount of subscribers I will give you serious consideration as my streaming partner

Please only post if interested. Thanks

bbbbaut

yea sure dude go kill yourself

Tits or gtfo

Hey, is that your youtube channel? I can't find it

Fuck you man, you need to learn to read I said only post if your interested

oh

Tits or gtfo

Where's the tits

An hero

If you want it to be offensive videos i can help. My channel is mostly offensive doom 2 gameplay but i do have 2 minecraft videos

I'm a guy, dude. I don't have tits, lol

I'd like to request only serious replies from now

Sure, whats your channel? I have quite a sharp tongue myself, lol

You are a fuck fag just go kill yourself

Are u an hero

Do you know how much moola there is to be made on youtube? If you think it's dumb then move along but your insults won't effect my ambitions.

Youtube channel link?

TITS, FAGGOT, TITS

Are you pewds?

I would mind. already got a decent world set up. i dont play Minecraft often but I wouldn't mind Playing it with a fellow Sup Forumsro

Fucking die you fag

Why won't op deliver?

I don't have a channel, I already explained that but I'm willing to make one if I can find the right person to do it with me

I can't give something I don't have, lol

No but he's one of my main inspirations

Did someone say Loli thread?

Do you have a youtube channel?

Stop trying to derail my thread you dolt

Only autists play minecraft

Check em

yeah i do

Since faggot nigger op won't deliver, here.

No Channel. just a gamer

Dubs check em

>"I don't currently have a youtube or twitch channel but if you are applying and you already have a good amount of subscribers I will give you serious consideration as my streaming partner"
>"plese i wana stream 2 let me join u!!!!!!!!!"

yeah, kill yourself.

this could have some potential though, DanielFromSL is obviously a Sup Forumsro and his content is pretty good

owo so funny user hjahahahahahahahah MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT xxxxdd JaajJAajajaAJajajaja do you mind if I save this? It's just tooo funny ;DDDD

Better than op and his fag craft channel

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cancer thread

Op is a fag

You're a faggot.

12 year old autistic faggot kill yourself

Wheres the rest?

>Hey guys, welcome back to episode 647 of our minecraft let's play. Today we are going to lay down more virtual blocks, run across a rendered landscape, make some funni xDDdD jokes that te kiddies will liek, and tell ya to liek and subscrib. xDDd
Honestly, minecraft was a great way to start a YouTube channel but now its just trash. The majority of lets players on youtube are southern Americans and Europeans who are 13 and under. Good luck setting yourself aside from the others playing that steaming pile of garbage user.

I have a youtube acc 32 subs had 8k views before but copyrighted and removed :-(

this has to be bait

>pewdiepie
>main inspiration
We're sorry, but seeing as you don't meet the qualifications, your application for a minecraft stream has been denied. If you have any further questions, please direct them to the HR department. And may we suggest filling out an application for our other position, resident cocksucker?

>lets start a minecraft channel!
>your channel
>thats already started
>and popular
>and u need to be super hot girl, wholl suck me off every day
>but the idea is mine, so the money is all mine too

Depends. How good are you at competitive Minecraft?

Op left.

Damn, OP can't even take this tiny bit of hate and he wants a youtube channel and twitch stream

Ikr? especially on Twitch, getting roasted 24/7 You down to make a gaming channel?

Shame, I wanted to know whether or not that shit is real

No, I didn't leave I have various people contacting me from other websites

Though the amount of hate I'm getting from you guys here is just unreal. I'm trying to make something for myself and the hate is unjustified to the point that if I wasn't a strong person I would have given up on my ambition already

Because as far as we know you're just another faggot that's gonna make a cringeworthy stream and channel