We have a black president now, why not a black Superman?

We have a black president now, why not a black Superman?

There aren't many black superheroes. Most tend to be very minor heroes like Blankman, and Meteor Man.

I think for the next Superman movie, they need to cast an african-american.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0c2mJlgDRPF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cyborg
>Minor

It will happen in the near future.

America is a bit too racist for black Superheros.

Of course we need to make sure the woman stays white.

True. But you will need to put a tranny there.

>Teen Titan bumped up to main tier status for PC reasons alone

He fit in better with the Titans than hanging around Superman and Green Lantern pretending he's an A-lister.

Spiderman is now black so why not

No you don't .

Would his kryptonite be paying taxes?

>we cant create our own superheroes so we want a piece of yours.

embarassing

I don't know why they just didn't keep John Stewart as Green Lantern. The PC nerds enjoyed it, John Stewart's a good character, and Hal and Guy and Kyle and whoever else the fuck can just do other things.

Be realistic, blacks don't wanna help others, you of all people should know this

you forgot steel.

Superman is white like Jesus is white, because doing what's right is a white value.

He was with the Justice League before the new movies came out though. He was with them in the comics.

Blacks are already supermen

>John Stewart's a good character
lol

>implying a male black actor would accept a tranny as his love interest in a movie

Niggers don't like superheroes because niggers have no concept of morality

>Jesus
>white

Goy

>>so we want to destroy yours

The day after they get nigger superman they'll start complaining why does he save people instead of doing nigger things like stealing from people and raping children.

I mean assuming nigger superman doesn't just steal and rape children from day one

FUCK OFF NIGGA
Maybe if you fucking coons ever discovered how to use your brains and delved into literature you could write your own fucking fantasy rather than piggy backing off of Europeans to be shoehorned into our literature, TV and entertainment mediums. But that's not really the worst of it, is it? You literally live off of white people, you savage, illiterate fucks. You realise you shit skins couldn't build a civilisation worth a damn in Africa so you have to come and live in our civilisations built by white people. Then you start demanding everything from us; rights, jobs, welfare, technology, houses. We give you everything but you just ruin everything you touch; because you're savages.
Kill yourself, Tyrone you black fuck

Niggers can't be Superman because niggers aren't men.

Blacks hate the lgbt tho

Superman should be a sandnigger then

They did this in the 90s

siegel and shuster would be rolling in their jewish graves.

is superman jewish?

and? writers will be white for sure.

is he uncut?

>bling earring

lol

Shit. Just realized I'm on Sup Forums
Well anyway. There is a black Superman
His name is Val Zod
He's the Earth 2 Superman

On top of that, they just added a Chinese Superman so it doesn't make sense to add another minority Superman

What did they mean by this?

there is a black superman in the comics

No, he doesn't rape children

U late to the party nigga

maybe, then again, jor el could have cut him before sending him to earth.

She actually hates him atm

And then Lex saves his butt at the end.

Can robo Lois Lane have sex?

Is this an edit?
Did they really do the "It's because I'm black isn't it?"

Wasn't this all a ploy just to get the real Superman back due to the negative backlash of New 52?

The fuck are you talking about

vocaroo.com/i/s0c2mJlgDRPF

It's real, would you like some topical cream?

The new 52 Superman is officially dead, he has been replaced by the Superman from before new 52 who was living incognito in new 52 with lois Lane and his son.

You need a lozenge and a haircut.

It's real, but is also a joke. Morrison makes it clear that lex hates superman for being an alien, not black, but because supes is black the media constantly says he's racist which drives him crazy

>The new 52 Superman is officially dead, he has been replaced by the Superman from before new 52 who was living incognito in new 52 with lois Lane and his son.
Yeah. But what does that have to do with Val Zod

At least Lex will be white since he is the villain.

I dunno, I assume the other guy got mixed up.

Just like real life :^)

half black, they needed to make sure the Hispanic token was also checked off

I want an African-American or Chinese Bond to see the bongs bleed from their asses and eyes.

It's completely unrelated

The original Superman from before the New 52 ended up in the New 52 Earth 0 after some event, then the New 52 Superman died, and now the original Superman is going to take his place.

Nigga Superman is from Earth 2, and he is just another Kryptonian (from the Zod family)