This video will make you question NASA's lies about space travel. No humans have been outside of Earth's atmosphere...

This video will make you question NASA's lies about space travel. No humans have been outside of Earth's atmosphere. You fell for their lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sZpPSNE-uI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn3B-c01Bsg
youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
youtube.com/watch?v=EjZ7Cb5WDLM
youtube.com/watch?v=kcYKqMhqLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
youtube.com/watch?v=KO8L9tKR4CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course we have. The real lie is that Africa doesn't really exist.

You're a retard.

How so?

If you believe Africa actually exists you must be a nigger.

Every bit of land on Earth is Africa. The land you're standing on is Africa. It doesn't matter what you call it, Africa, America, Dumbfuckistan, it's all the same land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

>There is no energy in matter
Fucking Kek, sorry Einstien, I know your famous equation brought us into the nuclear age, but it was wrong even know it was right. Sorry

No, wrong. Pangaea split up a long time ago idiot. It never formed Africa. It's a lie to make nuggers feel like they came from somewhere. It actually doesn't exist. Niggers, back in the slave trading days, were deformed humans. Again, Africa was made up to make them feel special.

I'd love to watch you get sent out of Earth's orbit in a "spaceship" and watch you take a "spacewalk." That filmy suit you'd be wearing would make a nice subhuman soup, a very tasty treat. Although, you'd be cooked before even attempting to leave Earth's orbit.

Again, you're a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn3B-c01Bsg

Show me proof that I'm wrong.

>make a nice subhuman soup,

>you'd be cooked before even attempting to leave Earth's orbit.

Explain

Butt hurt nignog?

Pro tip: he can't.

Watch the video in the OP. See what the astronauts say about an experiment NASA did before switching to water tank training. They created a vacuum environment on Earth and the astronaut began to cook in his suit. And of course, the vacuum in space is far greater than what NASA created.

It's just another blatantly obvious blooper of NASA's deceptions. It isn't just NASA, it's the people ruling this world.

That was fixed moron.

Herombe loved Christmas.

Where is Spider-Man when you need him?

Well that video is made by retards (see my post here ) and they explained how an early suit was tested not a modern one. Also do you know how hard it is to pull a vaccum on a large scale, overall it is cheaper to train in a pool and can actually train do the work you'd be doing in space. Unlike in a vaccum tank

This reality is an experiment. Most likely a simulation. Beings like you mindless drones are bots, unconscious "philosophical zombies." You lack self-awareness, you're less real than the rest of us. There's only a few like us. The majority of you are just programmed with no capability of critical thought. Your leaders easily brainwash your types, which is why the majority of you are unaware idiots. All that's required to mind control your simulations are repetition. They just repeat the same things over and over to you and you believe it, such is the nature of a nonperson.

The interview is a NASA interview.

Do you know what the "vacuum of space" does to a human body?

That's not proof.

stop trolling
tesla said that "no energy" shit before einstein, so tesla is just wrong and einstein corrected him
everything else is wrong too

Talking about a suit designed and tested in the 50s.

Space isn't a vacuum.

i totally believe now. 2:11 in

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

And that's proof that Africa exists, how?

> believes what he sees on YouTube

>implying the air pressure in a contained space suit doesn't prevent the effects of liquids when exposed to a vaccum. Do you even physical chemistry?

Another retarded OP falling for a YT video. Nothing worse than someone who's wrong that's convinced they're right. Except maybe a Sup Forums troll. Same thing really.

Do you know what happens when there's a hole in a "spaceship?"

You have never been outside your parents basement, that the truth

>around minute 2:00

>Do you know what happens when there's a hole in a "spaceship?"

youtube.com/watch?v=EjZ7Cb5WDLM

This amount of pressure of that faggy thin """"spacesuit"""" cannot stop that force. It's cinema, no one has been on a fucking spacewalk.

Countless man hours in repairs. Possibly overtime, which causes a worker to go home late and get into a domestic violence incident with his wife. She now hates him. She's thinking about divorcing him, taking the kids and moving in with her parents in Cedar Hill.

How drunk and high are you?

Do you know what happens when there is a hole in a submarine?

We're all fighting over some desert-shitplaces or some half-islands in europe, so don't bother thinking about the universe. We could easily be there already, if we'd just cleanse motherfucking africa and the middle-east, get a fucking hold of ourselves and start building shit for the future.

But we are not, 'cause human rights and gender shit.

I've been up for 34 hours now, or 35. Somewhere around there. I can't sleep. Happens to me once every several months.

You live in a yellow submarine

So you're admitting that outer space is actually the 'waters above' in the firmament?

Because NASA would have you believe outer space is this vacuum that can suck the guts out of a human body: Ironic how NASA "trains" astronauts in water tanks after proving a human can't survive in a vacuum environment like the "outer space" they claim it is.

You're a retard.

Isn't everyone on Sup Forums?

Since you clearly do not understand basic physical chemistry. In OP's video where the water boils in vacuum, this occurs because in a vacuum the air pressure above the liquid is less than what is in the liquid. The gas in solution tries to reach equilibrium with gas above the solution which causes the gas to leave the liquid. How does a space suit prevent this but easily putting 1 ATM of pressure around the person in the suit. If you think we can not create a suit that has 1 ATM of pressure that can not resist the 0 ATM pressure of space, well then you are stupid

I'm at the goofy stage where I have auditory hallucinations.

See here fag

You think you're smart but you're so dumb. It's not smart to be dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcYKqMhqLeI

It's actually not that hard.

> that's what she said

Cool story Sup Forumsro

NASA conducted an experiment by creating a vacuum chamber on Earth, put an astronaut in a spacesuit in it and he also most was cooked. Did you even look at that part? Where the astronaut interviewed explained how he was feeling his own spit boiling in the suit in the NASA vacuum chamber?

>put an astronaut in a spacesuit in it and he was almost cooked.

fixed

Ever heard of the international space station?

I believe that part of the video, which was obviously in the early days of space exploration, like the 50s or 60s, are you saying after one failed test and that now that we are clearly using different space suit that NASA didn't solve that problem. This video also keeps claiming matter has no energy but that part is clearly wrong due to E=MC^2 and zero point energy. Explain that

You believe CGI in theaters too?

Those are the same spacesuits that supposedly went to the moon and back, IN THE 60s.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

>implying you can't see the ISS with some binoculars
Or did NASA draw those on everyone binocular lens?

I fucking love shit like this, post moar

If NASA told you there were big black cocks orbiting Earth you'd believe that too.

You only need to see it once to destroy your mind.

Fake and gay. Fuck off

Kek, nope

Nice arguement

MC Escher has images far more "godelian" than this one and I've been fine. I love them all anyway

It's the astronaut's interview that woke me up to it. All the other stuff is just as subjective as your arguments against those arguments. What the astronaut says is objective fact and there are serious implications to it, which is my whole point.
See:

You would believe it and hope that one of them would crash in your ass

Yet, NASA is still using only water tanks AND NOT VACUUM CHAMBERS BECAUSE HUMANS CANNOT SURVIVE IN A VACUUM ENVIRONMENT.

Which means, it's uselessness makes IT THE SAME FUCKING SUIT.

You are dumb, are you trying to say one failed test in the 60s means its impossible? Do you even science?

>subjective as your arguments against those arguments
The laws of physical chemistry are not "subjective"

That's why we wear space suits you retarded nigger

the youtube video you show is just a bunch of space movies, and you actualy believe it?
wtf stop skipping class dumbass

Do you think you could wear one of those spacesuits under the pressure of an ocean? Let's send you down to the bottom of the ocean in one. The pressure in outer space on that suit is far greater, plus the heat from the sun, etc.

Space travel is a lie. Space travel is cinema. Humans have always been trapped on this planet, there's no escape from it. Wake up.

Kek, do you know how hard it is to pull a good vacuum in a space small? Then do you know how hard it is to move in a fully loaded space suit? Are you really too dumb to understand why training in a pool makes perfect sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=KO8L9tKR4CY

That's not an argument. You're an idiot. Being underwater is different than being in a vacuum. Millions/billions of people have seen rockets take off. Don't breed retard

Amateur radio operator here.
I have spoken with astronauts in orbit on the space station.

You are a weird little freak if you believe in science but not engineering.

No a space suit couldn't go to the bottom of the ocean but I understand the difference between positive and negative pressure

No, I didnt. Youre just mentally unstable, should probably get help for that.

If a big black cock claimed to be speaking to you from a """space station""" you'd probably open your mouth then too.

Pressure is pressure.

No one has ever seen a spaceship leave Earth's orbit because it has never happened.

Kek, thank you supporting my point. The hose that added air pressure to his suit becam disconnected. His suit lost pressure and he got exposed to the vacuum and then he had problems. He was fine until a hose connected to the suit failed. Thank you for making this easy

You're not very smart are you.

>Yet, NASA is still using only water tanks AND NOT VACUUM CHAMBERS BECAUSE HUMANS CANNOT SURVIVE IN A VACUUM ENVIRONMENT.

Patently false, present your proof that NASA does not use vacuum chambers. By the way, the Neutral Buoyancy Lab is not intended to test space suits. It's intended to simulate low-G. The low pressure regime has been solved many many years ago.

Kek, right keep thinking that. Also bleach is just a liquid, drink it

OP here. Go jerk of to your traps and bootlick for Trump. I'm done with you retards.

Great argument

>Says space is a huge vacuum
>also says "earth's orbit"

lol

That vacuum chamber experiment is the sole knowledge NASA has of humans in any vacuum environment, because like I said, no one has been outside of Earth's orbit. After that sole experiment, NASA never again played with a vacuum chamber again. It's blatantly obvious why.

/thread

You're dumb.

alright
to al those who thinks that Sup Forums is just a website full of dumb people who you think will believe you just because of a youtube video you showed, youre wrong
there are smart guys in Sup Forums if you want to influence other person with youre dumbness go back to tumblr

>says the guy who calls Trump a """god-emperor"""
You're a retard.

aaaaaaaand which part did i say "trump god"??

>muh just-world fallacy
>muh don't break my comfy worldview
>muh """just world"""

This world is far more evil than you will ever know or understand, by the world in this context I mean the people that control the rest of the people. If ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy motherfucker.

pro tip: stop skipping class

>Wake up.
Kek, wtf, like any normal person would even care about if anyone has been to space, what a pathetic loser