What is taking lsd like, Sup Forums?

what is taking lsd like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good little physical high. You get a stimulant upper feel like lots of caffeine. As far as visuals it's like someone placed a filter over your vision. If you close your eyes you can see this pattern. Kinda like a kaleidoscope. That's were the visuals come into play. Especially if you stare at something and don't move, it builds up the visuals. Similar to shrooms but shrooms has a stronger body high and the visual pattern is different.

For me, when I start to feel it, I get a slight sense of euphoria resonating from my chest and closer I get to peaking, the stronger and more widespread that feeling is. Then I stsrt to notice visual distortions. Usually shadows behaving weirdly. Then things start to trail, I test it by waving my hands in front of my face. Once im peaking ill usually just laugh and talk to the people im tripping with. Sometimed we play video games. We go outside, look at the sky, and look at all the patterns and fractals.

Flatbush Zombies - Smoke Break / Fly Away does a pretty good job at showing both a "good trip" and a "bad trip". Highly recommend watching it. Also know that an LSD high will last for hours, like upwards of 8+, drastically different from weed. Just make sure you're with some cool fun friends and maybe watch some happy colorful cartoons

>Pic related

Also after about 10 or more hours of tripping I'm just done and get bored. Just want to sleep or have it be over with. Probably never figured out the right amount.

This. I love LSD but this annoys me. Even by the peak ending you feel like you've been tripping forever, by 10 hours I'm so done with it. Not to mention it's hard to dedicate most of a weekend to it.

It's great but it's long compared to weed or shrooms. You become a different person kind of, senses get melded together, as your dosage goes up the hallucinations get stronger. At lower doses it's the same "distorted reality" stuff shrooms kinda does. Watching objects breathe and patterns on furniture rotating, bending or sliding around. Your thought patterns get changed though so you can get stuck in though loops, blow small things out of proportion or get lonely, but compared to shrooms it's easier to control i find. Just dont fight it and chill. You'll kind of have the emotions/reactions and thought processes of a kid in a way, but in a good way.

Really enjoyable but you gotta be the kind of person who can chill and just roll with it. If you fight it you'll have a bad time. Just accept that reality is nothing but your brain's interpretation of reality and you good.

Yep. That's pretty much it. Shit looks like that and you feel really drunk.

OHH fuck what was that game called.....

A friend gave the best explanation on it today:

Its like climbing up a reeeally giant mountain with a fear of heights. You are afraid, but then you're up and can enjoy the breathtaking view. 20 hours later you climb down, and are like "wow, I still can't believe i've done this"

really accurate for me.

it's impossbile to explain to someone what trippin feels like... it's just too different from everything else.
you bassically gonna feel funny and say some wierd shit. just try not to take any of your understandings or enlightments to the "real world" after that. remember it's just a "drug".

happy tripping fam

You will learn everything about yourself. If you fear emotions, don't take lsd. If you fear your past, or there are things you have not come to terms with, don't do lsd.

If you think you can mentally face these things, then definitely try LSD.

It changed my life.

actually it's the opposite. take it if you "fear" all of the above.

Lmao.. really?
Do you know how many inventions came about on LSD? There was a study done.
LSD is being used to treat psychosis disorders and ptsd.

But, yeah dude, totally "just a drug". Let's lump everything into one category and dismiss what it can do.

If you read my entire small comment, that's exactly what I was saying.

A lot of these described experiences are likened to the times I've done shrooms. Is it hallucinogenics in general or are they actually the same active components?

that's why I used ". I don't define it in the same category as heroine and cocaine. use your brain.

and yea, I've seen lots of people starting to act based on what the "understood" from tripping. it lasted for a period of time and then they went back to the same person they were before.
I am not talking about scientific inventions or shit like that. I'm talking about all that hippie shit with the "love everything" "I understand the universe" enlightment.

Uncomfortable

This is pretty good. Life isn't going to be like a cartoon with monsters and shit unless you take some absolute insane amount or do DMT.

Also your brain doesn't work like normal. Hard to describe. Running thoughts and kinda all over the place but if you try doing 1st grade math problems, you will have a hard time.

Last time I did acid my friend was buying a couple ounces of weed and gave me like $600 and said "count this to make sure it's all there" and I tried doing it and just kept getting distracted by how bright and green the money was and couldn't make it past like $100 without losing track.

Yup. I love taking LSD for fun. I get a cool body high and strong visuals and it's just a good time.
But there's also more to it.
It takes all of your fears and insecurities and just lays them down in front of you for you to face and come to terms with.

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

really?
how many people died from LSD and shrooms together?

+1. That's why I never really liked uppers either. After I'm done peaking I normally just want to fall asleep. Not a big fan of laying in bed til 9am watching infomercials without even really being fucked up.

Feels like my back is strained when tripping on acid, feels like it destroys your ego. The lack of control over myself freaked me out the first time. If you're ever not enjoying your trip pop a xan and it will end almost instantly.

None lol.
Unless it was some kind of shitty synthetic. But even then, I'm skeptical.

I guess if you trip way too hard and jump out a window or something.

You see things differently also after a few minutes after it kicks in you forget what its like to feel normal so to speak for the best results ino lay/sit/slouch on a couch and just let yourself get lost in your mind you'll have no perception of time and your first trip will always be your best so enjoy that shit also don't drop it in a strangers place do it somewhere you feel comfortable or youll have a bad trip its a great drug so enjoy it

more like this

and less like this

Something that can be unsettling is you lose your sense of time. I took some good stuff at a festival and the entire afternoon felt like an eternity, in a good way though. I remember saying "man i can't believe we took acid only this afternoon"

Overall great experiences though

Just remember that once you buy the ticket, you're taking the ride. You can't "make it stop" so just relax and enjoy it

Really? Bars kill it?

Never got a chance to candyflip or whatever back in my druggin days. I think that would be fun in hopes that the MDMA would kinda force a good trip and happy thoughts plus you would probably get a bit more and different visuals.

Other thing I wanted to do was two or three hits with some opiates. Opiates give me the happy and no worries feelings so if that translated over to the trip, I feel like it could be much more relaxed and only good thoughts and help with some of the anxiety. That way I could 100% focus on enjoying the visuals and laugh at everything.

That's why I liked DMT. Never gave me any sort of real mental trip. It was 100% just insane visuals for 10min and all I could do on DMT is look around and be amazed at the colors and lights.

Well for me it was like taking reality and amplifying to a different level. Sometimes it was super effective other times it was extremely boring.

>None lol.
Wrong

>I guess if you trip way too hard and jump out a window or something.
Correct

There are few risks with psychs, all psychological, but very real risks.

I actually never said anybody has died from LSD and shrooms but it is true that they have had an adverse reaction and gotten themselves killed.

I don't have the numbers and I doubt they exist.

A psychotic break is a risk for anybody doing psychs (inb4 "only if you're predisposed" - that's wrong).

>DMT Never gave me any sort of real mental trip
confirmed synthetic DMT smoker

the real stuff in the jungles of Peru will give you the kind of mental trip that will change your life

After tripping on multiple drugs in the past, it was never really worth it. I'd say just don't do drugs. Nothing good comes from it enough to justify taking it. No great trip of mine has ever been enough to erase the bad trips. Imagine feeling like and constantly seeing the gif in OP's post for a couple hours. As if you're in a world made up of something you don't understand and can't escape.
Also, if you're the type to get health anxiety like me, it's fucking ruin you.
Just skip it. Stick to weed if you must, but even I stopped doing any drug that can send me on a bad trip. I just drink occasionally now. There's no such thing as a bad being drunk trip, unless you rage and kill-fuck a kitten or something.

Idk man, dude I knew who made it was making the shit from the bark in his garage and other people smoking the same shit were talking about meeting god and aliens.

Even on acid, I really don't get super mental trips because I try to stay busy and just laugh at people and things. Maybe it's just the state of mind. I was just more focused on everything around me with the DMT instead of going inside my head. Plus with smoking it, it's only a 10-15min trip. I'm sure if I made the tea and tripped for hours alone, I could get inside my own head in that time.

Eh, they're a fun experience but acid and other trips really can fuck with your personality. Doing drugs for fun is just time and money wasted that you could spend on a memorable experience and then it consumes people's lives in many cases which sucks.

Name of that game?

>acid and other trips really can fuck with your personality

That's the worst part. I don't mind having a bad trip, because once it's over, it's over, but a super bad trip can actually give you disorders and warped ways of behaving and thinking.
I remember the worst one I had I started walking outside in the rain and picturing myself as a cartoonish character. I called my girlfriend up and asked her to tell me if I'm real. Never got over that feeling and that was last August.

But the good trips sometimes make it worth it. It's awesome when a trip is fun. Nothing can beat that feeling, but for me personally, it's too much of a gamble.