Hi Sup Forums. I'm currently staying at this girls house ( I'm 18, she is 16)...

Hi Sup Forums. I'm currently staying at this girls house ( I'm 18, she is 16). She is sick af and is being "helped" by a friends of hers. Lets call him shitcunt. Now shitcunt is staying by her side 100% of the time and I'm sitting heer in the lounge doing my own thing. He looks like an ugnlier, adolescent version of Andy Samberg. I just met him today and I already never want to see him again. He tries to make me jealous by flirting and kissing this girl on the forehead and keeps calling himself a "bad boy"- yet he has never so much as got in a fight, sold/taken drugs or even kissed a girl. This fucking kid is 2 years younger than me and is trying to prove his dominance even tho i could literally fuck his face with one swift kick. My patience is wearing thin and every second I spend in his company I want to shove a light fixture down his throat. How do I stay calm Sup Forums? What do I do?
Pic unrelated

beat his ass

If you feel so above him, why is his behavior bothering you?
You should be laughing at his posturing.

why are you staying at a 16 year old's house?

This
And this. If you're so much better than him, why are you acting like a juvenile, op?

OP is probably a degenerate piece of homeless filth

Clearly Andy Samburg is establishing himself the alpha in this situation. Assert your dominance, walk in with a raging boner and fuck both of them until they bleed. Then wipe your bloody cock off on his chin.

Tell him he's a beta orbiter. Explain what that means. She literally only keeps the guy around because she thinks of him like a girlfriend, and she'll never ever want to suck his tiny, deformed clitdick because, in her mind, that's gay.

Or you can do the "embarrass him in front of her" thing, where you can start asking questions about if they're dating, why he hasn't asked her out yet, etc. Just make it really awkward for him to be around her. point out that he probably masturbates while looking at her Facebook pics and stuff. You know, subtle.

Not op here, but if that is your version of subtle, I'd like to see your version of obvious.

I was being facetious.

Because she is an old friend. We go way back and i've stayed here before but now this little shit is here. I dont known why he is bothering me so much but I think its the way he treats her and she just takes it. For example, today we went to the mall and she being in a wheelchair, needed somebody to push. So I met her there, he was already pushing her and I saw no reason to complain. Now this is what fucked me off. I went to the bathroom and when i come back i find him holding her neck and whispering shit in her ear and shes just sitting their listening as if this is completely normal. Also he forces her head on his lap when they're on the couch. This kid is fucked in the noggin but she either cant see it or has accepted it as a fucking way of life.

Wait till he leaves follow him to his car kill him put him in the trunk if you can take off a tire or two and put it ontop of him then stuff a rag in the tank and light it then go back to the house and fap or watch TV

Walk in and thank him for taking those pictures down her shirt while she was sleeping. Tell him you'll use them again later when your wrist isn't so sore.

OP here. And thank you sir. Great idea user.

kek

Oh okay.

Jesus how sick is she? Does she have the AIDS?

she's fucking shitcunt get over it, move on.

> How do I stay calm Sup Forums? What do I do?
Grow up probably

Report back with what happens

She has lyme disease and appears to be in the early stages of hodgkin's lymphoma.

Start flirting with him, a lot. Whisper in his ear. Rub his shoulders. Caress his neck. Make him so uncomfortable that he feels the need to leave or risk being sodomized.

Show your dominance by fucking her

So move out and get your own place you freeloading degenerate jealous piece of shit.

Why would I fuck a veggie?

Do this wear gloves give to the guy and say give this to the chick if all goes to plan she dies and you can pin it on the faggot or if the guy is a real cunt he will drink it and he will die its a win win

Why not? Your dick needs vitamins too

Can't run

hmm

jesus man, grow the fuck up.

It bothers you because he IS the dominate male. You're being shown up by a beta cuck because you're an even bigger pussy.