KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bPb-GpSgpU
twitter.com/velvetgasm/status/836630880869199873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lisa the musician

lovelyz interview still going on. 28 year old guy from californica named michael called in

youtube.com/watch?v=9bPb-GpSgpU

you'll be waiting a long time

I would honestly not care if an idol is straight, bi or gay and is in a relationship or not.

The whole point of 'being available' to fans seems alien to me.

choa gets her thrills from playing the guitar

hello michael

whos your waifu?

I'm not so sure

Wake me up when a guy from Barbados is on.

i don't want to care, but i do. i'm honestly shocked by how much this is affecting my mood.

non-virgin mans itt, post your absolute favorite bias
waifu-virgins need not reply

does he even have a phone?

None. I dropped the waifu thing.

what about single but with out of the ordinary orientation

random stranger on the internet, but would be hot if true

>The whole concept of idol groups seems alien to me
what is kpop?

Nayeon. Irene

my name is gary

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Bam Bam

Good Good

TwiceSlut...

even if you are a girl, girls can be so cute...how are you not supposed to fall in love with them?

lmao

>Nayeon

can we stop talking about this pls

so what happened to kpg last night?

I.... I can't really argue with that

to be fair
kpop is full of ayy lmaos

Listening to Luna's MUSIC gives me strength.

In general girls are more open minded when it comes to sexuality, like a 100% straight women is pretty rare. Most girls are a liiitle bit gay

I FUCKING HATE GOT7 NOW FUCK GAYPOP THANKS FOR RUINING TWICE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS IM GONNA FUCKING DROP BOTH OF THEM NOW.

Mina is getting dicked on the daily and you can't do shit about it

>Good Good

but then why does wendy list kang ho dong as her ideal lover

twitter.com/velvetgasm/status/836630880869199873

our girl

yes, there is

"bisexual"

fucking mediaplay by the genius jyp himself to help their bottom of the barrel boygroup with the help of a twice member

this is why you waifu lisa

got7 is more popular than twice tho, have u seen their sales?

i am now praying for got7 to disband please god help me

its just basic human instinct and attraction like a highschool crush. even if you dont stand a chance you're gonna be upset when she runs of with chad thundercock

and kpop is far from the only scene where it happens, basically any industry that uses celebrities are gonna have these issues

imagine being in a gaypop group and this guy comes up to you and pays you for dating some uggo in his kpop group

oh my god yes

Sowon looks pretty here

All these scandals in kpop history but we've surprisingly still never had anything related to an idol being gay. hong seok cheon said for a fact that he knew gay idols, but obviously wouldn't say who

they're fairly close but twice sells more

girlpop exploits a phenomenon whereby all women who are pretty and available receive a massive boost to the amount of interest they receive from guys. the problem with these dating scandals is that not only do they suddenly remove this bonus, they also make all the dude's who've up to that point been 'investing' in the idol become angry at being bamboozled.

hi kpg i missed you while i was sleeping
is yeri still exalted here?

Why is that one WJSN girl (Xuan Yi?) called seaweed?

How are we today my /kpg/ friendos

no, buy yuri is.

Sowom always looks pretty to me.

not without repackage shenanigans

We have Jo Kwon

and i'm painfully aware of this. guess i'll just have to ride it out but it fucking sucks being emotional over stupid fucking bullshit out of your control.

did they?

good morning

she never was

jyp: how do we help got7? let's make a leak about mina and bambam on the day before their comeback!! trust me on this.

It's the only thing she eats.

korean hair stylists are the best desu

dispatch has said they know who the gay idols are but they won't ever reveal them because it will ruin their careers