Faggot on the left assaulted two chicks and got no penalty at all because he said he doesn't remember

Faggot on the left assaulted two chicks and got no penalty at all because he said he doesn't remember
You guys lambaste chicks for using that excuse so why is it any different in this situation?
chase.p.jones.1

NYPA faggot

>Faggot on the left assaulted two chicks and got no penalty at all because he said he doesn't remember
>You guys lambaste chicks for using that excuse so why is it any different in this situation?
>chase.p.jones.1
Something something personal army

I've been here since '06 you don't need to remind me of the rules
A couple of you faggots will say NYPA but a couple will hopefully torment him

>Assaulted

Probably called them names and the chicks said they were verbally assaulted and have PTSD...

AKA fuck off

Apparently we do need to remind you of the rules
Not your personal army
Fuck off

NYPA but why does his chest hair look like Austin Powers' chest hair. It's like comically thick.

He grabbed one by the hair completely unprovoked and ripped out a fist full of it

OP is a faggot who wanted to suck off the guy on the left and got rejected for his micro dick

proably deserved it, dgaf, nypa

KEK

Feud theorized in some cases that the semi concsious mind manifests repressed desires therefore leading me to believe you in fact are a homosexual

fraud also theorised that you want to fuck your own mother

Feud? You mean the famous stigma feud. GR8 B8 M8 R8 0/8

that's kinda the american dream nowadays, it's like a challenge, how little can u spend to get it in with someone u never met

spell check before you try to sound smart fag
he meant to say freud retard

freud also said that he wants to fuck his own mother retard

NYPA KYS OP

Hot

Freud also said that it's not gay if the dicks don't touch.

he dindu nuffin

is that what your middle school teacher told you before he wedged his cock in your arse?

No, it's what Freud said.
Learn to read asshole.

Also NYPA lol

What the fuck is with his chest hair? It looks like pubes