Does Apocalypto have the most horrifying ending of any movie ever?

Does Apocalypto have the most horrifying ending of any movie ever?

No

Fuck off with this white guilt nonsense

>white guilt

How about you fuck off by missing the point of the ending.

>mfw people gave this movie bad reviews because they thought it was unrealistic that 'white people' were coming to save the natives

Always amazes me knowing people that stupid actually exist.

The point of the ending is "Oh no the evul white devuls r coming feel bad for tha natives!!1!1!11!!!!11" despite the movie spending it's entire length showing us how brutal and unsympathetic the natives are.

It's cheap white guilt nonsense, fuck outta here.

You've willfully misread and misinterpreted the ending altogether.

It is a fantastic ending

Happy ending: salvation and justice to correct a very brutal and violent society.

It was a beautiful ending. After seeing what happened in that film it felt good there was going to be an introduction of civilization to that savage land.

>Mel Gibson
>white guilt

LMAO, you must be underage

No, you still missed it.

The point of the ending was that just because his ass saved his family from a small threat, in the grand scheme of things, his plight meant nothing.

Yeah that scene with the Spaniards coming to shore, brutally murdering the two tribesmen and raping their women was almost too hard to watch.

It's history, you retard

Aren't these white Christians like 200 years too early? Aren't they about to get massacred and fucked up by the heathen savages we just watched for the last 2 hours?

Yeah, because in the grand scheme of things the zomg evul white devuls were coming

It's kinda sad to see someone miss the point this completely while accusing others of the same

Already called Sup Forums

Kill yourself dude.

You sound like those BLM dumbasses that act like all white people are responsible for slavery and scream about history when anyone points out that they're wrong

Fuck off back to Tumblr

Technically that guy on the beach was pretty much saved as the Europeans allied with many tribes and needed lots of guides and allies to take out the existing power structures.

Go back to Tumblr dude

Funny how nobody ever talks about the 14million white people enslaved by barbary corsairs or the fact that slavery in africa is still practiced to this day

its ALWAYS white people as the villains.
fuck off with the white guilt. people arent buying it anymore.

People are buying it more and more actually. Isn't that the point if your argument you cretin.

So, the ending didn't happend? We are not allowed to show or tell any of the bad things white people have done? Fuck you, and go back to school. Moron.

young white people are buying it

It would have been much easier to type "I didn't pay attention to this movie at all" than it was to type 3 long posts explaining exactly that.

>So, the ending didn't happend?

Pretty sure it didn't, unless you have proof that some native chump saved his family from a rival tribe just minutes before the first European explorers arrived

>hey guys lets discuss something completely different!

I literally started laughing with joy at the end of the movie. All his suffering means nothing because based white gods are coming.

It would have been much easier to type "my white guilt liberal mindset won't allow me to see reality for what it is" than make an attack post explaining exactly that

>spaniards
>white

no, on the opposite

the european in me just wanted to napalm bomb the whole savage place

that's not The Myst

>The Mist
>not hilarious

I had to hold from laughing. The whole setup was so well done, with him sacrificing his son only for the mist to lift two minutes later. The two soldiers looking at him, then looking at each other and shrugging and walking off were the cherry on top.

lmfao it's mel gibson nigga lmfao like do you even live a day?

>not finding joy in a well executed movie trope

I'm sorry senpai.

>objective reality triggers Sup Forums

>spain
>white

> movie trope
Since when is this a movie trope? Name 3 other movies where this happened.

it feels good being married to a school teacher that continues to teach children things that will trigger Sup Forumssmokers for years to come

Mel "Gas the Kikes Race War Now" Gibson does not make films about white guilt, newfriend.

>mfw this is not b8

The rescuers arriving too late is way too common dude, but in this case it was really well done, since it's due to the fault of the protagonist that his son died.

>married
>still coming here

man you sure are a winner huh

where's your wife right now?

oh, are you sure about that?

>he didnt marry a shitposter
You will never know the joy of marriaging a woman that spends more time online than you do

>He thinks Spaniards aren't white

>14million
no

>he thinks they are

Iberians aren't even white, kiddo

How's your loneliness, user?

apocalypto isn't a political movie you stupid fucking poltard

White people arriving wasn't the apocalypse because white people are le evil. I mean they weren't nice, but disease traveled faster and killed more then they ever could. Something like 2/3 of natives died. Every village they came to was nearly empty. It made the Black Death look like SARS.

Their civilizations were destroyed and their way of life totally changed. It isn't some white guilt shit, the arrival of Europeans really was an apocalypse for the new world.

>muh 14 million

Whites have literally ruined the lives of billions of people.

boy, you sure got me, mr married man

that doesn't sound joyful, just pathetic for you both

No people gave bad reviews to the movie because they hated that anti semite Mel Gibson

Just look up review on RT, Most of them gives shit rating because of Mel and not a movie.

>Europeans with fair skin
>Not white
wew lad

ah you know, it's a pretty constant struggle

but at least I'm not dragging somebody else down with me

Spain is singificantly whiter than the USA

>le edgy 14 year old from Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums for the first time

Fuck off out of here please, child.

The arrival of the Spanish meant the destruction of the Mayan civilization. This is a historical fact. Whether or not white people should bear the guilt of it is irrelevant. How fucking stupid are you?

The struggle would be over if you got yourself a girlfriend.

Its pretty great. My wife is so jewish her last name is Rothschild. We went to an event yesterday to raise money to lobby for bringing in more refugees

>mother fucking Cortes showing up

prepare your anus aztec scum

because we simply were the most technologically advanced... it would have been the same if any other society would have had our power... or perhaps you think whites are like inherently evil ? then you're racist.

>what are ethnographic haplogroups

nigger, please

>whites show up
Well, yeah. Except for that Lovecraft movie.

This is the equivalent of losing a small war only to have things from another planet arrive to literally erase and genocide your entire society and your aggressors.

Its a cycle of pain f.a.m.
(Also that the color of our skin dosnt matter, we're all the same kind of monster when the cards are down.)

something that proves that Iberians are white?

>but at least I'm not dragging somebody else down with me

it's very simple, you selfish fucking normie

>Spaniards
>White

the real apocalypse was the spanish

damn, gibson. Damn.

I've given you enough, maybe you'll actually look into it and stop memeing

kek, of course you won't

>Terms my anthropology professor made up to justify grant money actually mean something
I have some bad news for you user

>Based Mel Gibson
>White guilt

Rofl.

3/10

>people

>Movie where nonwhites fuck eachother over only for their entire civilization to be ended by another group of nonwhites
Has there ever been a more red pill movie than this?

If your loneliness is a struggle, the struggle would be over by getting a girlfriend. You wouldn't drag anyone down anymore. It IS quite simple, in this day and age.

Horrifying in the sense of how ridiculously historically inaccurate it was. It'd be like the ending of Saving Private Ryan changed to when they're all saved when the Three Musketeers show up and swordfight all the Germans.

>Europeans with fair skin
>Not white

It's probably some assblasted iberberid

Its not bait though user

Iberians are genetically European and have white skin
What more do you need?

what, you found out that you're retarded?

who pays for an anthropology course?

if you acknowledge the theory of evolution, than you should acknowledge the idea of genetic diversity

you're not some kind of racist now are you?

>All these angry cucks falling for such low-quality b8
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums

>>Movie where nonwhites fuck eachother over only for their entire civilization to be ended by another group of nonwhites
>somehow the ending for the movie is still perceived as "MUH EBIL WHITE MAN MUH OPPRESSHUN"
>take the blame for what mud folks do to each other
>implying spaniards are white

white man's burden, white man's burden

>genetic diversity means Europeans with white skin aren't white
wew lad

fuck you, cunt Sup Forums site, stop telling me my fuckin post is spam you faggot bitch

>mel gibson
>this post
wew lad

Sup Forums needs flags so people stop arguing with aussies

Prove it.

>Spics
>White

then in full seriousness you are a contributing factor in the multitude of sexual assaults and violent crimes upon natives in their own country that have increased in relation to the influx of invaders

as such, you will be among the first against the wall.

that doesn't mean it's me, some random user on an atlantean crystal tuning matrix that will do it.

but it will happen.

>You will never see the temple sacrifice scene for the first time again

The whole film was amazing but the parts afterwards couldn't really live up to that sort of climax.

Yeah op those poor natives everything was great until the white debil showed up

kek look at this fucking bigot, thinking race is only about color

I disagree and happily welcome more nonwhites into this country.

kek look at this non-argument

and which country is that?

I don't think even us Brits treated them people as savage as the moors did

Disgusting heathens, no wonder we put their best ships under the sea

United States of course. My friends in Europe are doing the same as well.

>genetic diversity means Europeans with white skin aren't white

the skin color does not decide the race, it's not hard to follow you idiot

an albino nigger is still a nigger

cellular structure,mitochondrial dna, chromosomes, etc- those are deciding factors

not like you care, you're just trolling