Why does Sup Forums hate her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it because she's Jewish? She has that cute curly Jewish hair...

>she

She literally says she is genderless user be respectful

cute Jewish feets too :3

would licc

who is that chick, are there more pics

She's a pedo dyke who is a notorious racist

Presence or lack-of a ding-dong determines gender.

Best feet musician.
>in b4 footfag

>*autistic screeching*

As with many other musicians, Sup Forums memed themselves from ironic contempt into genuine contempt.

gorgeous big feet

I want to be a little boy and she would be my babysitter and molest me with her feet!

her music doesn't sound like kpop

She's basically the new Goo Goo Dolls.

Boring safe music for dumb people

I think she's cute, but her music's pretty uninteresting other than her collaborations with artists I like more.

>I think she's cute
Which she isn't. At all.

I liked a actor but never really checked out anything else she's done

Because you keep spamming her

Anti-Semite

R u gay lol.

Because she's a mediocre musician and insufferable person

tf? she is disgusting and looks demented

She looks like a tall 8 year old

Agreed

because she's popular.
like with most other artists they don't like.

Sup Forums is full of babies that can't like something that other people like unironically.

she's aiight. self-titled was p good.

I don't know why people says she's Jewish. Where does she say this? She kind of talks out of her ass so I doubt the "my Jewish grandmother" thing is legit. She seems to have been raised Christian due to the references in her songs and interviews. The damn "Teenage Talk" single cover has a cross in the background.

My mom and brother have curly hair and they have no jewish ancestry, at all.

What the fuck i love her and you people are just a bunch of fuckos

>raised Christian
>My mom and brother have curly hair and they have no jewish ancestry, at all.

I don't understand what you're going for in that response.

No in this thread?

One minute you're saying it's a religion, next you're saying it's a race.

St. Vincent

we hate her because of cunts like you starting threads like this. piss off. discuss her fucking music, is that so hard? hey guys, what do you think of the lyrics to this track? hey guys, what do you think of the mix on that track? so hard? no. what do you do instead? be an insufferable fucking waifufag.

>boohoo wuh-why do you guise huh-hate her

It is a religion. I was responding to that other post in which he kind of assumed that curly hair is a jewish trait.
>that cute curly Jewish hair...

>implying the majority population of Sup Forums doesn't do this
>St. Vincent
>Lavren Mayberry
>Grimes
>kpop general
>a whole other host of female musicians.

there's a "Who's your favorite female musician thread at least once a week" ffs

i'm not even defending that behavior, but you can't tell me Sup Forums as a whole isn't even kind of like that

>user be respectful
> she is genderless
Go to tumblr faggot

This applies to 19/20ths of post-2010 indie's entire output.

It's 21st century champagne music for boring millennials who have become bootlicking acolytes to their boomer parents' political dogma and the virulent hipster-tinged crass consumerism of the instagram era.

Glad i didn't fall for that bait originally. :^)

>It's 21st century champagne music for boring millennials who have become bootlicking acolytes to their boomer parents' political dogma and the virulent hipster-tinged crass consumerism of the instagram era.

I think you got a thesaurus for christmas.

Nah, that's just how I talk

This

you sound like a really smart guy

For you

Personally I just never could get into her stuff.

She's bi-curious

I like her music alright, haven't listened to a whole lot. I know she's on record as saying her next album will be political, and using the tired "the personal is political" mantra, which gives me low hopes. Indie doesn't need more elitist wankery, that's what FJM's role is.

Makes shit music.

I've never seen the Goo Goo Dolls used as a benchmark for anything.

bump

Her feet look really fucked up in that pic. Her left big toes all bloody, and they're all scratched and red. Do heels really do that to woman's feet?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

how do I get into her

Agree completely.

My favorites Strange Mercy. It's real beautiful in an emotional way. You can listen to her first two albums Marry Me and Actor which both have lots of pretty string sections and distorted guitar. Her self-titled album is pretty accessible. Definitely her most poppy album.