This guy just called you a faggot bitch and about to fuck your ass

this guy just called you a faggot bitch and about to fuck your ass
what do you do?
keep in mind he's 7'1 and is fast as lightning

Though he may be a nigger, I'd let him fuck my ass.

Box him. Height, size doesn't mean you can fight, or that you're powerful.

That's my kink, I'd ask him to slap me.

jump into a pool

femfags detected

i would ask him to fuck my pussy to

I suck you're dick faggot motha fucker.

I want this man deep inside me

i throw a bucket of KFC onto the street and watch him being splattered by a truck

a lot of samefagging in this thread

Unless he can move at 1400 feet per second he's gonna have a bad day.

Probably just ask why his pants are so low.

Throw a fucking melon or KFC wings in the opposite direction.

Or show him where the cotton fields are.

You put him back on his leash

>7'1
>fast as lightning
that's not how it works tyrone

>16 posts
>14 unique posters
>samefagging
yeah nah

He Cannot move so fast, cause He has mass.
So, he cannot travel at the same speed of light, or electrons instead

Offer to suck dick
Rip his fucking balls off

I'd stab the black cunt in its throat and feel nothing as he whimpered as his life drained away

I pull out my legal concealed pistol and shoot him in his chest until he stops moving

Are you kidding? Black people have extra muscles in their legs and shit, you'd be fucked.

you would swallow like the little princess you are haha

Turn around and shit on his dick

I've got enough street fight experience to deal with this shitskin. Pretty sure a straight punch to the throat would fuck him up.

Kek

I'm not scared of a fake natty steroid using gorilla.
I'll report his ass to police for selling drugs. Trust me, they will arrest his ass

Scream out loud that I'm poly gender

I just blasted an enormous mountain of shit out of my asshole

Inform him that I have 12 triple A batteries stuffed into my anus.

>fast as lightning
What are you, 12?

I'd say FINALLY and assume the position while spreading my self for him.

My eyes would roll back into my head and I'd probably then die in ecstasy

Call the cops. WHITE PRIVILEGE ACTIVATE

Might be faster than me but he isnt faster than a bullet

Looks like someone brought a Dick to a Gunfight

I would love it.

-Shaun King

Shoot that nigger yeehaw

If he really wants to fuck my ass, that means he's the faggot bitch.

Yes. And he wants your ass. What is hard to understand?

Loosen up first

WINRAR

You aint in a video game fucktard, that doesnt work like you think it works either

as long as i get up and fight, his energy will soon drain and ill get to beat the shit out of him, just go wit the flow, fight a river and ur down - Sensei Wing Wu ChanChow Chicken Crow

Clench my ass so hard the skin fuses together, completely eliminating the point of entry.

I empty a fucking glock on his nigger ass.

offer him a job

Take it like the BBC loving sissy bitch that I am.

kek

Laugh at his balloon tits and call him a nigger.

>Unathletic neckbeard Sup Forums tard has any fighting chance against this guy
>Resorts to using a weapon
>claims he could get of a full clips worth before the guy even reacts

/thread/

A: i am preety athletic. B:it gets really easy if the gun (which i am trained to use) is concealed and even easier after the first bullet hits a good spot.

>>bodybuilder physique
'1 and fast as lightning

Also we are both on Sup Forums so that makes us one of a kind, don't ya think? And by the way, it is stupid to try your luck fighting this nigger anyway Why not shoot him to make things easier?

Literally could not bend over fast enough.

Damn, that bod.

this lol

Is he faster than a bullet? I don't think so.

Let him pound me duh

throw him a basketball

I beat dat nigga ass den fuck his boipucci to teach a lesson

He said 1400fps. Not a foot a minute.

Imanari roll into kneebar. Either he doesn't walk or my face is pudding. I will take my chances.

No you are not you probably own a set of cheap samurai swords and think you're 2 legit 2 quit

Still faster that a roided up nigger.

Depends on the distance between me and him.
He can close that distance if he's close enough and fast enough, but all I have to do is reach inside my coat, draw, aim, and fire.
Zimmerman did it easily enough, and he's a fatass fuck who was already getting beaten.

This is retarded.

Go look at the video of connor mcgregor sparring against hafthor bjornson (the mountain).

there are several occasions where hafthor could just grab him and slam him in the ground

draw my concealed weapon and thank him for the freebie. then murder him and get away with it bc i'm white

No way he's 7'1. I'd shoot him anyways

Except in this fucking case it does you retard. Look at the picture, he's like 90% lean muscle and extremely built, combine that with his supposed height and you got a man who could perfectly lift 2 grown men into his arms. One punch from that nigga will send you straight to heaven's gate and don't pretend to be Jackie chan. He WILL hit you at least 3 times

Is that a Joke?
Even ripped off niggers are weak as fuck, thats why they always attack in groups, for gods sake, even in groups they rarely do any damage at all in beat downs

True

I speak my best mexcent and hold my breath until I change color and hope he thinks I look enough like a mexican to leave me alone.

he is 7'1 and fast as lightning he will fuck your ass so hard and fast your cornhole will catch fire

From that picture?
First of all he is not fast as lightning I doubt he is any faster than any other fit human.
He appears to have bulgy muscles, sure, that doesn't mean he's actually strong and even if he is strong and fast, I can still take him on.
Unless he's also good in some quality martial arts the muscles mean nothing.

The correct response is, "Thank you, Daddy."

So many newfags in this place.

>Wins at pretty much play sparring

HE MUST BE THE BEST!!

Nigger, you're retarded and are just talking out of your ass.

Fuck off retard.

"fag"

I have a friend who is 190 and 74kg. So skinny. He has stabbed 5 people, 3 being higher than him and having at least 30 kilos on him. He says they were all afraid, and that size means nothing if you show you aren't scared (and have a fucking knife wtf).

You can belive anything you want, m8. Thing is though, this nigger can go down anytime as long as a loaded firearm is hidden on anyone who has the ability to perform something as basic as aim and pull the trigger

>nigger
>wwyd
Shoot him

I say in response:

> "OK. You know what I also am? White. Ha ha!"

Walk away because I win.

I'd let him fuck me