Anybody else know how to deal with nightmares? I never hardly dream or even remember my dreams...

Anybody else know how to deal with nightmares? I never hardly dream or even remember my dreams. Like maybe I dream and remember them 3 times a year. But now I have been having nightmares that I remember almost every night for the past week or so.

>TL:DR How do I stop nightmares? Why do they happen?

getting nightmares is normal dude some people get them every night, it probably has something to do with a past experience. to stop the nightmares try to remember them and figure out what they have in common. when you do you can do an abundance of stuff. when i had alot of nightmares i found it was best to just talk about them with someone close.

The weird thing is all of my past experiences and memories I have already worked out/worked through. I feel happy and confident in my day to day activities because I worked out the bad shit I went through in the past and let the experiences make me grow as a person

apparently not faggot

Taking any new medications?

No not at all and don't plan on it either

witnessed

these digits are enough of a drug

Checked

Checked!

Tits or gtfo you know the rules!

id suck that bitches asshole

The terrible dreams came shortly before I lost grip with reality completely.
I'm talking giant demons. They torture me. They make me cook for them in this disgustingly hot kitchen and the smell. It haunts me night and day. Smelling in a dream man.. This shit is real. God forgive me.

checked. tell me more. Greentext? lol u sound fucked.

>8181
i just noticed lol

>Edging
Do the demons whip and slap you and make you suck on their toes?

What did you notice?
>You can verbalize retardation?

Checked.. Dude is the story of all stories involving all levels of government and paganism. I can give tastes is all..
But I'll stick with the dreams for now..

My most recent one was
>have fucked up dream running through woods from giant Warcraft troll looking demon
>never played WoW a day in my life so fuck me. Thing was pissed too. He broke one of his spikes off crashing threw a door. I used the spike to hold him off at the door using it like a door stop.
>looks like ancient fucking artifact
>Think I'm safe but no a fuckin viper bites my hand and I experience real pain and wake up
>knowing in my soul this is a bad omen I get my phone and search Google for meaning.
>first link I click my phone gets a virus I have to reset it.
>well the hack stayed in my phone. My phone was haxed my whole private life exposed.
>I just laugh so I don't freak out and jump out of a window.

Nah this big fucker raped me in a cave tho..fucked for life now thanks universe.

That's not a dream, it's a premonition
/cut to the window part

Yeah no shit maybe I will dubz o truth

Enjoy your dreams grasshopper

>Started stroking softly.
Do tell:
What else did the demon do to you user?

No really KYS....
Or stop eating cheese before bed.

What you dreaming about OP?

i use to love that show !!

nightmares sucjk

Last night I had a dream me and my friends were going on train, then my one friend I told to fuck off and I hate him. The train ended up at a detour and we got trapped in this crazy ladies house who kept us and other children in the basement. We had to escape.

Other dreams were me looking in the newspaper and seeing a story about how kids are disapearing in the forrest. so I was driving in the forrest and I end up finding a kid, I try to help him but he bites me and runs away

Dude? Are you a skizo? If not green text more and fully explain yourself otherwise u just seem retarded. dont half ass it

>we got trapped in this crazy ladies house who kept us and other children in the basement.
Did she whip and slap you and make you suck on her toes?

I have nightmares every night
Fish hooks in my eyes, bones sticking out of everywhere trying to drive myself to the hospital, getting shot and begging people for help while I bleed out and people ignore me, getting eaten alive by dog-bear hybrids etc. etc. etc.
Then when I finally bleed out or feel myself losing consciousness or dying in the dream my body jolts me awake
And then I have to try to put a smile on and start my day

smoke indica before bed and you wont remember a thing or drean

Stop watching that tard Tl;DR there i fixed it for you.