Hateful Eight

do native speakers understand 100% of the dialogues in this?

it was a bit tough for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Ba8s9giBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

WARM

which lines were confusing?

i had to turn on the subtitles for

>Them hillbillies went nigger head hunting

for example

I'm not even native and I did, you need to work on your english

I had no trouble understanding that it was 100% shit

but how

studying vocabulary is tedious

pretty common vocab here in NY

>You gotta hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you gotta hang.

What did they mean by this?

First Tarantino movie?

Yes

im wondering if i should watch this movie,becase i saw Kurt Russel is in it.Is he cool in the movie and does he have a big role?

yes and yes

Yes and yes.

If you're trying to learn a language by studying vocabulary instead of by immersion, you're gonna have a bad time

At least you had some good eye candy

Contender for worst Tarantino film along with Death Proof and Jackie Brown

Django Unchained.
Don't forget Django Unchained.

thx i'll probably watch it but why there are 2 versions of it: 163 min and 187 min.This like the BvS thing theatrical and ultimate cut?

Death proof and Django are awful.

Jackie Brown is fucking great (spoiler: you are reatarded)

Hateful Eight was great as well.

>Jackie Brown is fucking great
>Hateful Eight was great
(spoiler: you are retarded)

There's the Roadshow that had a few minutes and an intermission, but that's not available. All copies out now are the same.

Anyone else think it's hilarious that Tarantino made a huge deal of shooting in a specific film format and taking it on the road to be shown in oldschool projection style and then half the screenings were disrupted by projector issues and film burning out?

Nah I'd say it's hands down the worst Tarantino film.

Death Proof is stupid fun and does what it sets out to and Jackie Brown is just a significant change of pace from the rest of his work that it's pretty jarring after Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. It's still good, just not AS good.

I never thought Tarantino could even do a straight up BAD film but The Hateful Eight is legitimately a bad movie.

I've tried 4 separate times to watch it but I can never finish it in one sitting. The beginning is so goddamn slow and uninteresting, the dialogue is completely pointless and meandering, and Tarantino's weird bits of forced comedy just felt awkward. There were so many times during my viewing of it that I kept thinking "was that supposed to be funny or what?"

It didn't feel anything like one of his films to me, honestly, I was just completely uninterested for the most part and when Channing Tatum showed up it felt like an entirely different film.

shut up reddit

>how dare you disagree with me
go back to tumblr

Jackie Brown is his only good movie. QT fanboys hate it but patricians love it.

Reservoir dogs was worse

That's not even applicable here, Reddit adores anything Tarantino shits out

low quality b8, here's your (You)

What does the 17 minutes contain?

t went to a road show which failed midways

>looking for logic in a "reddit" post

"reddit" posts have nothing to do with actual reddit. It's just the cool thing to say this summer. Last year it was cuck. Years before it was hipster, tumblr, etc. Every year its something.
Just hide and ignore, knowing that this person probably has a folder of their favorite BANE posts, and rarest pepe's. And will dress as CIA man (or some variant) this halloween.

A title card saying "intermission"

Hey, cucks are no laughing matter, it's a serious problem

I'm Indian and I understood the dialogues fine. Probably because I've watched a lot of movies.

The movie is pretty good. Maybe second to Reservoir Dogs and Basterds (Sorry). Pulp Fiction maybe above in ranking because of its historical significance, but as stand alone films, they're the same.
I don't agree with the user saying it can't be rewatched. It's really repeatable because of the individual performances.

The one shot that stays in mind is Domergue's broken smile at Marques in the carriage.
The avoidable thing was Tarantino narration, but I guess that's what he calls twisted comedy or whatever.
He's just really bad at it.

I liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Ba8s9giBY