Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
My little cousin is hitting that phase in her life.
It's not pretty either.
Anyone care to share their phases?

Oh it's bad...

Uh, I had long ass bowlish hair, but wore skinny jeans and a band shirt, and fell in love with a girl way out my league and destroyed me, then I fell in love with the school sloot, and eh, I got laid often, so, helped ease the emotional bitchy teen I was. With a bit of (pic related) as well. Good times...

Really bad.

Might be too late bro, the preteens is where you need to prep to make sure they dont go full retard at their teens.

She wasnt preped. Is allll over. She has a new midset that you wont understand. Now all you can do is sit it out and be there when she is ready and maybe she will come out of it at the 16s.

Now dont force yourself on her. Talk to her and be chill and cool. Authority is the worst enemy of the teen. You need to be there when she is ready to open up. Just talk to her and try to understand her. Even tho its silly. I know. Trust me.

My sis didnt make it. She is not emo but just retarded.

Hey dont worry all kids go through phrases. I know I did and look how i turned out

And op, (poster above speaking) save her from it, it's retarded af and will make her disliked by people, dressing in band shirts and skinny jeans is ok (I'm twenty-one and still do it) but, no crazy hair or anything...they'll think she's a dyke or a sjw type bitch, and that's never good.

I fear that she'll end up a slut.
You have 2 outs of the emo phase:
- She gets popular among the boys hangs out with them and becomes a Slut
- Or she'll be a decent grill.

Trust me man, I went through a brony phase...
Needless to say I wish I didn't.
But I know what some phases can do to the people around you.
Had a friend who went through a phase of killing, yes killing, any animal that snooped into his yard. Because he wanted to seam tough.

I had a long hair/heavy metal phase that went from 6th to 10th grade. Worst part is I would have actually cut my hair in like the 7th grade except for the fact that everyone in my family would just constantly bitch about my long hair all the time so I kept it long for that period of time just to spite them all.

My advice is to give them space and let them realize how big of a faggot they're being on their own so they actually learn something.

This doesn't help that fact does it?

Nah that's nothing serious, all kids do that. You just have to watch out if she starts going out alot more, don't be controlling but try to get a lead on what she does with other guys/ or girls.

Guess all kids do that now.
Didn't even have a facebook or myspace when I was a kid.
But yeah.
Phases can be weird.

i want to

>my little cousin
>emo
>gives a shit
maybe you should take it up with the gay YouTube personalities she spends all day watching. Either that, or you got an incoming case of man on child sexual relations, and you can either let it happen or realize there's nothing you can do about it.

She's cute. Any creep or spy?

You should tell her that's she's an annoying fucking Cunt, and she should fucking jump off a bridge.

Start making Emo Phillips references.

Do your hair like his classic look, do the voice, be the friendliest, closest cousin you can be.

Remind her constantly that you're also Emo, and just want to be Emo with her.

get lost fucktard :)

>2017
>emo
What the fuck?

I dont understand

Im 23 now and life is still shit, if not even more shit since im a slave to the working world now.

we're still in 2016 user

What you thought it ended with you?

What a fuckin ego.

user you are a fag. you are not making this any better.

She's like 12 you fucking anime faggot.