Eternal /got/ general

Azor Jon

based

I wonder who made this thread.

Oh right, Bradamante.

Azor Jaime

HOL UP!!

So wasn't it Varys who decided to make an attempt on Dany's unborn child? and HE is her confidant?? whaaaaa

How will Meera die in S7? What will cause her death?

"I think it's bad that it's all about lineage in the books" - Preston Jacobs
"I wanted to know if the High Sparrow was anyone special, was he connected the the Martells?" - Preston Jacobs, in the same video

azure jon

This is why Varys appearing in the last scene was garbage

and you can't prove me wrong

why is Tyrion such a little bitch when Dany is around ? is she that intimidating ?

death by cuteness

Reminder that if Maegaery had kept fucking Tommen, she would've lived.

They got prepared separately and would've arrived at the Sept separately only cause Margaery stopped giving a shit about Tommen or even being sharing a bed with him.

If she'd kept acting as a wife, she would've been with Tommen in his room or still in the Red Keep when the Sept blew up

The story is all about lineages. You can't get away from that.

Ok

if this random d&d fanfic deus ex machina shit tier plot device is what ends up letting the white walkers take down the wall I will guzzle gasoline then swallow a lit match.

the only hope i have that it wont happen is that the white walkers are probably not going to end up breaching the wall until late season 7 or even the finale of season 7 while bran is going to pass the wall in the first or second episode.

What? Are you retarded?

>Darkstar kills Ellaria and the sneks
>Euron kills Viseryon and Grey Worm

Azor Maisie

>I'm the king, I'm the one in charge here.
>Do you feel in charge?

THATS IT BOYS
THATS THE BAD POOSAY

nigga was just doing his job

Preston complains that Nobles are so special in the book, but then the one not a nobleman character of any important, The High Sparrow, suddenly needs to be a puppet of some noblemen. He's just a tit, desu

But Dany's problem was with the Harpy not the common people that believe Dany is their savior

The only purpose I see for Kinvara was talking with Varys, which is lame

He's kind of indebted to her, he's just being humble to his benefactor.

Will brienne just fucking die already

Preston is the only retard here.

Does Blackfish disappear in that scene?

He didn't say the Sparrow had to be behind a noble, he said he wanted more backstory on him which is valid

Yeah. In the books there's at least the explanation that he's working for Aegon, not Dany, so the attempt on her life is feasible. D&D are shit, don't expect any better.

This is actually what is most likely to happen

>small guy meets a large man who hides his face
>fall to the ground minutes later

what did D&D mean by this ?

>this is a 10/10 in britania

Why do you assume that just because the mark will break the magic that the Walkers will immediately attack South of the Wall?

It could be broken and they don't bother to icequake shit until they feel they're ready, that the snows and storms have killed and weakened people enough or have waited long enough for the realm to tear itself apart

she cant die because breera is endgame.

Is Euron the character with the biggest difference between his show and book versions?

Maybe because she's a psychotic bitch with loyal madmen at her command and she can have his head in a blink of an eye? Maybe because he's still de facto a prisoner who must obey her?

Absholute Chaosh.

Haven't you seen his Dorne videos?
>"Sarella Sand is sending him visions using the Glass Candles! The brave companions, who also work for Dorne, invented the movement!"

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

And with Dany gone I'd imagine it would be easier to turn the common people against her.

>which is lame

motto of the whole season tbqhwyf

No shes my strongfu!

>killing off purest waifu
if she dies we riot

then what exactly is the point of whatever is going on with sam/euron/oldtown if not to take down the wall

Get hype

So what did Lyanna whisper to Ned again?

They did change Doran from a 4D chessmaster puppeteer to a sacrifice on the altar of feminism. But Euron's change from anime supervillain to pudgy middle-aged man is big too.

who is this guy

Your complaint still makes no sense to me

And no I haven't seen all of his videos

The King's Landing storyline will come to an end when the Red Keep is destroyed with wildfire, multiple alleys to that.
>Cersei allahu akbars when rioters reach the keep
>Jaime kills Cersei personally then blows up the keep
>Jaime blows up the keep killing himself and Cersei
>Jaime kills Cersei personally then blows up the keep, killing himself
Could go in multiple directions, for a proper redemption arc he might become Warden of the West or King in the Rock.

Jorah will be healed in season 7 by Quaithe, there's a slight chance we will see him go to Asshai. It's interesting that he is separated from everyone when the show's storylines are about to become as condensed as they were in season 1, he would have to play an important role if he were to takeup screentime. Knowing D&D he might just be healed offscreen and appear in the final battle.

Season 7's battle is of course in Oldtown, the show will be merging Euron's assault on the Reach and taking of Oldtown with Daenarys's retaking of Oldtown. Book Daenarys might be delayed from killing Euron because of Young Griff, Euron might survive until the climax of TWOW or the beginning of ADOS. A shitload of characters will die in Oldtown, probably
>Yara Greyjoy
>Aeron Greyjoy (if the show acknowledges his existence)
>Gilly
>Little Sam (not so sure about this, he doesn't have kingsblood in the show unlike the books)
>Randyll Tarly
>2 Sand Snakes
>Viserion or Rhaegal
>Most of Daenarys Targaryen's army
>Euron Greyjoy
Punished Samwell escapes with the knowledge required to defeat the white walkers

The Brotherhood without Banners, Brienne, Arya, and possibly Melisandre will all end up together. They're heading north, and the remaining Stark children might all be reunited.

Final battle is at the Trident (like pottery) where pretty much every character will end up. I honestly don't really care what happens there, the real climax to the series is s7/TWOW.

Guys.
Why does Daario have an American accent?

>that image
was it autism?

Radical Larry

They changed lots of characters so it's hard to say

What was he thinking at that moment ?

Basically, he needs Noblemen to set everything up, and the idea that there's a genuine peasant movement like the Sparrows doesn't make sense to him.

>Mance's son

"Robb's not your son"

R+L=D

"His name is... RULE BRITANNIA" *dies*

>So what did Lyanna whisper to Ned again?
"I'm sorry they couldn't anyone hotter to play me"

The mad king fucked me better than you've ever had.

the game

this is so sad and pathetic

all those ASOIAF storylines attached to euron as if any of that is actually happening

FUCKING LOL. what show has this guy been watching

>forgetting about Euron's Kraken

To find more ways of fighting the Walkers and maybe a permanent way to stop them and their massive army of the dead.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Walkers have an army large enough to span the entire Wall and 2 or three times as thick.

Horn of Joramun isn't gonna be real since that's just a legend.

What was the point of this character? She has been given so much screentime and yet never undergoes a single meaningful arc? (tortured and made to repent? lol no I'm still the same xD) What was her endgame? Why should we even care that she died (except for the fact that she's familiar to us from being given so much screentime)?

>I get solo XP's

They explained this last season. Varys did what he had to do in order to stay alive and stay in a position where he could influence events. He made sure the best assassin the crown ever sent was Joe Lo Truglio

what is the point of sams story?

>I wanted Chad's dick and now millions of people are dead, including our father and older brother
>omg sorry :-/

Pics like these are why everyone hates showfags

>tfw Dany is so thoroughly inbred that her and Jon share the same amount of genetic similarity as siblings
>tfw GRRM's plan all along was to make normies root for siblings fucking each other

Forgot image

>me

GRRM self-insert

Glamoured Stannis

the high tower in old own is just the library of the maesters in the show

screen cap this

the involment of house hightower is too much for D&D to include due to them being tards

qt

>He made sure the best assassin the crown ever sent was Joe Lo Truglio

underrated

For fat bookish neckbeards to have a character to relate to.

grrm self insert

Bran still hasn't gotten any, poor kid.

He could have just as easily not sent an assassin. No one is westeros was watching Essos all that hard.

To provide adversity for Cersei so she can become a big bad boss?

Everyone's already rooting for Jon and Sansa and the like, some even for Jon and bearloli, George might be leading the next sexual revolution.

i know that but im being serious, where exactly is his story going

Her role was to be the red herring of Cersei's prophecy

any witcher fans here?

Geralt with long hair & full beard + griffin armor = Wyman Manderly

>20 years later
>I wanted my brother's dick and now millions of people are dead, including our father
Nothing ever changes.

Go to bed, Joe. No gives a fuck about you.

They need the "My wife's son" audience

and 300lbs fatter

he could have right after benjen left. first time theyre ever alone together and thats not the first thing on their minds? most unrealistic thing in the episode

Anyone else going to rewatch season 6?

Bran is a pretty decidedly non-sexual being.