Tell me why Mexicans are lazy and ruining my country. Worst than nigger

Tell me why Mexicans are lazy and ruining my country. Worst than nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usc.edu/111339/trojan-oscar-de-los-santos-named-rhodes-scholar/
youtube.com/watch?v=J7TGWaHaUeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it

Most of those people are US born Mexicans, and the SW border areas have always been Mexican territory.

bullshit dude I've worked with a bunch of Mexicans that get shit done for 12 hours a day. I have never known a nigger with a job

there is nothing worse than niggers
mexicans are brown, greasy and with disgusting pedophile-like mustache but they can take care of their family

mexicans are fucking retarded, they work 10 or 14 hours a day and they get shit as a payment.

better than living thanks to your taxes

Mexicans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Niggers

I know Mexicans who know how to spell "Worse" better then your dumb ass, so ill go ahead and take them for a job over you. Maybe if you and your red neck had finished high school you wouldn't have to be so pissed off about loosing out on jobs to Mexicans. Have fun smoking that meth.

Because some of them actually do work hard means we should take in all the lazy, niggardly, criminal ones too.

I'd rather have a Mexican neighbor than a nigger

When you have no papers, you get what you can. Sure, for a comfortable life in 'murica, what they get paid is shit, but with what the dollar is worth in Mexico, when they go back, they live like kings. Assuming they don't get decapitated by the cartels.
That isnot retarded, that is stepping to the plate and have the balls to do what needs to be done to feed your family. How many niggers do you know that would do that?

>lazy
>mexican
Pick one cuck

>the SW border areas have always been Mexican territory

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Overall, Mexican immigration is a net drain on society. Over the past decade, in California alone over 80 hospitals have had to shut down due to illegal Mexicans receiving treatment and skipping out on their bills.

The laws don't distinguish if someone is "lazy" or not, it's an extremely subjective concept. Just as there are lazy americans, for sure there are lazy mexicans.

Also, I can use what you said in the other way: "Just because there are lazy mexicans doesn't mean the hard workers won't be able to migrate"

Never got the lazy mexican meme,Every one i'v ever met or seen works like a damn slave .
Plus there daughters are hot and i gotta have that food bruh.

So in this thread I see americans complaining about mexicans for being lazy and for being "retarded" because they work 12 hours and get pay a shit... It can't be both things at the same time shitheads

they devalue work. say a job paid $2/h with them it manages to pay $.5/h and then they do a shit job because they are lazy and dont finish everything.

The illegal alien wins a Rhodes Scholarship, and the Bubbas cry because a Mexican stole their community college grant money.

news.usc.edu/111339/trojan-oscar-de-los-santos-named-rhodes-scholar/

I quit my job in finance, and start it doing landscaping and installing tile.

So far I'm only making minimum wage. Fuck you TRUMP! I thought that this fuckers where making bank. and my old job doesn't re-hire people.

anyone other Aryan interested on my business, let me know. I throw in the truck and equipment.

you ever been on a constuction site? uhhmm i wonder.

white and black construction workers are as lazy as they get. take a wild guess who are the ones actually working.

im pretty beta by far not the strongest. now lets just say im given a shovel and a choice on who i want to work with. a white, a black or a mexican.

wont even second guess things ill choose the mexican any day of the week.

that grill looks like a mexican boxxy

is this a new meem?

flavor of the month?

fucking burgerniggers you crazy rascals. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=J7TGWaHaUeU

skip to 4:44 for the funnies. dont even watch the full video.

>The laws don't distinguish if someone is "lazy" or not
They do.
Green cards are easier to get if you have a job or good job prospect.

>Implying your lazy ass will work half as hard

This is the 5th time I've seen this thread in the past two days
Probably a butt hurt nigger

This is the 4th time I've seen a thread like this, same picture too. Is this the new "prove atheism" or "you mad white bois" threads?

>they are lazy and dont finish everything.
You've never seen a mexican work, have you? call them what you want, but they get the job done, that's how they continue to HAVE a job, while the whites and blacks get fired and replaced with more Mexicans.

Seriously I'm positive its the same nigger user too

Trips don't lie