Who is the most perfect woman on Earth, and why is it Lindsey Stirling?

Who is the most perfect woman on Earth, and why is it Lindsey Stirling?

She's intelligent, cute, talented, driven, quirky, humble, approachable, geeky, and has an absolutely flawless, smoking-hot dancer's body. Name a more perfect woman. (Pro tip: you can't.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI
youtube.com/watch?v=_VtAGCCpF0g
youtube.com/watch?v=RrutzRWXkKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More perfect Lindsey.

11/10

bitch has a face like a well skelped arse, no thx

So jelly. She's adorable, like an elf.

not an american women

they are all stupid,fat and brainwashed by feminism

Perfect legs.

Her music is fucking terrible. KYS

this is the future of american women

she's soiled a good scottish surname by being american, urgh

so basically,she dresses like a slut to make up for having no talent

tried to like her but the dancing is fucking retarded. just play like a normal person and be hot. reminds me of city hipster scum

Chi busojartonh

Pretty much every non-American Grandma.
>Cooks
>Cleans
>Doesn't know about divorce and taking half
>etc

If you think this is "terrible" then you should probably stick to listening to your animoo OSTs.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI

100% agree OP. she's the most perfect one I can think of.

Its her selling point, her actual skill of playing the instrument is subpar, anyone who played violin will confirm.

> What is modern interpretive dance, Alex?

Pleb detected.

No tits. No ass. Something for pedos and ppl under 18, 3/10 would still do

Taylor Davis > Lindsey Stirling

When I see Itzhak Perlman doing arabesques while he plays, I'll be impressed.

Who

Taylor is okay, but she doesn't have the same creative chops Lindsey has. Taylor can play, but she can't _create_.

>Mormon
>also annoying
YA. Totes perfect broski.

All that and a bag of Mormon. Boner kill. Damn shame too, otherwise she's a talented cutie.

You Amerifats and your religion. Mormonism is ridiculous but suth'run-fried baptist shopping mall mega-church bible-humping is perfectly normal and okay.

she looks like a retard with all that prancing around

>homosexual detected

Wrong. All awful.

does she have feet pics?

Ask and ye shall receive.

>has pic of two dudes kissing
>calls others homosexual

sorry kid, your bitch is ugly and retarded

Yup.

Hell no. All religions are cringy and filled with subhumans. Mormons are a particular kind of crazy though, considering their religion is old enough for my grandfather to go "Oh yeah,thats not true. They made that shit up.".

Why does she always stand like that?

Is that a folkloristic dance move, or is she just going full-retarded hurr-durr look at muh feets?

That´s not really hers though...
Most of her work is just retaking work of others and cosplaying so that lonely geeks will get a boner at her sight. And 80% of her covers have nothing really interesting added to the original version (the one you posted is a great example, Jeremy Soule´s version is much better).

>"perfect" woman
>religious

Choose one. Meme harder pleb.

She does modern interpretive dance, which incorporates some traditional ballet moves.

any not dirty feet?

>uses a violin as a gimmicky overlap for shit dubstep
>"talent"
>dresses slutty
>bends and acts quirky u gais

>slutty
Fedora detected.

Shit
That's what

You know an awful lot about a girl you don't know. faggit you see her through a computer screen for 5 minutes at a time while you beat off. you think if she was a bitch she would say that in her vids? no shes gonna act all nice... is it possible she is nice? sure, but don't act like you know her personally. if you think shes hot then yeah thats fine, she is in fact hot as fuck. but don't put this long string of bullshit about her being smart and approachable and shit, like you've been waking up next to her every morning for the past 3 years you absolute fedora wearing white knight.

>light armor build
gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=_VtAGCCpF0g

I used to chat with her regularly on YouTube back in the beginning when she was just starting out. Can confirm that she's down to earth and humble.

>starting out
>humble

and shes very likely asexual. Enjoy!

shes a mormon and has the face of a lesser ork

that's a guy

Stop pushing your violin fetish on us. The #music channel is already filled with enough "original" music.

Lindsey cant create she has people hired to do that
when i was working on Americas got talent i had to deal with them when she came on

the Mormon church pays big bucks to use her as a promotion

Have you seen her perform?

She dances at a professional level while playing the violin. Violins are a bitch to play standing still and shes doing fucking pirouettes hitting those high notes. Shes incredibly talented.

>ork

wow you have no idea what your talking about
violin players move constantly
if we haft to sit in a chair we rock back and forth as part of the rhythm keeping

Tell me this doesn't take incredible talent. And note that all of this is *live*. No studio tricks, no corrections in the editing booth.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrutzRWXkKs

>implying I meant completely still

Got you are a pedantic faggot. Stop being threatened by OP's opinions on women you insecure little scumfart.

not responding to a argument i never made
keep straw manning faggot

all her dancing using the same rhythm timing
so your still fucking way way off

Lindsey is absolute God tier, no one better, she is so adorable

Who's this faggot?

>all her dancing using the same rhythm timing

How retarded would it look if her dancing was out of sync with her playing?

Holy shit you're retarded. You're actually retarded.

>Got you
cant even do that part right

This

another shitpost repost faggot. Saw this exact same bread a few weeks ago.

how does that make you any less wrong ?

you still have no fucking idea what your talking about
dancing while playing is a common teaching tactic in fiddle and modern violin we all do it

Yes, I see Itzhak Perlman and Yo Yo Ma twirling in pirouettes all the time. Good call.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

so fucking funny. what a cut up. you must get your dick sucked a lot at parties.

>mentions fiddle and modern violin
>name two non fiddle non modern style violin players

do you wanna try again or should i let your stupid comment speak for itself?

She can only play simple notes desu sempai. She isn't really an artist.

So you are okay with simplicity bedazzled by simple dancing. I wish I had a simple mind too.

she's 52 years old.

I'd eat her poop.

And she has centipedes in her vagina.

>most beautiful
>dandruff
>crossed eyes

Fuck her Married with children hair too.

So the girl gets semi-good on the violin and somehow was the only one who figured out you can also be a hooker while playing it?

I don't get it. Her ability isn't anything outstanding. The only thing that separates her from true talent is that she jumps about like an 8-year-old that ate too much Fun-Dip® and somehow there's a career in that. She should kick it up a notch and play xylophone over her mal-nourished ribcage.

I would thank her to stop playing songs that I enjoy. She only plays them because she knows she can appeal herself to the people who would enjoy those songs. But just because she knows that the thirst inside the gaming community is bigger than world 2 inside Mario 3, doesn't make you a good musician in my book.

...That's the desert world if you couldn't piece that together. I know, I know...I should have said world 3 because that's the water world but how exactly can you be thirsty in a WATER world, I dare ask you?

...What were we talking about?

Oh yeah.

Fuck Lindsey Stirling and her meth face.

Imagine yoyo ma playing a fucking cello while dancing. Retard. We teach kids to dance with violins so they can learn fucking stamina. Lindsey sterling plays at a 7 year old level. Its just masked by dubstep.

Lol, bitch on the right has flat feet, what a rube.

You can tell because the entire sole is dirty, not like on the other healthy feet.