Sup b whatchall drinkin on

sup b whatchall drinkin on

black & white whiskey

Vodka

time for more actually, thanks for that

>recently moved to Northern Europe
>Alcohol is only sold in state stores
>30 euros for cheap voka in a fuking plastic bottle

I'd haven't been sober for so many weeks since I was 15.

Where in Northern Europe is that? Just so I never go there.

Welcome to the Nordic countries;)

Also, beer and jægermeister here:)

you drink your whisky whith or coca or not op ?

A cup of tea because I was sick of looking like a dishevelled unshaven fucking tramp when I was drinking bourbon. Oh, hey O.P!

sheeeit dude post country so it can be nuked from orbit

Coconut water.

nope, straight.. i have one summit left, then a twelver of guinness stout

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha FAGOT

Coors light.
Was £10 for 18 cans.
On the last can, gonna go get some cheap strong rough as fuck Polish beer soon.

We have a lot in common bruh

>Coors light
i'd rather drink water, same shit

i just want to thank you for this. disheveled unshaven fucking tramp is now my new tagline

good saturday night in perspective, can't drink it without coca so i stopped i drink only beer or some rhum

but this evening i will a drink a tea

You look like shit mate. Also vodka

>Jameson

nice

Gonna have some Jack Daniels near Christmas time, but for the time being I'm far too poor to afford alcohol or cigarettes.

;_________;

Dont hate on a whisky bro who posts OC.

yeh, it's been a rough few days. broke up with girlfriend of two years because she's a fucking psychotic sjw in disguise... it's been real ugly

"whatever I can grow in 3 weeks without trimming" is not a beard style, Jameson is distilled spirits with "whisky flavoring" added, and cigarettes will make you smell bad for 30 years before they kill you.

Swap the Jameson for Bushmills, it's an actual irish for the same price. Drop some acid and think hard about whether you smoke because you want to die or whether you're just an addict, and for god's sake trim your beard into a shape, any shape at all.

the fuck you mean you're too poor

Jameson is not whisky.
Jameson is not Whisky.
JAMESON IS NOT WHISKY.

maybe she doesnt want a dirty drunk hobo as a bf.... go take a bath

eye of the hawk imperial ale, its pretty good

WhiskEy?

jameson is too whisky u idiot

Trips have spoken - go take a bath, OP.

(you can bring the booze)

the trips of truth

HA ! this guy is kazahstan version of that fat mole with round glasses and fedora

shit bro, your trips make me reconsider my life

but i do make a good bit of cash, am successful, managed to reproduce twice.. so i don't know what to to

trips say obey

fuck

I have black label, to mix with cola.
(blend wiskey)
And i have Dalwhinnie Winter's Gold (SingleMalt wiskey)

in poland you can get drunk for 3 $

Jameson is a blend of shit unaged whisky and neutral grain spirits, with enough added sweetness that 19yo girls can drink it straight. Real irish has to age at least 3 years. Drink it side by side with literally anything that doesn't come in a plastic bottle and get back to me.

holy shit, i know who you mean, also i'm from that area (pops was adopted).. well done user

post dik, now

neetbux means I can only just afford to live with a slight buffer which isn't even enough for a bottle of Canadian Club

Also, and this is probably the most important advice I can give you, drink a glass of water.

You look so dehydrated in that pic.

Finland. Lovely country but exopensive and inconvenient as fuck booze.

I might still buy something decent (i.e. non in a pltic bottle) for the holidays. I don't wanna be alone AND sober.

You're graciously welcome.
Yours,
Alkie piss head in remission

Who the fuck are you? Gok Wank?

ohoho man,, i guarantee i have been further out there than you have

also i hate shaving, i cut everything down about four times a year

Famouse Grouse, some beer

It is absolute fucking piss.
But I went to a party last night and only had a tenner to spend on beers so went for piss beer as it was cheap in a deal.

remission.. you fuck.. this one is for you

>so butthurt about smoking

BUH BYE BEEEEE

Perhaps I used the wrong word. I mean I stopped drinking alcohol.
Raising me cup of tea to you too, you magnificent unshaven delirious drunken tramp. I hope you come out out of your current shitty mood/situation feeling a lot better

oh hey, that's mighty kind of you. thank you user!

What do you do at starfleet? Was it hard to get accepted in to the academy or are you just some low level engineer or janitor?

CUSTODIAN, DICK! I clean the holodecks after people "use" them. It's not always that bad

you kinda look like mcCree

jin n juice

You're welcome brethren.
Merry Christmas.

fuck yeah brethren

oops

Liberal tears. Tastes great.

it's too early to drink

Alcoholism knows not the constraints of socially acceptable. Only the guilt for breaching those rules later

It's late in the evening in europe.

well this is MURICA, AND WE DRINK WHEN WE WANT TO REGARDLESS