So how'd you guys like it when everyone died at the end of Rogue One? Every single new character?

So how'd you guys like it when everyone died at the end of Rogue One? Every single new character?

Oh haha, look at me a just spoiled the movie for people, haha. I'm so edgy haha.

Didn't care, they never gave me a reason to care about any of them. Movie was shit. I love how desperate the alliance was, using an old republic corvette from abou lt 10k years ago. Back then things were built to last.

Anyone who has seen the movies knows they all live.

Star Wars: Rogue One but every time a character dies on screen it gets faster

>Movie was shit.
Really? I thought it was pretty great. I mean, if you keep in mind that the whole movie was to show all of the sacrifice that it took to bring the Death Star plans to the rebels. Made me appreciate the original trilogy just a tad bit more.

What do you mean? They all survived

Nice b8 m8. I saw it. They killed vader and had a cliche happy ending. Was lame as shit.

Enjoyed it more than the Force Awakens

same

didn't care one bit
vader was nice

Best Star Wars movie and you can't even contest it
The last few minutes revealing Princess Leia was incredible
The Darth Vader fight was brutal and dark and its something we've not seen from him since the 80s
K2 was the best droid to ever show face in Star Wars

Im just disappointed that I wont see K2 again

They should all die at the end of each movie there are too many characters and 99% of them suck

Fuck you OP

AGREED !!!

You realise you're trying to spoil a movie that was spoiled 40 years ago, right? There was only one way that the movie can end, given that the original trilogy already exists.

Well they all had to die or it would create continuity issues with the original three movies. It wouldn't make senses that none of the characters popped up during Lukes story so they had to die. I do like how they tied up the plot hole with the death stars defect though.

Cgi Princess Leia and governor tarkin almost ruined the movie for me. They were just creepy looking. All the characters were forgettable, so I wasn't all that bothered by their being killed off.

No reveal on Knights of Ren?

>So how'd you guys like it when everyone died at the end of Rogue One? Every single new character?

Considering none are in episode 4 you have to be pretty fucking dumb to not figure that out before evening seeing it.

you fucking idiot.

well, though it feels like an war movie sacrifice ending, which i found to be very fitting, it lacked building up an emotional connection to them.

>it suffered heavily in the feels department.

This.
Honestly loved it. The characters where great and i wanted them to win even tho the empire is better. I loved the ending with vader kicking add kinda w8sh he was in it more.

Movie was bad.
I thought the last one was bad but this one is even worse.
I didn't even give a shit
Darth Vader really. Was in the movie for 1min, used his force and didn't even lift the guy in the air, just left him choke on the floor.
I only Seen one light saber.
Also did anyone else hear the girl say black light saber

that vessle crashing into the star destroyer upon arrival was gud

everyones dies gud

the only tie in to episode IV was right at the end
meh

vader could have been more brutal

Tarkin I thought was cool but looked out of place, the cgi just wasnt good enough, but Leia was perfect and it just made her reveal that much better

Its stupid the way they cant send messages without a USB like the death star blueprints but yet they can travel at the speed of light

i was glad cuz they were all terrible.

the explosion was fucking mint.

CGI princess leia didn't die
darth vader didn't die
CGI tarkin didn't die
R2R2 and C3P0 didn't died
han solo did die but later on
lukes cameo was pretty cool

>it lacked building up an emotional connection to them.
How much of a connection are you expecting with a movie where everyone must die though?6

it was 100% expected. they wouldnt have kept characters that were no longer around a few hours later for some reason

exactkly what i expected... white guys are bad.. only a white woman with the help of assorted brown and asians are good guys. and none of them could act. the droid was one of the best characters and half of his lines were way too human sounding. the action was pretty decent but the pacing was terrible.

it's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, like we are here now, its as if we have such better data compilation and storage we should be traveling on lightspeed space ships because we're better than they are.
>also - its a movie

a lot, when the main characters dying is a major plotpoint.

thank you

then stick to the main storylines, even people who don't like star wars (like my father) knew what this movie had coming with it.

Wait luke had a cameo???

yeah. exactly. so make it matter.

> knew what this movie had coming with it

Not enough Bothan deaths.

it DID matter, they got the plans and saved the rebellion who were planning to just give up, on their own, everyone knows who they were and what they did for them and that's all that was needed. if they did more character development they would have a 5 hour movie.

we're gonna get to that later in rogue two. bothans died for death star two

this is also like saying those rebels in the hallway didn't get enough development before they died saving the plans, and they got arguably better deaths imo

but you don't care. so it's a flaw.

Not very many bothans died bringing them this information

Did Vaders look bother anyone else? The neck area of the helmet looked stupid. No chain around the neck for the cape.

That was probably the best part of the whole movie! I heard wolfs rain was the same!

Ps tho... i didnt watch either of those.

people cared about what they did and the lengths they went to, they even gave you the family plot with her dad, what else do you want?

Bothan's are in episode 6, most of the comments on here are bait, if you think this movie was shit, you people are fucking idiots, bunch of fuckwits holding onto the past comparing it to the originals, take it for what it is and be thankful they are making more Star Wars films you ungrateful fucks

yeah that neck part bothered me too. looked like some cheap rubber, like a halloween costume

nice trips, but Luke doesn't have a cameo you fucktard

Holy fuck that was the best part of the movie i agree

i didn't give a shit about jane erso. she's boring as fuck even the movie tried so hard to give her backstory.
don't get me wrong, i loved the movie. it's the most mature and timely imagination of star wars, propably my favorite star wars movie so far but it lacked serious character development.
if you want to give me saving private ryan then put some effort in the script and acting department.

And they died to get the codes for the first deathstar.

>jane
its Jyn js
but i was just going to mention saving private ryan as a war movie, the most character you get is from Ryan's brother fucking some girl story and the weird things soldiers say about the captain before he tells his story, that's about all you get and those were based on a real situation with real people. this is not, but it tells the story all the same. to each their own but im just telling you theres no followup movie and it would've been way too long with what you're asking.

>you have to connect this cable to send a message to the rebel fleet that they have to open the gate
>fleet already fully aware of gate and trying to open it
am i stupid or was this stupid?

Didn't say it was shit. It was pretty slow in the beginning and middle but sped up at the end. Having some criticisms doesn't mean I hate it.

they were aware before anyone thought to tell them, they noticed on their own im pretty sure.

right, so wasn't that whole idea that the shuttle pilot had to connect a comms cable kind of ridiculous?

>It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

fulfilled this pretty well tbh

Don't choke on your aspirations to be edgy.

Cgi was superb.

well i'm not sure anyone knew, they were going suicide bomb the whole thing to give the team time, but the rebellion noticed when they started blowing shit up.

Can we all agree that Rogue One Vader is best Vader? This is the first (and possibly only) time we've ever seen Vader LOOK extremely powerful, terrifying and ruthless. I feel like this movie perfectly captured the fact that it's Anakin in that suit. I really felt like he had pure hatred in his heart in that one scene.

..I'm afraid I'm going to spend most of my disposable income taking my friends and family to see that movie over and over again. Fuck.

Pyrrhic victory but yeah

I would love too, because im sick of this inclusive agenda with female leads down our throats

in movie form yes, yet to see what Rebels has in store for him if anything, they seem to focus more on maul, maybe he'll corrupt Ezra though. the storylines are getting closer together and a bit confusing...thanks Disney

U mean hk47

>jyn
see. didn't care bout her.

no, it wouldn't make any difference in runtime whatsoever. just two to tree lines of dialogue altered would have made a major difference. maybe some pacing changes in the death scenes here and there and especially in the first act you would've been good. i mean, the did MASSIVE reshoots with script changes by tony gilroy and even rumors of him directing those. and (though not knowing the original cut) judging by gareth edwards previous works my assumption is that those changes heavily increased character development. but it was not enough. still a good movie, but it could have been a masterpiece.

Meh. The ending with Vader was the best partl but him not lifting Krennic with a force choke was a letdown. Also aesthetically Vader looked terrible

Made me cringe

Oh look another movie where the hero is a woman. Thanks Creative Hollywood.

pretty much what i was thinking the whole time. I feel as if they wrote the movie with the idea to have only females and minorities as the lead roles lmao

This is so cringey

the only thing I dont understand is why that nigger whittaker's hair looked the way it did

+1
And grey chars rather than black and white
And courage rather than the force
And ordinary people

if you watched after the credits you wouldve saw it

I'm sol happy they didn't pull that shit. I am so tired of the 'extra clip after credits' meme.