1. Your city

1. Your city
2. What can you rent for US1,000 a month in your area?

Other urls found in this thread:

suumo.jp/chintai/tokyo/sc_nerima/jnc_000019087986/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a three bed room apartment

exclusivity rights to your mum's cunt

>Downtown
>Maybe a 1 BR

>Outside
>2BR maybe 3BR really outside

>Rural Suburbs
>3BR Home

Section 8

$1000 usd
£800 (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj)
You'd get a bedroom. If you're lucky a studio.

ehh? London?

The bedt apartment in the downtown, maybe even the fucking city hall
Lol

moscow
garage

A nice apartment/ house

One bedroom studio in the ghetto.

someone's shoe closet

>Montreal
>a 3 bedroom in downtown

1. La Paz
2. A house, or a pretty nice apartment with 4 bedrooms on a confy neighbor

all apartments in a 5-story building

a 1 bedroom studio in a shitty location and street parking

Link?

not far from. i just looked and there were 4 properties listed under £800 for my town - 2 studios, 2 houseshares

A comfy apartment.

4-5 bedroom 100sqm
Or 2bedroom in city centre

>What can you rent for US1,000 a month in your area?
Cheapest I can find is $205 per week for a tiny one bedroom place in my suburb but the closest "city", which is still pretty small, is $260 per week for another tiny one bedroom place.
In Sydney, which is really the real closest city to me, the cheapest tiny studio apartment I can find it $400 per week. To put that in comparison there are car parking spots in the same area ranging from between $80 and $330 per week.

sooo the cheapest studio is like 2,200 CAD, AUD per month in Sydney? Fuck that shit

peterborough
3 bedroom house

Rent is Australia is fucking insane, a lot of it due to extremely greedy fucking baby boomer scum.
People like to joke about how high the wages in Australia are but realistically it is one of the most expensive countries to live in.
Wouldn't be so bad if we were actually getting modern goods and services with our money, as opposed to shitty roads, overpriced and shitty transport, crappy Internet, overpriced food, etc.
Australia is a wet dream for multinational corporations because they can charge out the arse for everything and get way with it. Companies even charge like a third or more extra for digital software for the exact same product in America, etc. They have valid excuse for this price gouging on digital products but do it anyway.

this
suumo.jp/chintai/tokyo/sc_nerima/jnc_000019087986/

Built 57 years, wooden

Mmmmh, not him but I didn't knew things were like that in Australia... At least I wasn't sure. Do you know if travelling in Australia is expensive? Let's say I wanted to roadtrip the country could I be fine under 2000$?

Actually nothing. I'd have to go to Jersey city or Brooklyn

A cheap-ish 2 bedroom apartment or a good studio.

You could get a 3-4 bedroom flat in Judapest, but why would anyone willingly come to this balkan shithole?

1. sf
2. one bedroom. not a one bedroom apartment, literally a single bedroom. you might get a parking spot too if you're lucky