What is the cheapest easiest way to commit suicide?

What is the cheapest easiest way to commit suicide?
I can't drive anywhere and ai have no money So I need a really cheap easy way to do so.
I'm a failures for even comig here to ask but nobody will answer me elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on dude, dont do it. It's just giving up, just keep fighting try to get rich or something

What's your problem?

And do you live anywhere near a train?

>find high place
>do a flip faget

Nah dont do this, it fucks someone elses day instead of just fucking up yours, id have to suggest hanging. Only rope required. You can fimd some rope always and find some lonely place like a forrest or an abbandoned building. Gl mate, its been an honor

There's most likely no afterlife, this is all there is. Why would you want to end your existence? So many people are worse off than you.

This is most probably it. Even if its shitty... it IS. Ride it out, there is an end eventually anyway.

Its winter.

Walk into a forest and take your clothes off. It will be awful for 30 minutes and then the hypothermia makes you feel all nice and cosy and you just fall asleep.

Faggots like you have forgotten just how hostile this world is. You can die going outside unclothed for 6 months of the year. So go fucking do that.

You know if you have will youll always find a way. Im not talking about scuicide im talking about fixing your problems. Maby if you shared to us your story we might be able to help you.

However if your so persistent in ending your life the easyest way with little pain as posible. Find train tracks wait till a train comes and lie on them your head facing the train on the metal rail in the last posible second so the train wont slow down.

Implying a train could stop in time.

I saw a news story about someone who tried that. Ended up slicing just the top of his head clean off like a a meat slicer. Ended up dying hours later at the hospital. Those last hours must of been hell.

And once again, this is a very inconsiderate way of ending your life. Better chose a way that doesnt involve others

Although i belive this is a troll ill write it anyway.

Well yes that can traumatise the driver and any nearby spectators, howewver for the person with very limited rescoursces it is a effective option. Also almost guaranteed to kill you if you ofcourse take into consideration that you find a speeding train hid and pop up in the last posible second and lie pararel on the rails not over crossing them. He probably has no ccess to weapons, high points or any chemicals that would cause a nearly instant painless death. Qhat usualy happens is that peopel dont know how poisons/chemicals work end up mostly just hurting themselves.

But then again there is always the way of fixing your problems and scuiside is a excusse. Unless there is something phisicaly wrong with the person witch would make sence why he would want to end it.

Garage + vehicle. If you don't have a garage, attach a hose of any sort from your exhaust to a window, taping off areas where air might escape. Bring weed/cookies/good tunes/whatever and slowly fade out into the black eternity. No pain at all, user, just the end.
DISCLAIMER: If you get interrupted before you completely die, you'll spend the rest of your days wishing your were dead.
Good luck user, hope it works out for you.

Donit you faggot, just junpnof a building

I like your style.
Not only will it result in death, but it'll leave people wondering wtf you were doing.

Put a plastic bag over your head. Super cheap, and if you change your mind in the middle of it, you can just pull the bag off.

>even about death OP is a cheapskate

OP here
I just want to end it
My mom has been verbally abusive towards me since we found out I have aspergers
Im failing school because I try to work hard but I am sick most of the time to even learn what we are doing
My meds dont work anymore and I keep asking for help but nobody will help me in this backwards acting hillbilly infested town and I have no friends because my intrests arent as "normal" as the other people here I try to get out and do things (I even tried sports but I always get cut ) but my mom refuses to take me anywhere and I don't know how o drive

Before you consider doing it. Solve this. iqtest.dk/main.swf

If its average or higher then i dont see any reason you sohlud be even considering doing scuiside.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Also this. its a personality test. take your mind at ease. go down to he basics and try to stand up. this tests might calm you down a bit. the first one is a iq test

You in BC Canada? If so I can end you for free.

there is no easy way to commit suicide cause for a person to want to take his own life then he must have experienced so much pain and misery

I live in a hick town in west virginia

why not just run away instead of killing yourself. it is a lot better than dying.
steal some money(preferably from your abusive mother)
get on a bus and leave
go to the city
work in any minimum wage job and sustain yourself
do anything you can to survive don't ever givein to the thought of trying to take away yourlife.
leave this toxis environment that is making you want to kill yourself

Shame, I wouldnt mind 3 meals a day at the price of freedom atm.

>scuiside
>excusse
>phisicaly
>witch
>sence

you may want to huddle up with OP and discuss your options