/brit/

cagers btfo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jYaTE
youtube.com/watch?v=nySs1cEq5rs
youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/23/alt-right-leader-kicked-out-of-cpac-after-organizer-calls-the-white-nationalist-movement-a-left-wing-fascist-group.html
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5vtb0k/teachers_of_reddit_have_you_ever_had_a_crush_on_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=aR7EIsXzzkM
youtu.be/EoR61-QX9DE
youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all yanks should be slaughtered

anime

Amazingly Halal post

cagers?

>it's a "climate change is going to kill everything" episode

hmm

sue

The "i need to get to work" isn't needed as it isn't funny just expressing the same thing but without a joke or funny meme reference otherwise very funny image.

I can't wait for ever major city in the world to get flooded. The chaos will be very interesting

catch the part where it says they didn't measure the japanese yet?

fucking mong

i'd rather the government print money and give it to astro-physicists and engineers instead of dole scrounging scum and NHS admin staff to be honest

thank you brother pbuh

thai chiCANO trotsky reddit

CHIcano dolan trump says

boring thread

una vela...

Breitbart says..

ChiCANO

fucking kill yourself scumbags

boring thread

People who drive cars, aka metal cages

it was 17 degrees here yesterday, broke a record

opinions on the /x/ drama rn?

people on universal credit are hardly a drain of your tax money and if you really cared about where your taxes went then you'd complain about trident being a massive waste of money

he is so weird

archive.is/jYaTE

Here's the archived headline too.

Delete this rubbish post and stop trying to push brit towards bump limit you irksome little oik of a sabouteur

*rams the cyclist off the road and drives off*

give me quick rundown on it

th-th-th-that's fake you fucking racist

>push brit to bump limit

we're at the start of the thread lad

*arrests you for vehicular manslaughter*

ok and how is this an argument against the statistics?

can't do soz

>vietnam posts

IT AINT ME

>arresting me while i'm going 80kmh
t. dead cyclist

GREEEEEN TEA
and good night

>cyclist is a giant spider
>eats your car

I dont know about it

youtube.com/watch?v=nySs1cEq5rs

Rob Ford was the greatest person to ever come out of Toronto.

thailad more like tryhard

chinese monkeys

>thai chiCANO trotsky reddit
>CHIcano dolan trump says
>boring thread
>una vela...
>Breitbart says..
>ChiCANO
>fucking kill yourself scumbags
>boring thread
thai chiCANO trotsky reddit

CHIcano dolan trump says

boring thread

una vela...

Breitbart says..

ChiCANO

fucking kill yourself scumbags

boring thread

scotland got a chance to be independent and they voted no

there are no words

>known correlation between the inhaling of tar and cellular damage
>japanese have less lung cancer and thus it can be deduced that they inhale less tar (japanese cigarettes are also known to contain less of these adulterants)

I know you're trying to be funny, but considering that you brought this up in the first place tells me that this is something you actually do believe, and you are worse off trying to justify your low class hobby,

I don't think anyone actually doubts it, BBC is terrible for this kind of thing. If you haven't noticed you're retarded or on some next level of cognitive dissonance.

nothing gets my dick harder than racist girls

Jsa should monitor interne history and cut anyone who posts in here after 3am's bennies

the headline isn't even wrong lol

are you the haitiANO?

This but ironically

Get this removed or im waking the janny up on his personal number!!

No.

nice ad hominem attack post

cancer is caused by a multitude of different factors you can't just immediately say that it must be due to inhalation difference

you're not good at logic and reasoning now stop replying and go to bed kid

milo should become a janny now that his career is over

thinking of trashing my computer Office Space style in a field and then spending the spring and summer reading works of philosophy

not a fan of false flagging try hards or try hards in general

dumb pirate frogposter

It's intentionally misleading is the point. You already know this of course since you had to switch from "it never happen!" to "well.... TECHICULLY.."

poem: vietnam, why can't you just be calm. else I'll have to knock you out.

*starts playing simple chord progression*
*starts sing*
*females start gathering*
*wet panties being tossed*
*voice cracks*
*they all squirt*
*keep singing*
*they pass out*
*the existing ones try to sex me*

can't listen to richard spencer speaking without cringing

he has no charisma at all

found a pretty epic video on the web, here check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

dumb maldita lisiada

>guitar

fuck off grand dad

i went from "please provide credible evidence of this happening" to "ok it happened what's the relevance"

thinking about it now, the internet is the cigarettes of our era

who knows the untold health impacts of sites like this one

thestar.com/news/world/2017/02/23/alt-right-leader-kicked-out-of-cpac-after-organizer-calls-the-white-nationalist-movement-a-left-wing-fascist-group.html

>“Praise kek!” said Sheehan, posing for a selfie with Spencer and repeating a meme that had been adopted by the alt-right. “He’s the coolest guy.”

why would you be up right now if you lived in the uk

is not richard spencer an FBI agent or something?

He's a Blairite

u r headin 4 a spreadin

>aut rightists seriously think their feelings give them justification to meme IRL

Literally nobody else but Sup Forums would get a pass on this. If you saw normies on the street with Pepe shirts you'd be cringing to fuck.

oh yeh?
*kicks ur ass*

very nice poetry

tfw to smart for political ideologies

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5vtb0k/teachers_of_reddit_have_you_ever_had_a_crush_on_a/

hmm

>at home alone
>grab gun
>go through doors like the fbi agents on tv do
>act like I'm "clearing" rooms
anyone else do this?

is there anything worse than uni students?

they honestly think they know everything but put them around some big brains some phds some chess grandmasters and they fall apart like a wet paper bag

youtube.com/watch?v=aR7EIsXzzkM

the internet is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity, 2bh

reminder to report the dumb gook spammer

THAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

lol im a half year into my PHD lol

those big brains and phds were once uni students

DIGIMON

Too much gay shit itt 2bh

I unironically have a PhD and been published in compsci journals and conferences. NEET now, a joke of the universe.

why do you call him digimon

fuck off the internet then. It's one of the best things to ever happen to humanity

i was in a frat in college and literally lost count of how many hot sorority girls ive fucked at parties. after a while you realize that theres absolutely nothing special about horny college girls and youve wasted four years of your life having meaningless sex instead of trying to find true love and companionship. you guys dont want to know this feel

your standards are high

off to set spirits free and break the chains of poverty

because my city flag is Bayamón, and it sounds like digimon. They used to call me that in /lat/ back when it was alive. They all hated him

>cancer is caused by a multitude of different factors

Ah yes I do remember explicitly denying this and also claiming that smoke alone caused lung cancer rather than just implying that there was a correlation between inhalation of smoke and lung cancer. You are the one to deny that smoking caused cancer (on stupid a premise as that most lung cancer patients never smoked in the first place and I'm "bad at logic" which isn't true by the way). The disparity in lung cancer between Japanese and American smokers has been speculated to be caused by a difference in cigarette composition and inhalation primarily, and it is utterly grasping at straws to assert that lung cancer is caused by a multitude of factors whilst simultaneously denying the most empirically proven source of lung cancer itself, INHALING CARCINOGENS IN SMOKE.

youtu.be/EoR61-QX9DE

set up the PCT trip

Only hiking for two weeks then calling it quits.

Might not even hike, just camp. I really just need two weeks alone out in the woods. help me reset

no one hate me in /lat/

youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg
no wonder americans think brummies are classy

you like the vast majority of students pursuing their bachelor's degree will not go on to get a phd

you are of average intelligence at best and nothing about you is exceptional

the sooner you wizen to this reality the more you will be able to learn and the smarter you can ultimately become

wow an actual conversation on /brit/ for once

am i dreaming

arms getting too big for chest