Whats up Sup Forumsros drug thread. What are you taking tonight? Pic related just got...

whats up Sup Forumsros drug thread. What are you taking tonight? Pic related just got. new to them 3rd time 1 or 2 tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5_IcqrM96M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just popped one

anyone know what the best way to take 20 mg extended realease (capsule and beads) adderall is? can you shoot it up or is it pointless?

I made one about speed about no one cared so it 404'd. Basically I od'd but am pure sweet

Are those similar to gold bars? I had those which are 200mg a pill. Was a brutal one

it's 2mg xanax 4 of them so 8mg

What are these?

alprazolam. / Xanax

Those are not Xanax. I hate to break it to you.

I've done this, do not heat up the mixture and grind down the beads real real good, its a pain unless you have a mortor thing. Filter it well.

2090 V look it up,

why dont you heat it up? i guess i just ruined this one, ffs hahaha

Oxycodone for me tonight. My favorite. Also Xanax and I have an adderall but I'm going to give it away.

I normally only do opiates. I never really branch out but my buddy owed me a lot of money and i figured he wasnt going to pay so when he offered these i was like fuck yeah.

I did look it up, I hadn't seen those before. My bad bro. Enjoy!

are those gummies? otherwise theyre fentanyl is theyre bust up able. be careful nigger

Jesus christ you junky scum, get on the cannabis and enjoy your life.

would love to smoke a joint right now but my mother is at home..

They're gummies. I do the oven method. I grind em down with a dremel and cook it til golden brown, cool and snort. Or I soak one in soda for a few hours. That's the best method I've tried.

My bad lad, thought those were md. I've never had a good experience with benzos. It has always been dissapointing

youre a faggot. Ive wanted to kill myself since i was in grade 2. I do opiates because they make me feel content. I also graduated highschool, college, a 4 year marine institute course for engineering and now make 150 000 a year, and im about to write for my next ticket and be able to make 200k +
you only smoke weed and youre life is still gay as fuck and garbage

Benzos are an acquired taste. They are awesome for Coke/amp come downs.

Good for you junky scum. I'm glad you'll always be a junky.

I can certainly see there use for those comedowns. I often find myself in bed coming down and completely unable to sleep. However on their own what's the appeal? I've had them twice and both times I feel a little relaxed and I then fall asleep, really not worth it

Don't be jealous that some people can handle real drugs and lead a productive life. Enjoy smelling like dabs and bong water.

thats decent man, I tried that before and fucked it up so i never bothered again.
When i have them ill like break em into quaters and get one lodged hard in my molars then just lick at it for an hour or 2 and do that all day. I only ever do em when I cant find anything you can properly abuse hahahaha

I had fentanyl pills that were stamped to look the exact same and they were fucking awesome except my dealer gave up selling them because some asshole didnt head his multiple warning and disclaimers, thought he was hardcore, did the whole thing and fucking overdosed like an idiot.
Ive been doing shit for 6 years and never overdosed once. Except when i was like 14 and all that happend was i threw up for a bit.

so am I. The only difference between me and an old man blown full of pills is the prescription. Why shouldnt i be aloud to feel normal.
But atleast i have 2 houses, a cabin and a half and a rental property. so i feel okay at 24 :/

Some people cant help but feel superior. I guess its how he justifies being such a faggot. Hes probably a fucking weeb, trap lover and everything hahahahaha

Just dabbing, I picked up some coke the other night but I've been too sick to enjoy it.

Enjoy your fake xanax you fucking retard.

But seriously guys, whats the deal with shooting adderall? am i about to make a terrible decision?
(not refering to shooting up, thats always a good decision)
Like will i get a headache?

Bought this bad boy for $80

I've never come across the fent pills but I love smoking the 100 microgram patches! I know what you mean, sometimes the OPs are a pain in the ass and I'll just cave in and buy blues. But I like these because I pay the same price as a blue for one and it's almost 3 times as much of the oxy.

aww :(

im enjoying it popped 2 feeling reallly good. Can't wait for it all to kick in took 1 about 40mins ago and 1 more about 15 don't know if i should venture into 6mg

If you go out drinking you can take a quarter of a Xanax and 2 beers and be just as fucked up as the person that's been drinking all night. Some people like that. I have general anxiety and insomnia so they can be euphoric to me. I love feeling the anxiety melt away. Unfortunately though benzos aren't really known for being "fun."

huh?

i had a few patches this summer when i had to go to sea for 64 days straight. I never thought to smoke it, i didnt have the internet to do research. cocksuckers are potent though, i cut it into quarters, stuck one on and actually got fucked. i took it off to sleep because i was half sketched it was too much. My tolerance is pretty high but I gotta bring it way way down to survive away from land. Its too bad people treat fent so stupidly. Everyone is terrified of it as fuck so the cops crack down hard. but if people just did an experiment shot or snif instead of going balls out no one would ever overdose.

except i guess people who mix meds or drink with them.

MODS!
Underage!

Don't save it. One of the tricks benzos play on you is you feel like you're not "feeling it" or haven't taken enough. Don't venture into black out territory. Have a beer or something but save the other 2.

Its weird thats the second time i said about cutting shit into quaters. I must sound like i have bitch tolerance hahahaha.

I DON'T HAVE SHIT
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME NIGGER

Nah man shit is strong. I do it too. Usually throw a quarter or half in a soda before I go to bed and drink it before I go to work the next day feeling awesome lol.

what do you mean by blues? Hydro morph contin 9 mg? im in canada and thats the only thing i can think of thats blue. Unless theres a type of morphine. we dont get alot of that here

bet goodllooks for looking out for me. i dont have any beer sadly.

And also all these heroin dealers are cutting their shit with weird super potent fent analogues and people are dropping like flies.

thats devastating, all i have is a sip of methadone thats gone bad because the pharmacy mixes it with apple juice for fuck sakes.

Using the MFLB with the new power adapter. Also drinking vodka mixed with vernors. Feeling pretty good.

wasting your adderall on a weak buzz while clogging up your veins with filler. go for it user

Christ I love methadone. People say it has no recreational value, I strongly disagree.

yeah that sounds fuckin boss man. I always was a hard worker, like have people actually beg me to work for them because they kind find anyone who could keep up. Then i started doing drugs for work and holy fuck, i blew regular me right out of the water.

Taking some iboga

Dude opiates make work so awesome. I'm twice as efficient when I'm jammed.

yeah i guess, thats shitty. But on the other hand if youre going to do heroin you should do an experiment shot to start with. All those fuckers try to nod off with a single shot. Thats just fucking retarded and dangerous. You can do 4 or 5 shots and get the rush within half an hour if you go from withdrawing. Theres no need for one punch knockouts

>aprazalom
>opiates

That's 100% true. Nowadays you have to taste it before going all in. Your life depends on it.

>Was taking some decent LSD and MDMA there for a while
>Haven't had a candyflip in ages
>Haven't even tripped in ages
>Can't find a reliable contact and I'm apprehensive about the deep web to say the least
>Bone dry in the meantime
Fuck you government. Fuck you for making high quality drugs illegal so that people use alcohol and pharmaceutical drugs instead. Fuck you.

'well now i know! thanks dude.
I heard of a few people who claim to fucking love shooting ritalin, i thought it might be close to the same thing. thanks for clearing that up.

>conversation about fent and oxy

When did I say anything about alprazolam?

It actually is pretty good if you chug a decent amount once in a while. If youre on it everyday the buzz disappears. I find it good especially if you smoke a fucking fatty along with it

>tfw Brazil
>tfw legal mushrooms
>tfw no face

That looks like a bar of chocolate used for cooking.

fucking right man. Its so wicked. It would be a perfect world if doctors would just give people a prescription, then every month or 2 make them do a week of methadone to ween back down to nothing. Maybe give them some naproxen or whatever is is that temporarily fixes withdraws and bam the opiate epidemic isnt an epidemic anymore. Everyone would be able to afford to live and hold down a job without having to worry about workng sick. Its my dream of a perfect world

Man I've thought about that! Like implement a screening process and carefully monitor patients. An opioid maintenence program for people who suffer from anxiety and depression and for whom nothing else works.

yeah man fucking right. I can hardly get heroin here so i dont have to worry about it. But it just seems absurd that people even really OD, its so easily avoidable and theyre just making it harder for the rest of us every single time. It kinda pisses me off. I guess thats selfish, but come the fuck on. I want to die too, just dont do it in a way that ruins everyones fucking fun hahahaha

bruh darknet is literally ten times safer than buying off the street stop being so dense

i wanna do candyflip so bad, is it much different than only lsd?

yeah man fucking right! and patients who can be trusted can get longer term scripts and shit. Because honestly nothing else helps with my depression and anxiety. I fucking tried everything. One anti depressent, i think it was effexor, i lost track now i tried to many made it so i couldnt blow my fucking load, even from jerking. Like opiates are bad but atleast when you come down you can bust one in her. But that was insane. my dick just eventualy went soft and i was scared it gave out on me lmao

Just ask random black people. The ones wearing suits and ties especially like being accosted on the street asking for drugs. They cant get enough of it!

>threw 14 hawaiian woodrose seeds in a cup of tea last night
>drank half the tea, ate 10 of the seeds
>tripped the fuck out and slept 12 hours
>drinking the rest of the tea and the other 4 seeds right now

If i say fucking right one more time im going to have to kill myself.
Its this fucking adderall.
I CANT STOP TYPING

Yeah man I take Paxil and I actually really like it it works, but I have the same problem. If I can even get it up I have to work so hard to bust. Kills my sex drive too. At least opiates don't do that.

when you order from sites like that do you get it straight to your mailbox and not worry? or do you get it sent to a house for sale or a summer home or somwhere no ones home for safety? i always wondered how sketch you have to be about it

Eat it

Nah not selfish it's true. A lot of deaths could have been avoided if safety measures had been taken. I don't really bother with heroin anymore because I don't like dealing with the kinds of people who are involved with it.

Dude nutmeg lmao

>tfw Australia
>tfw lots of cattle farms and dairies; so lots of places have mushrooms
>tfw they're still illegal because of our gay cunt nanny state government
I'm not even in a hurry or having a powerful urge to do shrooms; but fuck it they should still be legal. So what if some idiots can't handle their drugs? A lot of people clearly can't handle their alcohol, either. It leads to a myriad of health problems for the consumers, as well as emotional and mental problems for people around them and problems for society as a whole; but that shit's still perfectly legal. Meanwhile I've never in my life seen somebody high on some shit like weed, LSD or molly flip out and attack someone.
Like I heard someone say a whille ago: The war on drugs is like a game of cat and mouse where law enforcement are cats and the consumers are mice. Eventually the mice will win; but the cats will be incredibly well fed before they do.
It's not the safety of the market or the quality of the drugs that bothers me. Or are you referring to the probability of being caught, also?
My memory of the night I did it is a little blurry because I was already half tanked and had been smoking weed when I dropped both. It was great, though; because even though they're different drugs, they both have this great overlap effect and really compliment each other. Like with all ecstasy moments though, just make sure you've got some water handy.
The molly makes the body high a hell of a lot stronger; so you get a very intense euphoria on top of the psychadelic effects of the acid. If you laugh a lot when you're on acid, then you're going to laugh a shitload more when you're on MDMA. I don't think I've ever laughed that much in my entire life. Reality, social convention, your friend's weird behaviour, even your own hangups and physical appearnce; it's all hysterically hilarious.

Why would you say that! They damn sure are!

yeah man, I dont feel like its fucking worth it. I mean most of my self esteem comes from fucking random 8 and 9s (theres basically no such thing as a 10, every girl has some flaws, a ten for looks who is a huge bitch isnt a 10 in my books) and doing a fucking excellent job. I'de be even more depressed with no boner. But i am a master with my hands from being way to fucking high and having to improvise on occastion
i could find the clit on any woman from outside the pants by watching her reaction but every womans different. hahahaha.

yeah good call. thanks

I know I had never seen them. My mistake.

Just ordered some clonazolam, 10hr xanny here I come

yeah man, its too bad its mostly sumbags and absolute retards. I literally have 150 ish IQ and it makes it so i see the world super literally. And its fucking depressing. As soon as i did my first dilaudid my incessant urge to fucking kill myself instantly went away, it was fucking beatiful.

i get it straight to my mailbox but you can adress it to a PO box also. Most of the drugs fit in a normal lettercase which don't arouse suspicion and the drugs are also vacuum pressed so you cant feel them through it

what is it exactly that bothers you about the darknet? yes i was referring to to the low probability of being caught before as they are usually very caucious and stealthly

lol thats correct.
You cant get smart, funny, nice, hot all in one
If shes smart and hot shes probably square as fuck of a bitch
If shes hot and nice as fuck, shes probably dumb
If shes smart and funny and nice as fuck, theres a good chance shes hideous.
One time i thought i had the full package then the fucking slut started ranting about conspiracy theories then said if we ever had a kid we werent getting it vaccinated because vaccines are a government scam.
I busted a nut on the outside and never responded again
>PS i forgot to list sanity, trustworthyness and sluttyness

they are fake..lol colour

Thats wicked, i was always alittle weary of it.
I wish I would have stocked up on bit coins back in the day. I could be doing drugs forever just on bitcoin gains.
What all have you bought before and have you ever had bad experiences with it?

Thats true and hilarious.

lol women aren't funny...

you arnt funny!

>i was referring to to the low probability of being caught before as they are usually very caucious and stealthly
That is what bothers me. I stopped learning about computer related subjects somewhere in the neighbourhood of a decade ago; so the dark net is something of a black box to me. I don't really know how it works, so I don't really know how safe it is or how invisible I am on there. More or less the same story with bitcoin, too. Yeah, I know; I'm an idiot. But put yourself in my shoes: If you knew fuck all about the deep web, but knew that people are still caught through it (I mean shit, they gave Ulbricht fucking life, didn't they?), would you trust it immediately?

I fucking hate when you have to pretend to think shes funny, My fake laugh gets alot of practice.
I think the main problems with most women are :
>1)If theyre even remotly hot no one tells them they're wrong their entire lives

>2) There isnt really any need for a woman to be funny, or have any basic skills besides attractiveness. They dont get to develop the abilities.
>3) people do everything for them, and then tell them they are special. and because of modern feminizem its supported

if thats weed you got ripped off hard time

So this night im fuckibg drinjing :)

It pisses me off when smart university level women dont have a fucking clue about basic subject like electricity going to ground, how to cook (i can fucking cook and im self taught, they jut get fat off takeout because its too hard), cant sew (that kinda sexist, but i can sew up my wounds one handed, they cant even patch my pants).
They have no knowledge of history or anything mechanica etc. I once had to pick up some bitches because their car died while they were rocking out with the engine off and the radio blasting for an hour. They couldnt figure out why. And they all decided the way to fix it was clean off the battery and terminals. Like what!? one their boyfriends must have mentioned that an unclean batter can trickle a current through ionized salts and shit and kill a battery and somehow they heard that statement and thought (clean battery = charged battery)

It has to be a joke and also
>if this is weed
lol wut?
how could it be anything else.

He's right though:
youtube.com/watch?v=i5_IcqrM96M

has anyone here every actually been able to shoot up in a foot vein or the stereotypical "between the toes"
Im kind of sick of having tracks but i always miss on my feet and it hurts like fuck