Thoughts?

Thoughts?

[spoiler]Yeezus is second to last btw :^)[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APoGyJqeeKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fantano has personal problems with Kanye, he hates the guy as much as the average Sup Forumstant hates Big Sean. Also Cruel Summer is not a fucking Kanye album melonhead.

>Ranks The Life of Pablo at #6
>Ranks MBDTF at #2
>Both got a 6/10 on their reviews
Remind me why this guy isn't a hack again?

opinions change

I'll save whoever doesn't wanna watch the 20 minutes.
This is from worst to best, the order the video presents them:

Cruel Summer
Yeezus
Watch the Throne
Pablo
Graduation
808s and Heartbreaks
Late Registration
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
College Dropout.

remember how Blackstar song got from the 30 of 2015 to the 1 of 2016

Here's Ye's true top 3

1. Yeezus
2. 808s
3. MBDTF

thank me later when you realize I'm right and kanye himself agrees yeezus is his magnum opus

>14:46
>My overall opinions of this record have not changed all that much

how can you rate yeezus so low. but have graduation higher
jfc this guy knows nothing

>thank me later when you realize I'm right

You're making Kanye look humble...
Whether that's a compliment or an insult is up to you.

This is correct, only plebs will disagree.

he said he was trying to base the list off the significance of the album to Ye's career, and not-so-much based off on his opinion.

when you're talking kanye you gotta talk big hombre

not as bad as p4k flip flops

Also his bottom 3 includes Pablo

>compares Yeezus to Death Grips

and that's when I thumbed down the video

He's still mad.

>doesn't say the title to Niggas In Paris

what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Death Grips fans = Beta mouthbreather autismo alt right nu male memer nerds afraid to voice their racism out loud

Kanye stans = Alphas, easily the most charismatic and confident in the room

it's that easy

This is what Kanye dickriders actually believe

It's not racist to use the word "niggas" in context of a song title
If you think otherwise you're an idiot

Nah go to KTT and you'll find it's the other way around

>tfw to intelligent to appreciate kanye

its not up to crackers to decide what is racist and what isnt

Melon really hates Yeezus, what gives?

if that were the case I'd say Yeezus is dead wrong either way. I can't see how anyone would put it that low based off opinion, and I can't say how anyone would say it's that unimportant

Graduation>808>mbdtf>lr>college dropout>tlop>yeezus

My opinion is the only correct one

i agree, was just correcting why he put mbdtf so high

Couldn't agree with him more on Yeezus

I have friends that worship that album as boundary pushing and bold, I never say anything though and I probably never will.

>graduation on top

Come the fuck on, that album is horrible except for Flashing Lights.

I like them both, what now?

Now that I think about it, Fantano looks like a nu-male.

TLOP is favorite, partly because it's so eclectic and weird and ADHDy, which kinda reminds myself I guess

Also, I don't get why people always site lyrics like "bleached asshole" and "eatin asian pussy..." as if they were a bad thing. It's like >no fun allowed. The trashy lyrics are part of the appeal of the later albums tbqh

>College Dropout at #1

Sort of agree

Objective list.

My Beautiful Dark Pablo > Late Dropout > 808s and Thrones

Real rappers is hard to find......... like a remote

shit lyrics are still shit lyrics

but theyre good because theyre "shit" dummy

>all hip-hop lyircs have be 'black lives matter kendrick woke level, wake up sheeple'

You're a simpleton.

he ranked them by importance to kanye's career too dummy. watch the video.

>graduation and 808s on top

what the hell

I think TLOP is going to shape the mainstream the same way 808s did.

Someone please explain to me why Sup Forums loves yeezus. It had decent tracks but like Fantano said literally nothing revolutionary about it.

I think we can all agree that Graduation is by far his best album

>it has to be revolutionary to be considered great

Does every Kanye album have to reinvented the wheel? Yeezus finds power in its simplicity. I like the cold and ominous atmosphere and the sharp synths. I like Kanye's energy and honesty.

yes.

>projection the post
shit is still shit

I like Ye's lyrics because it puts a magnifying glass on millennial arrogance and self-importance. Critics don't like them now but in a few generations they'll be relating his words to millennials as they do Bob Dylan's to Boomers.

I'm not saying the lyrics are "so bad it's good" but rather they're "so bad they typify what 'good' is nowadays'.

I unironically think College Dropout, Watch the Throne, and Late Registration are the worst kanye albums

he doesn't want an "anthony fantano ruins his career" pt 2

people are only now starting to realise that melonface has 0 consistency

i really dont want to watch this

can someone just post the whole list?
(Yeezus is his best btw)

nvm thanks user

post the fucking link, faggot

Is this satire?

>yeezus is his best

yikes

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=APoGyJqeeKw

>being a pleb

yikes

see

oh fuck off, yeezus was a cheap attempt at cashing in on the experimental hip hop hype.

I actually agree with this if it's importance of his career.

>yeezus was a cheap attempt at cashing in on the experimental hip hop hype.

That's the stupidities fucking thing I've ever read on this board and I've been here since 2011. I politely and kindly ask you to kill yourself, my man.

Kinda wish he did his personal opinions, it's interesting seeing someone respect Graduation so much. It was also the album he used when talking about not dumbed down artists in his "Popular music is mediocre?".

i agree with him somestimes and he can articulate okay arguments most of the time but his rankings for mbdtf and tlop do make him look a like a hack. kanye is one of the few people in mainstream music who actually has artistic integrity, is an innovator not afraid to take risks and trying new things, enthusiastic about working and perfecting his craft and exploring new things, manages to walk the tightrope between listenabillity and complexity an desu he's a production genius. sorry melony melonman but you're wrong. kys.

It's true. There are like 3 good songs on it, the rest are shit.
Stop listening to bad music and then thinking "Wow this is really bad and really hard to listen to so that MUST mean it's patrician!"
it's just fucking bad.

Fuck off, you're a pleb. The general casual listener hated Yeezus while people like Lou Reed and David Lynch praised it. People with taste like Yeezus.

lou reed made lulu, therefore anything he said should be taken as the opposite of truth.

cringe

>graduation on top
>yeezus last

The vid is ranked by importance to Kanye's career retards

808s and after is kanye being fake deep and pulling things out of his ass. anyone who works in music automatically thinks they're an "artist." MBDTF is the closest thing to "artistic integrity" just because its basically a biography in a detailed or metaphorical way, but he just tries to do this again with Pablo. Yeah he does experiment or whatever, but just because it's different doesn't always mean that it means something or does it well.
Kanye is mostly surface and anyone who thinks otherwise is making something out of nothing.

No it's not. He says College Dropout is his favorite. Fantano is notoriously inconsistent when it comes to Kanye.

there's 3 kinds of people, people who just listen to kanye because they listen to whats popular without thinking about it too hard, people who don't listen to kanye because they understand that art that tries to attract a wide audience has lost it's integrity and is usually dumbed down and people who actually think about the music and realized kanye is a genius producer.

you're not too intelligent to enjoy kanye, you're just one step more intelligent than plebs who listen to kanye just because that's whats on the radio but one step too dumb to get kanye apparently.

1.graduation
2.college dropout

>kanye
>Yeezus, TLOP
>producing

1. Pablo
2. Yeezus
3. MBDTF

>art doesn't have inherent beauty and only if it has a message or meaning it can be good
post-modern pleb

>artitic integrity
dropping 808s at the height of his career is what i'd call artistic integrity because it shows his prime reason for making music is not selling as many copies as possible. trying something new that might not sit well with fans instead of rehashing the same formular the 100th time is artistic integrity. finding innovative ways to make art is artistic ingegrity.

1. 808s & Heartbreak
2. Yeezus
3. MBDTF
4. Late Registration
the rest i dont wanna rank.

5. TLOP probably desu

I should've rephrased. I guess it is art, but not all art is good, speaking strictly in the sense of art as idea or concept (which is the base of an art piece and part of the creative process). I do like that he tries out different mediums and things he's not used to (under the name kanye, not himself because we know how much help he's had on the last 2-3 albums), but that doesn't make it good.
With any and every type of art, to be good, it must have something to be based off of, a meaning, idea or concept or else its like a hollow apple that looks delicious.

Typical milenial meme Kanye fan.

This is accurate.

>not using Mr. List for a list episode
What the fuck Anthony, you introduce new characters and they already get buried.

1. Watch the Throne
2. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
3. The College Dropout
4. Graduation
5. Yeezus
6. The Life of Pablo
7. Late Registration
8. 808s and Heartbreak

>Yeezus is second to last btw :^)
That's a correct position though

I'm pretty sure that's Kanye's top 3 as well

graduation is best

>album copying several mainstream artists will "shape the mainstream".

when I think TLOP I think of the stripped down and gritty aesthetic of songs like Feedback, Freestyle 6, and Fade

It's ok.
He probably doesn't like Kayne too much. Not probably, I'm sure he doesn't like him too much.

Sup Forums is so contrarian that they will listen to and applaud an album like yeezus which is a trash bin classic and jeer an album like Graduation which only has one dud track and it's not even that bad (Drunk and Hot Girls)

if you think liking Yeezus is contrarian you're actually retarded

>Yeezus
>contrarian

>Muh critics

No one cared about that album in the actual population, plenty people have voiced how trash it was.

Contrary to your guys views, critics opinions don't encapsulate EVERYONE's opinion. If you were being honest, you'd admit that the general consensus on Yeezus was mixed at best.

btw I'd like to let you in on a little secret

(People with lots of money can pay for good reviews from critics)

>No one cared about that album in the actual population

[citation needed]

>Paying for good reviews doesn't happen

It's almost like you're completely retarded and ignorant of how business works

Wow a platinum record!

You know what else went Platinum?

Creed - Human Clay

A record of lasting cultural impact right? What? No one cares about that album anymore? Wow!!

Also sales =/= people liked it, just FYI

The wiki acknowledges my mixed at best reaction point
"public response was considerably more divided"

you still have no proof of anybody disliking yeezus
pls fuck off