Hapas are disgusti-

Hapas are disgusti-

they are beautiful, you can't deny that

>tfw no hapa gf

No one denies that hapa women are great.
Hapa boys however... My girlfriend is chinese and facing the real possibility of having a half asian son I'm a little worried.

Not that I don't like him or how he looks, but that he will have problems fitting into society.

>Hapas are disgusting
Said no one ever

kek

had a hapa gf once
i asked her about her race she seemed very complexed and not willing to talk about it
weird
really made me think i shouldn't try to mingle with non-whites at all even the almost-white ones, THY ARE ALL FUCKED IN THE HEAD, this is a reality we should all face

all racemixed filth are disgusting. anyone who prometes racemixing should be round up and shot

>i asked her about her race she seemed very complexed and not willing to talk about it
What exactly have you asked her, you absolute spastic?

Uuuhhhh
>Turk
Don't you guys have genes from Europe, Africa, Arabia and East-Central Asia?

hapas raise the white IQ

not saying its a bad thing, but we can do with less inbred whites living in the sticks

shut the fuck up you race-mix defending degenerate cuck,nice non-argument you got there,but i am fully white,i know what you will say
>you
>white
FUCk you you fucking kike,your divide and conquer won't work here you globalist kike filth.
begone

Ever thought of doing a radio show and selling water filters?

Hapa girls are generallyy more attractive than the races of both their parents imo and I'm not even attracted to asians

ru\jp

(half) asians with blonde hair look like whores

Based south african. Take a you made me kek

You're fucking hilarious mehmet. Keep up the good work!

Malissa

they are

Why am i the spastic ? I am perfectly normal, she was the spastic, i ended up with her because of lack of options basically she was the only ok looking woman in my social circle and i had to fuck somebody, otherwise i wouldn't have because she was fucking autistic

I didn't even start it she was like out of the blue :
-"oh yeah white people called me a chink when i was younger"
-"welp"
-"what do you think about white people ?"
-"uhhhh"
-*awkwardly looking around like she is scared*
-*face turns red*
-"i-i-i don't know user haha"
well ok then

it's the same with all non-white btw, except jews, on the internet they openly say whatever they think about white people but you go in real life and try to talk with them openly about it they all shut down and act too embarassed to answer

They are my people, but they are also the most desired mix on the planet its impossible for me to acquire one. I am useless, no skills, no education, no physical strength, nothing, I have nothing, I'm also a 20 year old NEET who has let life pass him by.

Even if pic related has an anglo father just like me and a filipino mother just like me, why is it I feel like I deserve her because she has similar heritage to my own? Why is it I think we would get on well based on that alone?

Why should I have her when there are millions of people better than me in every way?

there's 72 hapas waiting for you in the afterlife my brother

you sound absolutely spastic mate

I am a christnigger, there are no such promises

how so ?
it may look like it in text format but in real life i am just being honest and outspoken

sure you are jean pierre the spaz

Shes with algerian now sucking on his fat cawk, she needed a strong dark skinned man to hate whitey with and you weren't self hating and militant enough sorry

How many hapas are there in Vladivostok?

are you white?

>qt like Asian without looking full ayy lmao
>Ć¼bermensch like White women without the man jaw
>kids will be 75% European

Hapas are the perfect waifus

You can always come to the one true faith

on social media she is still alone and her frequentations are all STEM school type white people even i am embarassed how nerdy these people are and i browse Sup Forums

yes
(or well, white like conversano, so not white on Sup Forums but white in real life)

this

They're chinese/palestinian

lol German nazi
kys

sorry you're a spastic, also checked

Shut up stupid goy.

How the hell do Chinese people even end up in the palestinian terretories?

there's literally a shit ton of them my dog they're everywhere

i am a spastic for what reason i don't get it ?
because i asked "what do you think about white people ?" that's a normal question to ask isn't it ?

of course i am curious what they think individually, aren't you ? i mean it's interesting and gives you insight

This dialogue doesn't make sense. Did she say I don't know? Also did you ask what she thinks about white people?

We have shittons of Thai filth instead so be happy that you atleast have Chinks. All older men and men who divorced and think white women are too high maintenance travel to Thailand to find a wife. I find it disgusting desu. Marrying some retarded cunt who can barely speak your language 10 years after she moved here.

yes, like kids sometimes they answer "i don't know" to very simple yes/no questions, yes ?
when they don't want to answer for whatever reason kids always go "i don't know" even though they totally know
well it was the same here

mixed race girls make my dick very excited.

I'm glad so many mixed race girls are born to unstable families or broken homes or low class families so that they often become models and strippers and have no asset to offer the world other than their beauty

it makes my dick tingly and hard to think of them being lost and without a sense of identity and so having to resort to promiscuity to feel accepted.

I want to have sex with a mixed race girl and tell her these things and call her a half-caste and an outsider and say that she has no tribe while I'm fucking her.

I've fucked a couple of mixed race girls before but I did not want to be rude.

to be clear, I'm not talking just about caucasoid-mongoloid race mixes.
Infact caucasoid-mongoloid race mixes are the the people this degrading rehtoric applies to the least, since there is an established, large population of caucasoid-mongoloid mixed peoples living in central asia whom say a half-eur-half-jap would be very close to genetically.

infact my rhetoric applies much more to mulattos or to half-mongoloid-half-negroid mixed race girls.

I've never fucked one of those before though

if she's dating your dumbass then she probably doesn't hate white people, unless you're white(black) or white(olive)

>your opinion about a certain race is very simple and is a basic yes/no

You're fucking spastic.

That's actually a pretty weird question to ask a hapa given that one of her parents are white, but regardless her reaction sounds pretty odd.

He's cute tho

Palestinian-jordanian
Their father is pali-jordanian and their mum is chinese
There is some chinese here, we even have a china town in aqaba
These are the right womans kids, who are now 50% jordanian 25% palestinian 25% chinese

Her proportions are fucked up

t. hapa

Mulatto girls expect the world to be handed to them, they are entitled and feel like they are above everyone

A Supreme Gentlemanā„¢ in fact

so what are you saying, i should just keep to the superficial topics and not ask any controversial or thought-provoking questions to people, otherwise i am a spastic ? welp that is not fun at all

When did tsukuro join Gray Wolves?

She is small and her pose is retarded

Yes, unless you know them very well already.