We fucking did it!

We fucking did it!
Thanks to BASED immigration minister Sylvi Listhaug It's fucking happening!

Norway is now taking back citizenship and deporting immigrants who came here 30 years ago and their children and grandchildren regardless if they were born here!

Im not kidding!
Source: translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/udi-vil-kaste-ut-familie-pa-tolv--verre-enn-trump/3423316161.html&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USO-CUOZPAo
youtube.com/watch?v=PIlWXaO-ILU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you Anders Breveik!

There is no birthright citizenship in Norway. Virtually only new world faggots have that.

You see. When the refugee crisis hit europe the immigration office in Norway hired many extra people but BASED Sylvi Listhaug closed he border and shot muslims on sight.

So when there were few immigrants comming here the immigration office had all these extra people with nothing to doo. BASED Sylvi told them that they could keep their job if they looked into old immigration cases and to deport anyone if they had been lying in their application

You see. most countries have a statue of limitations when it comes to immigrant cases. Norway does not.

I can see closing borders, and deporting any criminally offending immigrants, but wtf. You guys let them in.

they lied to get in

> Sweden gets absolutely shat on by Trump
> he never mentions based Norway

Why are we so damn irrelevant?

The former leftist government let them in 30 years ago. Sylvi is just cleaning up the mess and making Norway great again.

It's time to throw out liars and cheats. I agree that the criminal sub-humans and islamists should be deported first, but they keep coming back. Maybe we should implement Sharia law for exiles, cut off a foot before dropping them in their home country.

NOOOOOOO

lel

Holy shit im crying!

This is so based i dont know what to do. I woke up, made coffe and read this. This is going to be a great day.

Is this...precedent?
Could we…do this?
Who am I kidding of course we can't. Corporates import maghrebis by boatloads and then sell all our shit to the Chinese without batting an eye. They should be hanged honestly.

It's only 12 people

Read the article. its 500 more cases like this one at the moment.

dude you're like a non country and shieet.

>twelve ppl

wow its fucking nothing
your men are still importing thais and i cant find a town without nignogs staring at me if i look at them

how intolerant, you should learn from sweden you monsters

multiplied by twelve thats like 6000 people. a town full of immigrants and their children just shoveled back to the sandbox

Seems like going a bit too far if they've been there for 3 fucking decades and have families already.

If i just keep cheating on my tax return for 30 years it's ok?

Sweden must condemn these racist unhuman actions

Noice. Good on you.

I stand with refugees.

Sweden must do the same tbqh.

Nope, but I don't see the connection to this case. I hope you're not comparing making someone pay what they owe to the state to being kicked out of a country, along with you Norway-born children, after living there for 27 years.

The thing is. If they did exactly this then they could probably deport half of Malmö. Sweden would be safe.

sweden must die slowly on fire, so we can make it rise from the ashes

This wouldnt really worknin the uk

I dont think migrants were lying about dumb stuff like theirvnationality

You do see whats happening in Sweden and France right? We have to do this.

They did a crime to get in.
fuck em

noice

Wonder if european media will cover this

I do, which is why we should be controlling immigration and deporting violent criminals immediately, like what Sarkozy did with the gypsies. But was this family raping or mugging people? The article may be biased towards them but until it doesn't seem like they were hardcore gangsters.

Muslims are a threat even if they don't commit crimes. We simply can't let them become a majority, this has to be avoided at all costs.

Alri adolf?

You know that I'm right.

Yeah, who gives a shit?

They lied to get in. Jordan is a safe country. i don't see the problem here.

hes greek(paki)

DET
SKJER

fuck me, that Hellenic attention–seeker gets to everywhere (doesn't he?).

Good move, Norwegians are smart people.

He's right though. The only good thing from the Middle East is their food and literature, both of which we can get without importing muslims.

Let's take some Syrian and Iraqi Christians to fill our mandatory refugee quota. The rest can go to Germany.

Cant wait for norwegian refugees when oil prices drop

at least you have magnus carlsen

youtube.com/watch?v=USO-CUOZPAo

Good, i had given up in migrating to nordic countries because here i don't have to suck ahmed's dick, but if you guys actually fix it i may grace you with my presence

Pretty sure nobody is very keen on Russian migrants either. Just stay in Russia.
Can people just stay in their respective home countries? Please?

Either going to blow it out of proportion and call Norway the new Nazis or not mention it at all.

>citizenship granted by error revoked

sounds like reasonable thing to do, good luck deporting all legal citizens tho

You must understand that only non-countries can do something like that.
Meanwhile Sweden, France, UK and Germany are real countries with big economies.

"Nazi Norway" has kind of a nice ring to it though

How will you contribute to Norway, Vladislav?

I have a degree but I'm no more educated than the average Norwegian. Why should I be chosen for a job over their own people? Unless a country has a serious skill shortage, and you are skilled enough to fill it, then you have no place moving anywhere but within your own country.

Practice your goosesteps!

This. Thank you. What the fuck is up with millenials that they all think they have to study and work abroad?

and there was me thinking Norway was cucked, well done lads

It's up to migration service to decide, not you, my kiwi friend.

Good

They lied to get in. Which invalidates their entry into Norway and makes all the documents void. Any country which follows it's rules and procedures would deport them.

>milenals r worst reeeee
>stay home no bully me in my country
Really, Friedrich, why are you so concerned with people who want to travel, live, study and work abroad? Are you afraid of something or what?

>What the fuck is up with millenials that they all think they have to study and work abroad?
Lack of purpose and belonging

I don't mind people having a working holiday filling part time jobs as waiters in tourist towns. They're not planning on moving permanently. It's people who have the presumption that they're "Global CItizens" and should be able to move wherever just because they did four years at University, or aren't even educated but want a "New experience". That's the real problem.

Treating the world as your own selfish entitled playground, rather than having any kind of connection to your homeland. Any immigration system that helps facilitate that level of migration will always be disproportionately skewed towards those form developing countries coming into our own.

I personally do it to learn languages and cultures.

The best way to learn about a country is going there after all. That's also why I avoid big cities when I travel cause they're full of immigrants.

Long term relocation is a way to externalize your own failure and lack of direction, one thinks one will discover what is missing by relocating, but are really only running from oneself.

Though it is true that it is in part a flaw of the current civilizational paradigm, the solution is in no way to relocate (to an equivalent experience) but to make steps towards altering the external.

is your own country shit or something? :^)

How'd they lie?

By saying that they were in an active warzone to gain refugee status and live off if Norwegian wellfare.

*of

The Call That Saved Norway

It is, Pekka. Why would anyone even consider leaving Russia if it was otherwise?

>It's people who have the presumption that they're "Global CItizens" and should be able to move wherever just because they did four years at University, or aren't even educated but want a "New experience".
Hm, you seem to be in a good mood today. Did something good happen?

Whoa...

dont worry about him, russians know the anglo way very well, exterminate locals and act entitled

Just wanted you to say it tbqh.
Make russia great again.

>Make russia great again.
instant regrets.... just make it "ok"

shitskins BTFO

>Get talented underpaid Swedish workforce
>Deport them while keeping all the refugees

Literally can't make this shit up

Is this even legal? Seems like the kind of thing that'd break a few international meme laws.

Really awful thing to do.

nothing wrong with moving abroad, your ancestors did the same, we can do the same if we find a good place to settle.
I have master degree so I seek the perfect job for me, not a miserable, boring job wasting my time in vain while fading in obscurity.

Ehh fuck 'em

It's illegal to want to do something in common law?

You misunderstood me. I wasn't agreeing with the bong

that's it, I'm Norwegian now

youtube.com/watch?v=PIlWXaO-ILU

Najs! Tror jag flyttar till Norge om några år om det inte löser dig här hemma.

Really? I was under the impression that laws are more like suggestions in politics currently.

I agree with you there. Public opinion plays too bog of a role. It really goes to show the power the media can have in international politics

I get being butthurt about the couple that lied but why punish the entire family? This is some ancient China shit.

t. scared

Because they're technically illegals who have leeched off the Norwegian legal system for 20+ years. If they want to come back get a fucking visa and work for a living.

Because said family and any socioeconomic impact would not otherwise exist in the country.

You'd think the Internet would've brought about an era where people attain information from various sources in an attempt to discern an accurate picture. Instead they just latch on to whoever agrees with them, no matter how obvious the bias and agenda is.

Rasheed

The family wouldn't be here if the parents hadn't lied so BASED Sylvi "refugee no sir'ee" Listhaug just corrected the flaw.

fine but you have to send the beurette and paki qts to australia

You're country isn't as fucked up as Sweden.