Who is the Jontron of music?

Who is the Jontron of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEjDMQQbvqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy from Diiv.

an artist that's very reddit with his humor and alt light and full of delusions that le sjws have taken over the world and are trying to take away his free speech from his capitalist environment

so Zappa

Whirr

Who was amusing between 2010-2013, but never cultivated the work ethic to capitalize on their success and keep accidentally revealing that he's sorta a garbage person as time goes on?

I dunno. Good question. There might be a solid comparison to somebody out there but I just dunno who.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEjDMQQbvqA

what did he mean by this?

t. triggered nu-male cuck

I don't see the comparison.

grimes

y r u so mad?

Fuck off back to You people are poison.

they're fucking commulists

this would work if Jon Tron put out a video a week for four years

I'm a communist not a liberal and I could probably kick your neckbeard ass

Macintosh plus

Jordan Rudess

Fuck off to /leftypol/

>I'm a communist
wew lad

You're the one that brought up politics

I'm sorry you're an illiterate, spoonfed brute that believes in spooked ideology like capitalism and nationalism

Communism is even more spooked than any other ideology.

>I'm a communist

>brings up politics
>someone responds to the b8
>get really triggered and pull the muh Sup Forums boogyman

Maybe if you haven't read a book and rely on rhetoric and memes to educate you, you insecure bumpkin

case in point EPIC REACTION MEMES AND VIDEO GAMES XD this ones going up to /r/Sup Forums!

tldr you are the nu males

Lol commushits

Kek butthurt commie

isn't the guy you're posting a literal neo Nazi autismo tho

I read The Ego and his Own so I know a thing or two about spooks.

Also, I wouldn't call others nu males with the passive aggressive, woman like tone your post has.

>Communist

>I'm a communist and i could probably kick your ass >:D
>Expects serious replies

pot calling the kettle black, nu male

>people falling for this mediocre b8
I thought you guys were better

"i know what communism is i watch paul joseph watson!"

I suppose this is as much wit I could expect from a brain dead communist.

>neo nazi

Christian Monarchist, the belief that the monarch is chosen by God.

A musician with really shitty political opinions

user I'm not quite sure that's an argument

If you post on Sup Forums and use memes irl you're a nu male regardless of ideology

so all of them

Wait what? Is Jontron a Sup Forumsack?

What happened?

>god
Why?
>monarchy
Why?

No he's actually very liberal, he just hates sjws because he's always catching shit from them on Twitter

Jontron SILENCED

"People should be furious at the niggers. Not the blacks, the fucking niggers"

Real stand up guy

who's the DSP of music?

Do you even know his political opinions

>he just hates sjws because he's always catching shit from them on Twitter
Ted Kaczynski was right.

He was on some livestream and it was about politics or something and he went full alt-right or something. At least that's what I heard. I know he had previously said something a bit on that subject matter and it triggered a lot of people. Now it was like an hour or so of him doing that. That's what I heard so I may be wrong.

le ethics in journalism guy who did an interview with breitbart because ethics
gets triggered by tissue paper and cites rich slave owners as a moral standard

don't forget to check out the five hour hangout he did with sargon of akkad where they call everyone protesting in the streets a "commulist"

cause what better way to show that you're a tr00 liberal than by associating with another fellow tr00 liberal who is totally not a nutcase who thinks the matriarchy is gonna kill all white men

>tolerating niggers instead of helping the black community get out of bondage from the leftists

>He went full alt-right
Not really. He was just complaining about the far left being hypocrites

Rivers Cuomo

It's clear you're either retarded or don't know anything about either of the people you're talking about.

considering he thinks typical american liberals are "far left" shows that he has no idea what he's talking about
he should just stick to his video games

>reddit clickbait filthy frank h3h3 ironic meme underage kids are also alt light / alt right

not surprising

>considering he thinks typical american liberals are "far left"
When did he ever say he thinks that? He himself is a typical American liberal you dumbass

>reddit clickbait filthy frank h3h3 ironic meme underage kids are also alt light / alt right
Someone translate this for me.

Cry more you humorless cuck

sorry did you not have the patience to sit through five hours of him crying with sargon of akkad and getting triggered over people protesting and actually doing more than whining on the internet for years?

i can't blame you

"If you can buy a big mac you are not oppressed"

"SJWs are Communists and Bolsheviks" (he actually didn't even pronounce Communist right either)

"Cultural Marxism is a real thing, the Frankfurt school existed"

He also constantly conflates the free market capitalism with communism, like when he said Sargon getting kicked from twitter was communist censorship censorship

this

I don't think JonTron falls under that umbrella. His humour isn't particularly edgy in any way.

Atheistic monarchy is retarded. Theistic monarchy is even more retarded and batshit insane to boot.

It'd have to be someone who, despite the production costs of their albums increasing heavily over time, never quite went to shit, only becoming mediocre at worst.
Built to Spill perhaps?

nice Mark image user. can i save it?

No, but apparently you did, so please point out where he said he thinks this.

> bondage from the leftists
Wew

Cultural marxism is a real thing tho, gabe.
can't agree with the rest

What's wrong with being center right?

It's all yours my friend! :^D

"the nazi conspiracy theory coined by the actual literal german nazis is totally real! the internet told me so!"

>"If you can buy a big mac you are not oppressed"
True. If you have a Big Mac you don't need much else to live a happy life.

>"SJWs are Communists and Bolsheviks" (he actually didn't even pronounce Communist right either)
They're post modernists. He's not too far off.

>"Cultural Marxism is a real thing, the Frankfurt school existed"
Both of those statements are true.

>like when he said Sargon getting kicked from twitter was communist censorship
It very well may be if the folks at twitter are a bunch of god damn communists.

It hurts my feelings and you're literally a nazi

>It very well may be if the folks at twitter are a bunch of god damn communists.
i thought self controlling business was the antithesis of communism though?

>being right wing
fucking nazi

Businesses can push communism.

>SJWs being inteligent enough to understand post-modernism

notsureifb8 senpai

read a book, capitalism is an inherently flawed and controlling ideology

every Centre right or libertarian person I've ever met was an underage privileged white American fedora who plays video games and is the type who would like jontron Reddit humor

See, this is why we need Jontron in this world. The way nu-males get triggered at the very mention of him is always priceless.

so a business exercising its right to regulate itself is communism
but communism is anti free market
but businesses doing what they want is communism

it's like how sjws are both whiny lazy entitled college kids but are simultaneously controlling everything and are totally gonna kill all white men (just like how obama is totally gonna take away our guns)

>you have to be intelligent to understand post modernism
Huh?

i cant imagine having patrician humor like u user. must be hard

Jontron is a nu male you reddit retard mouthbreather

If you play video games and are an adult you are a nu male

If you say "triggered" unironically you probably wear a sonic the hedgehog shirt

>underage privileged white American fedora
You're like a tumblr stereotype lmao

Are you missing the point on purpose?

You can own a business and use the influence your business gives you to promote communism and silence critics.

>privileged
>white
>American
If we're gonna play the identity politics card, you should at least admit that you're all of these things too user.

>>>/tumblr/

>free speech = "my speech has no consequences"
trumpcucks everyone

I'm sorry you're too spooked to see inherently flawed structures, lolbert

you're a living Pynchon / Dr. Strangelove character if you think neoliberal capitalist Americans are marxists

Are you unironically implying that communism is less controlling than free market capitalism?

is lil b a nu-male??????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism
I studied this for half an year, and beside the flaws there must be a little work to absorb all of this, society isn't a single result of this, human behavior as itself. But I would argue that it got really bad labeled.

>we live in literal shit and are completely dehumanized but at least everyone is equal

No thanks.

Yes. You drank the processed, mass produced american kool aid so you don't see it.

>you're an adul and play video games? How embarrassing! I mean come on it's 2017!
Spotted the butthurt male feminist

>Sup Forumstants falling for the Sup Forums bait
I had so much faith on you guys ;-;