Hey b/

Hey b/
Thoughts on this

Nice looking family.
I would be their neighbor.

honestly...yeah. National social had it's problems ofc but there is nothing wrong with white clean cut family life.

Someone give me background info. I'm assuming this is alternative reality where Nazi Germany won WWII. Wasn't there a book about this?

All hail the greater nazi reich

There's a tv show about it

Where to live

So much information. Tell me something I don't know.

Haven't seen the series but the book is pretty damn good.

I think the tv show is decent worth the time

All I know is that family never has to turn on the TV to see feminists, gays, uppity Dindu Nuffins, or muzzie immigrants. There's an argument to be made for national solidarity.

Yeah I'm with you Germany should have won right

I'm not going that far, but all the PC shit I see now is ridiculous. We allowed Tumblr to exist and it's taking over the world.

You are saying you don't even want to be reminded that people different from you exist, but you think PC shit is the problem? Your inability to understand the concept of variety is the problem.

Some people are unfortunately emotionally and intellectually limited; they can't cope with change or differences.

so what the fuck are they supposed to laugh at?

Yeah, go wave your rainbow flag, cry in your safe space, bemoan an election that didn't go your way, deny black crime statistics, pretend Islamic terrorism doesn't exist, cheer when a 9 year old boy is celebrated for thinking he's a girl on the cover of National Geographic, and continue tearing down pictures of our founding fathers. We're in good hands with you little snowflakes.

That picture is trying really hard to advertise otherwise.

>golden retriever instead of german shepherd
pleb tier

I hate how everyone needs their safe space and a trigger warning for everything I miss the 50's

I have done none of that. Ad-hominem attacks are what people trot out when they can't make valid points. I'm saying you have no right to pretend people that aren't you don't exist. It's ridiculous to defend such a pointlessly myopic assertion.

>everyone who thinks differently than me is a tumblrina
your Sup Forums is showing user

Of course they exist. Look, people want California to secede. Let them. They can have all the freaks and weirdos from the rest of the nation.

If you never see them in any way, how could you know they exist? You want to erase the evidence of their existence.

You've been fighting in the trenches too long, keyboard warrior. Get some sunshine