Who here lives in poverty?

Who here lives in poverty?

>tfw only things I've ate in months is ramen noodles, pb sandwiches and no name mac and cheese

For that money you could have gone to a store, bought vegetables (carrots, potatoes, etc) and made a stew.

Why didn't you?

and yet you have access to the internet and are probably less than a minute away from clean water.

Get a shit tier mining job Trump will give you. That way you can be poor and cough up lung-charcoal to light your stove.

Meats too expensive

Why are you poor?

Breast feed your mom

make some fuckin spaghetti it's like 4 bucks for all the cheapest ingredients and you can eat the leftovers for a few days. also when you get bored of straight noodles you can mix it up and buy rotini or whatever

Can only do minimum wage work and I live on my own

Fucking pro tip

WHy are you so fucking lame? Why did you NOT do to at least be able to get some office job?

more please

Rate my dinner OP

Why would I want to work in an office? I like physical labor work

Forgot pic

There are plenty of those that pay far higher than minimum wage.

Gross as fuck

Not at a factory that's in walking distance from my apartment

I have been living off potatos eggs and bread for way too long. 3 squares a day just doesn't happen. I should go to the food bank or some shit.

The food bank here in my city won't give me any food because I have a job, it's fucking ridiculous how welfare people get free everything here but as soon as you're employed they consider you as wealthy enough to live without any food assistance

no nutritional value, unless you mean you're gonna cut off her ass cheeks and cook them into a stew. ass meat is considered the best meat on a person among cannibals

So you CHOOSE to live in poverty.

How much do you make a month?

You should hate the welfare people not the food banks.

dont give me that shit you white male

you have white privilege.

don't act like you can't just go down to your local business and get a job paying 100k a year just because of your white skin.

I lived like that for 4 months but now I am back home. I ate eggs and toast for brekkie and ramen for dinner. I would eat some peanuts for lunch. I don't want to go through that ever again.

>be me
>go to tech school for computer shit to get AAS
>work ten years in IT
> eventually making ~$80k/year (live in cheap part of US)
> work sucks so life sucks
>quit work
> go to college for something interesting but prob useless (Physcis)
>broke
>student loans piling up
>eat PB sandwich and live in cheap ghetto

>happiest I have been in 15 years

I can't afford to drive and the only places I can work around here are factories that pay minimum wage

I make 1400 a month and my rent is 1000 a month

Stealing neighbots wifi and eat their trash. Im homeless.

I was homeless for 2 months until I saved up enough for first and last month's rent

Its been a year and 8 months since I was living in a prison.

I've considered committing a crime and going to prison because I heard the food is better than what I eat and you don't have to work 40 hours a week just to live like shit

Kek has given me these doubles. Must find a local McDonalds and eat left over condoms

Poorfag here
Same

Where do you live? Why don't you rent a room instead?

Wait seriously? The last prison I was in just fed me leftovers. I'm going to steal a camera and record myself stealing a car and do all sorts of shit.

That's your own fucking fault man, rice, vegetables and chicken are as cheap as the bullshit you're buying, you just have to cook them a little.

Nigger,I make 800 a month.
I had to start growing drugs so I wouldn't die.

You don't know prison food, bro. You are not even considering what you are saying, but it's okay. Just go ahead, live with your literal shit food and ass rape.

>tfw seeing people get out of a car and go into restaurants that I'd never be able to afford to eat at

Shit makes me rage how people have the money to go out and eat at restaurants and I'm lucky if I save enough to buy a pizza once a month, it's pretty bad when you start getting jelly as fuck whenever you see someone driving a car

░▄▄░█░░░░▄░░░▄▄░█░░░░░▄░░░▄░▄░
█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀░█░░░█▄▀░░█▀▀░█░█░█
░▀▀░▀░▀░░▀▀░░▀▀░▀░▀░░░▀▀░▀░▀░▀

I hope you become dog food faggot. I cant get a job here because im not from the USA. Just a stinky poor hillfag.

Kill a stray cat\dog and cook it up

Right. He experiences lots of pain and racism with his millions of dollars.

check'd

There is no middle class anymore user; 70% of working families live paycheck to paycheck. It sucks giving all your money to the rent Jew, etc.

It's why MAGA happened

Not to mention I'm such an autism. I ran over 2 squirrels and ate them raw. Worse experience ever

Are you me? People who can afford basic luxuries like a car are living the dream compared to my poor ass. I have to choose between beef ramen or chicken ramen for dinner tonight, anything else isn't even an option because I only have 3 dollars until my next pay on Tuesday

I didn't think it was even possible to not live paycheck to paycheck

you dont know his past you white piece of shit.

his white mom used to treat him like shit.

you white people dont know the struggles us black americans go through every day, they would only give my mom $800 a month in cash aid and $300 a month in food stamps every month (not including our rent paid).. how can anyone live on that?

Kek. Least I'm not poor enough to have to eat dog food, like you.

Le Current Year

>not making Appalachia squirrel-pot-pie

Its december, homeless, and lost my son a few years ago. I dont know how to live life anymore. Obama's ass should be outta the white house by now. I miss my son.

I was trying to by a house but my credit is ruined so I'm stuck renting and building no equity. (((They're))) plan is to reduce us all to tenant-plebs

lmao live paycheck to paycheck.

You are literally the nation with the most % of medium class incom to buy stupid shits.

ppl have so many money that they spend it in stupid shits.

The food can be buyed with foodstamps.

wtf are you talking about?

more than 70% of you pupulation its on medium high income.

only lazy shits dont have money,.

Obama has no relation to your dead kid.

Kill yourself entitlement fag

>given

Why the fuck should anyone get free money or food aid? Work for your shit you aren't supposed to live off 800 a month which is why jobs exist

This is obvious bait

I feel you bro; I'm just lost. The pillars that structured our lives are gone.

We must do our best to survive this new dark age; I confess though it's hard not to want to an hero

Buying a house will never be an option for me

Need a little work yet on your trolling game, but its getting there

Try starting out saddled with 200k in debt, education costs are out of control.

It doesn't matter if you make 50k and 18 of it has to go to Sallie Mae.

>work for your shit

how can she work for it when no one will give her a job just because she is black?

on top of that she can't even get to work because we don't have a car.

fuck you guys.. growing up with a mom and a dad who probably both had cars.

This

The only reason people live paycheck to paycheck is because they spend all their money on stuff they don't need. I make 1600 a month and my rent is 1100 and even I have tons of money left each month after I buy food and pay phone bill

Thanks bro. It's hard not to think about it. Like a movie stuck on repeat. How to delete LIFE.EXE

fuck off liar

>on top of that she can't even get to work because we don't have a car.
>what is a bus
>what is a bicycle
>what are legs

learn 2 poor, you are eating like shit and spending a lot of money in the process

This

OP here and I walk an hour to work and back everyday even though it's -20 here now

Me either, at least not for 7 years since those marks stay on your report forever.

>tell all kids to go to college
>let (((them))) give them all massive student loans
>college tuition skyrockets flush with federal monies
>graduate; no job, whatdo.jpg
>default on student loans; credit ruined.
>never buy anything again

Great system we got

You are fucking lucky you even got that. Your dumb bitch mother shouldn't have fucked your shitty waste of air daddy.

I will pay for a ticket for you to go to Africa, where the streets are paved in gold, and wealth abounds.

Poor Decisions get you POOR results !

Obvious bait

I walked to McDonalds when I was 14, and then shamefully again when I was 21 and had pending drug charges. Worked my way out both times, and now years later make very good money and own my own home.

If you have bad credit you should obviously be denied a home loan. You are a shitty person who failed. I was cash only from 18 until 25 and now pay off in full every month ccs.

No college, family was broke most the time.

how, without any education?

ha you fools. I thought the same thing till my great uncle Amos showed me what to do. Just find a plot of land and build one out of cardboard. then claim that first peoples law and squatters rights. My box is so pimped out I even have high speed dial up and a locking system (duct tape). Your welcome for the free tips.

You shouldn't have gone to college if you couldnt afford it. What the fuck did you even go to school for?

Actually just divorced, but my marriage failed, so I guess you're right user.

>YOU'RE NOT YOUR

Find the fattest person there and wear them like a coat like Luke did in Star Wars.

You dont need credit to buy things what are you talking about

You will succeed son.

if that's true then you're lucky as fuck

I was in the same rut. I started working two jobs and digging through dumpsters for cans and anything else I could sell. I slept 4-5 a day and worked everyday for 6 months. I saved enough money to learn how to drive a truck. I took the first shit job I could get as a currier. I make decent money now and work 5-6 days a week. I still live like I'm poor because I'm not giving money away for stupid crap. Good luck OP. It took 5 years of busting ass.

You were too stupid to do some actual thinking before you jumped in.

I'm a lawyer; criminal prosecutor in Upstate NY. State bennies are nice but salary is shit.

And you think Trumps money is going to trickle down to you? lmao

www.reddit.com/r/altright