Who hasn't put anything up his/her butt? what does it feel like?

who hasn't put anything up his/her butt? what does it feel like?

It feels like charges of electricity are running up and down your legs and allows you the best orgasm imaginable.

well it feels like you're taking the best shit in your life but constant

so have you tried it out

If you know what you're doing and have a lot of lube it will feel insanely good to every single guy who tries it no matter what their sexual orientation is

It feels amazing pumping semen through your erect dick by massaging your prostate. It's like cumming really slowly or it feels like you're on the verge of wanting to cum because its slowly flowing out of you from the milking. And it's hard to describe but you feel this feeling of pleasure in your lower torso around your butt and your dick that feels really fucking good, way better than jacking off and it just radiates through that whole area.

But it's likely you'll not do your research and not know what you're doing and try to do it with improvised tools around the house. If you do that, your prostate will feel nothing and it will get sore, and your hole will get sore, and even if your hole is wet you won't feel anything because you can't fuck your prostate because its sore. And then your prostate won't be able to be rubbed for awhile. And that sucks.

i think you know a little to much about sticking things up your butt lol

I think he was asked a question and fucking answered now stop being a fucking fag

dude nothing going in butt

Order an Aneros Progasm and some lube. Read up on how to use it. Have fun.

At least respect the amount of time he put into writing all that shit out for a fellow user

everyone who would join this borad has just been trapped

Fag.

Yeah pretty much

my lower intestine puts stuff in my butt all the time. it feels like needing to poop.

what? que

try it

started when a girl shoved 2 fingers in my ass while sucking me. i came in seconds and it was so intense i literally could not walk for a few minutes.

after that i started using various objects of different sizes until i found the size that felt the best, and then bought a dildo of that size. feels great, but i don't do it very often.

recently i've been trying to cum "hands-free", but no luck. i can get to the edge and stay there for a while, but i can't orgasm.

more trouble and mess than its worth imo

what a fucking troll...did you really write all that to see if someone would respond or did you really cum "intensely"

Do you actually wear vintage Puritan clothing when you type shit like that? Or, are you so far in denial that you can't accept that other people enjoy themselves?

fucking fagots

im so fucking lonely that all i can do is fuck with gays( i dont hate them come on-im not that kind of guys,but im a troll with nothing to do....what are you?)

Oh, I'm a troll, too... and we can smell our own. I love anal toys, sex with trannies... and occasionally regular guys. I have a thing for Asian women, too. Very hot in bed. And, I troll everyone on the internet. Wanna hook up?

thread asking how it feels, i wrote how it feels to me and how i do it.
what seems to be the problem?

and the part about not being able to walk is true, although most orgasms aren't that strong.

what i was reading wasn't trolling but personal personal experiences..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I put a pretty small vibrator up there. I almost couldn't get it out again.
It felt weird, but not good weird, but it was my first time so maybe I was tense

Been putting stuff in my butt since I was 14. Feels good man.

see:

Why is he wearing his hat like that?

troll...see unlike you guys i read a lot..have nothing to do.(read books-lol)so i understand how to identify proof from fact from lie 112358

because it looks duh

I tried it before with my fingers. Got two fingers all the way up there and didn't really do anything for me.

I own this and enjoy it in my ass while masturbating. I love the fullness and the sensation of clenching my ass around it tightly, especially when I cum.

I've been considering buying a new dildo, something a little thicker all around. This beaded dildo is nice for easing yourself onto it slowly, but it doesn't really feel great until you plop the thickest final bead inside of you.

same, i dont get it

if your scared just try sucking dick

I HAVE, so you're not asking me.
Hopefully, someone how hasn't can answer your question.

yo, there is online mp3 that can help you to cum without hands. There is also a couple good hypnosys videos that work for some people.

Feels pretty good, fam

The sound bar wasn't, though.