BABY WANTS TO FUCK

BABY WANTS TO FUCK

I passed up an opportunity to see it in the theater last night.

Tonite is my last chance. Should I go, Sup Forums? I've seen it a couple of times already, not my favorite Lynch desu.

was ben his superior?

Childhood films general?

Yes

It's not like you have anything better to do on a Saturday night.

ALL RIGHT, LET'S HIT THE FUCKING ROAD. WE'RE GIVING OUR NEIGHBOR A JOYRIDE, LET'S GET ON WITH IT.
ANYONE, UH, WANNA GO ON A JOYRIDE WITH US?
HOW ABOUT YOU?

i don't know, but he was certainly the most memorable character from that scene. i love dean stanton. he always makes them queer eyes.

and yes, op, you should watch it. it would be great to see in a theater.

>dean Stanton
You mean Stockwell?

Do it man.

fuck. i had one job, didn't i? yep, that's what i meant. i always get those two confused. i guess because they're around the same age.

Anyone else really wish they lived in that world and were in Ben's crew? Just riding around at night doing drugs and fucked up shit.

AL! Stop mucking around on the mic! Why haven't I leaped yet?

that's the look. :) he even did it in battlestar galactica. i love it.

another great show.

If I had the chance, I would see it at the theater every time it was on.

"Sam, I told you already! You need to give Greg Louganis AIDS!"

I CLOSE MY EYES

"Well-uh-according to Ziggy here... you need to stop the Twin Towers from blowing up"
"Oh boy"

>Do you want me to pour it, Frank?
>No, I want you to fuck it! Shit yes, pour the fucking beer!

Just beers and laughs, all day erry day.

This happens in real life

Pretty much any scene with these guys is gold. The fact he drink PBR out of a glass is hilarious. And all of the women are fat and old. Like, why are they there? Are they the crew's girlfriends?

I've experienced it, but not as fucked up as Frank and those guys were. I want to go really fucked up.

It would be great.

>"You need to crash an airliner into the north tower so it will collapse."

>"Al, it's impossible for a person with minimal pilot training to crash such a large plane at full speed into the tower. And how will it collapse? Jet fuel? Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel."

kek'd

>Of course! everyone knows jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams. That's why you're gonna need... you're gonna need *slaps ziggy* the president's help. Oh boy
>Al! That's my line

>And all of the women are fat and old. Like, why are they there?

They were there to take care of Tits's kid.

>tfw any day now

If you haven't fapped on nitrous then you haven't really fapped

From Toronto? They're playing it at the TIFF Lightbox

fuck no