/b i had sex with a single mom last night

/b i had sex with a single mom last night
she wants to get serious with me but she has a 2 year old son... pic related.. she wants to move in with me into my luxury condo but im worried shes in love with my assets/money..

please give me advice .. what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5ajdgr/kharlie_stone_brunette_spinner_fucks_on_halloween/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5ajdgr/kharlie_stone_brunette_spinner_fucks_on_halloween/

No fuck shit she wants your money. Pump and dump the bitch.

lol she has sex ONCE with you and wants to get serious? RUN

Don't do it no matter how good she is in the sack don't do it

Need nudes for proof, OP.

So you had sex with her once and she wants to move in?

Either dump her because she's fucking nuts or take it slow to see if something happens.

THIS ISN'T HARD, FAGGOT! NOW GO GET US PICS OF HER TITS

her tits are FUCKING amazing and shes a slut

what if we kept separate bank accounts? then say in 1 year we split up shes not legally entitled to shit? am i correct in thinking that

Post nudes or stfu

Chances are she's a single mom for a reason plus she wants to move in after you plough her once ? So id say it's more than a coin flip that she's crazy

No. Don't underestimate a desperate poor single mother. She will find a way to make a court make you hand her your money.

Find rich people and date them, so they're not in it for your money like, if that pic is her she looks like she spends her child suport on her hair clothes makeup and gym membership.
Get the fuck out OP

Don't care post tits

If she says you raped her she gets it all. Have fun paying to raise your wife's son for the rest of your life as well.

Dubdubs says all. Tits now.

If you take every precaution to keep her out of your bank account then she'll let you fuck her one last time and forget to take the pill that morning
Then it's RIP in peace OPs bank account

Not worth it. Just use her while you can.

Here's a test, offer to rent her a room...odds are she'll barter down to fucking you down to free. Been there.

Or even worse if she's turbo crazy she could get you to knock her up then cry rape there is no bitch proof bank account

Not your kid... not your problem.
Save your money.
Buy a fuckbot in 10yrs and enjoy life for the next 70.

i know this is Sup Forums but this is a weird question. how long have you been together? just one night and she already wants to "get serious"? no matter what your inclination is towards her it's in your best interest to play things slow. make her earn some shit first

RUN. Unless you want to put up with her pay for what ever she "needs" for her kids while she's monkey branches to your brother or your rich best friend plus vD

met last week, went on a date just last night and went to the bedroom after

shes a freak in bed but after we had sex we were talking and she's told me about her life and how hard her upbringing was..

after that we had some more pity sex and she went on her way

Mgtow ? Is a thing on Sup Forums damn

Okay... now it sounds like you're looking for excuses to have her move in.

You're done for. Wed man walking.

Don't do it. There's a reason she's single.

>shes in love with my assets/money

Hit the nail on the head user

She doesn't give a fuck about you

Don't be a dipshit.

She's a single mom who is young. Of course she's anxious for attention and stability, especially from someone who hits it right and seems put together.

Pump the breaks. Slow it down. Don't move her in. If you really like her plan for the long game. If you just like her tits. Have fun but don't do her wrong.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

this. Single mom is the biggest red flag there is.

If she is a slut, ofc she is in it for the money.

agreed.
OP youre gonna be a cuck for pussy

Met last week? Slow your fucking roll. You are titty drunk.

what is it like raising another man's bastard?

if you are posting on Sup Forums about this, you are overthinking it and you probably already know your answer.

dont.

My nigga she look like a roach. If you got deep pockets then you could do better

obviously you're at least a little interested. she's probably not in love with you either, but realizes she gave up too much too quickly (again?). she's hoping she can convince you to meet her foolish level of vulnerability. no fucking way you should do that. be smart. play it slow. even if let's say you do marry this girl someday. I can fucking tell you from experience this is your one shot right now to set expectations with her and get the kind of treatment you want from her. drag it out

cont..

she's dealt you a winning hand. play it. don't get foolish and waste it

>wants to get serious
>has a 2 year old son
>wants to move in with me
>luxury condo
>shes in love with my assets/money

>her tits are FUCKING amazing
>shes a slut

>met last week
>date just last night
>bedroom after
>freak in bed
>more pity sex

OP has the kind of stupidity that literally KILLS PEOPLE.

young Mexican bitch with a kid, I'm shocked. clingy too, absolutely shocked. hope u wore a rubber dude.

Shut the fuck up, retard.
>I can fucking tell you from experience

You obviously have none with women, again, shut the fuck up retard.

nope you know what on second thought. go for it. what could possibly go wrong. a lesson will be learned.

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. RUN.

She wants to trap you and get your money.
She had sex with you once and wants to get serious? RUN.

I've seen a buddy of mine who fell for a single mom (she was smokin'). She claimed "intense emotional abuse," and now has his house.

Please! Take care with triflin' bitches.

if you think i'm wrong then you're probably the virgin here

>wants to get serious with someone with a kid
>another man previously fucked your girl and she had his kid
>you now want to provide for and raise the kid

Spell it with me now :D
>C
>U
>C
>K

If your having any kind of doubts its would be really unfair on the kid most of all to have to readjust to living somewhere new then having to move back into some shitty apartment all over again in 2 years when you decide you've actually made an awful mistake...

fuck her in the ass like the dirty whore she is. then leave the bitch.

thank me later

just keep her around as a casual fuck buddy just tell her that you don't want to rush into things she'll understand that at least... just keep putting it off and putting it off and tell her your not ready but just keep banging her anyway, if that really is pic related well done man, she is fuckin SMOOOOOKIN' hot!

OP here

thanks for the advice boys, think ive made my decision now

gonna offer her my second bedroom for her and her kid, let her stay with me for atleast 1-2 months and see how it goes

thanks /b from one faggot to another

if she needs help, and you're the one that can give it, do it, user. no child needs to grow up without a father figure around.

If you are serious about getting involved with this woman make her wait an entire 2 years before she ever is allowed to live in your house. You've only known her a week you idiot.

Stop thinking with your dick and think with your mind. You're not that child father you never will be and you can never be. I hope for that child's sake that the mother hasn't introduced you and won't introduce you for months... But here we are and you thinking about letting this woman move in already. Do you not smell something wrong in the air?

PRENUP/COHABITATION AGREEMENT. PLZ.

she's hot show us the titties and the pussy OP

You are the dumbest motherfucker (literally) on Sup Forums this week.

You have just proven that you are Beyond retarded.

get serious, get a friend to try and fuck her. if he smash, problem solved. amateur.

damn dude. you do that and it goes one of two ways: bad for you or bad for the kid. fucking hell

Could be both!

Grats
Pls post moar OP, ty

She wants to move in after just having sex once?
Sounds like she just wants you to be a cuck and support her.

>lures you in with lots of great sex right away
>gives you a sob story to make you pity her
>wants to move in after having sex with you once

Bro, bro, BRO, BRRROOOO. THIS IS A GODDAMN CUT-AND DRY CASE OF A CRAZY BITCH PLOTTING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

SHE WANTS TO MOVE IN WITH YOU AFTER DATING FOR A FUCKING WEEK. A __W E E K__

TAKE OFF YOUR PUSSY BLINDERS YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

One morning she will "forget" to take her pill. You'll knock her up. A year later she divorces you and runs away with your house and/or money.

Or maybe she accuses you of rape and still gets away with your money.

She's a desperate, poor single mom who knows she can use her looks to lure in successful men like you.

DON'T BE A DUMMY

Well I am an oldfag here and have some secondhand experience with single mums. Here's one example (but I have plenty more.)

My brother dated a single mum for a few months. This was one crazy bitch. My brother is a military vet, but is not an aggressive person. This bitch used to hit him and scream at him to the point that he would have to leave the house.

He, in my opinion, let the relationship go on too long because he was a bit beta, but when he dumped her after she attacked him for a third time, the real insanity of this woman came out.

She bombarded him with calls, texts, and emails.

When that didn't work she publicly accused him of assaulting her on social media, posting on all of our families personal fb pages.

When that didn't work she decided to tell him she was pregnant.

He immediately called me, and I laughed. He said, "it's bullshit, right?"

"obviously." said I

She had a 3 year old daughter at the time. Poor girl could barely speak, was screamed at, slapped, or parked in front of a TV all day. Imagine screaming at and hitting a toddler for failing to control their bladder, a skill they've only just learned. Imagine how that would feel if you were that 3 year old.

She'll be about 8 now. A terrifying thought how she'll be as an adult.

Tl;Dr single mums are fucking crazy.

if Sup Forums taught me anything, stay away from single moms

makes me sick. so fucking naive

kek

dumb decision, and i bet it will last more than 1-2 months, just watch

moar experiences

tldr single mom thread

are you dense why are you even asking. You fucked her good for you now you have 2 choices keep fucking or dont. but moving in together over a one night stand!? have fun getting cucked.

How are you stupid enough not to know what to do but still have a luxury condo? Dad and mom? Lottery? Athlete? If you have enough brain power to have a job that allows you to afford a luxury condo then theoretically you have enough brain power to figure this one out yourself. So what aren't you telling us?

Its not about raising the kid. You're actually looked like a godsend if you do it. Nothing wrong with it.

Problem is everything is about the kid. You bring up the beach, for example, she will go "oh we need to take little johnny to the beach! He's never been!" Or you bring up anything you like, she will find a fucking way to relate it to the kid. Oh, and they all the built in excuses are insane.

PS you've been with her a week? The fact that she wants to get serious is crazy. Ask her 10 basic questions about you and she won't know half. Bitch doesn't even know your birthday. I'll bet u.

she will know enough to get shit from the courts...

Since I got quads u need to text her right now and ask her a few basic questions. Post it on here. Ask her your birthday, middle name, and your favorite food. She won't know one.

Good on ya for fucking her

>now move along

"Na I already jacked off"

i support this

if Sup Forums taught me anything - its people are fucking stupid and if you take any advice from anyone here your an ever bigger fucking idiot

i wanna see her titties OP post em

Take her.. You're made for each other. She's a money hungry slut and you're a fucking retarded virgin. Darwinism proves both of your genetic lines will fail.

OP here
your wish is my command .

Dude, think about it. She's a fucking babe, and she knows it, she's apparently good at fucking and that's about it, and she has a kid. You on the other hand are single and have enough cash to afford a really nice condo. Of course she's going to use you.

tell her we'll give our endorsement if she sends nudes

If you have enough money to buy afford a luxury condo, you could do so much better than a single mother after your money.

It'll crash and burn after a month.

Innominate to add to the list the eviction process for removing a tenant not paying rent that claims she's been abused by her boyfriend... Oh yeah there is none you lose the condo!

I had an issue with a crazy ex she didn't even live in my place nor did she have legal claim to any part of the title. But because she had a key the cops forced me to let her right in the door.

It's always the gorgeous crazies that prey on men like parasites. They're probably all raised by single mothers too.

Hell, even the ugly ones sometimes catch some poor fucker drunk on a night out.

that thread was hilarious. Im glad that caught on. it describes alot of my life.
Hey! wanna have a sleep over?
nah, im tired and i have to work super early in the mornign maybe some night soon!
when i could have just told the truth and said
"Na, i already jacked off"

40+ oldfag here. You're making a huge mistake OP. You can help her get on her feet with some money if you feel so inclined, but once she moves in with you you're stepping into a world where everything gets convoluted legally.

OP. Why she single tho.

SHOW US HER TITTIES op

Wow Lol this goescagainst everyone's advice? At best we said take it slow. At worst we said stay the fuck away, period. I hope you die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Totally wants your money, but really who gives a fuck

>say you will be losing your job very soon because of company/work layoffs. Say you will work at McDonald's and get a smaller apartment for you and them
>She accepts, congrats.
>She declined, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

yeah this is literally the first time I've hoped OP was a troll

the most retarded shit keeps happening in 2016.

hate to spoil the fun but there's a visual defect in that screenshot. it's obviously manipulated (beyond the censorship)

mgtow

This is guaranteed bait, nobody is actually still this dumb. Even niggers wouldn't fall for this.

Okay let's see what's up. She wants your apartment, money, and a babysitter. Your cock is just an obstacle to her. She will put out less and less.

PS. If she fucked your beta ass in a week and is already talking about being serious, how many others do you think she's done this to? They were just smart enough to run!

This