Be honest, /tv

Be honest, /tv

What are the chances of this turning out well?

BvS: UC was great, sure, but it wasn't a blockbuster, hell it was barely even an action movie. There isn't any action until the final hour of a 180 minute movie. That's a problem for general audiences, which WB so desperately needs if it want that billion dollar gross

CW was more serious in tone than any MCU flick before it, and yet it still managed to have a steady stream of action scenes. BvS didn't, which is why so many found it boring and plodding

Does Zack have it in him to turn in a completely different movie than what he's done twice before?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BvS: UC was great, sure
>It's a sneaky shill thread

UC is kino you dirty fucking newcuck.

I want it to be so good that Marvel will step up their game instead of coasting, take more chances, and DC to do the same, especially for TV, branch it for other titles that would go great with a series format, fucking Hitman would be perfect.

They'll be fine.
Snyder is always one step ahead and will surprise once again.

They'll be fine.
Snyder is always one step ahead.

Just about zero.

>BvS: UC was great, sure
No, it was not. It wasn't even average.

as long as WB doesn't butcher Snyder and Terrio's vision it will be fine.

Well first: it is a fact that JL will be more lighter in tone with funny elements as it has been stated.

I do hope they continue to do the "Evil Apocalyptic Superman" idea but Part One will be mainly focused on Bruce and WW tracking down Aquaman? Flash and Cyborg. Lex isnt in the first movie much from what I have read. Superman may show up near the end and surprise Batman with being alive.

They'll be fine as long as the executives don't butcher the movie like they did with BvS.

Hasn't it already been confirmed that Snyder and WB are already Marveling it up by making full of quips and jokes and other bullshit? im thinking fuckin D R O P P E D

You realize that to do something once again you have to have done it at least once before, right?

Will we get Shayera and black GL together?

>BvS UC was great

LoL did u also find the Directors cut of DD "kino"?

is it? I have it but haven't yet watched it.

does it remove the playground fight at least?

Does anyone have a link to the Ultimate Edition bonus features?

Cough.

Where there's a DC fan, a cuckold can't be far behind.

they won't, they can't

Affleck has got Snyder's back this time with that producer credit. WB wouldn't dare get on his bad side

It's over HAHAHAHA

sure is summer in here

>sciretta
>trusting kikes

Justice League was always meant to have a lighter tone. Chris Terrio explains it.
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

Before BvS came out Snyder said JL was going to share the same tone as Seven Samurai