Girl of my dreams is married

>girl of my dreams is married
>she files for divorce
>we date
>she goes back to him before it is finalized

Feels bad. I've never been happier with someone. Had things in common. Had fun together. Sex was great. He got in her head and she went back.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iulfr/massive_dick_stretches_teen_pussy_lucie_cline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iulfr/massive_dick_stretches_teen_pussy_lucie_cline/

What do you think you should do?

so you knew she was fucked up before you even started?

you deserved to be fucked over for being a retard

I guess she doesn't feel the same way you did. that's too bad, time to move on

That's what you get for catching her on the rebound.

Throw a beat on that mo'ff

source on that pic?

Shut the fuck up and sauce me nigger

Girls follow the 80/20 rule. That dude had 80% of what she wanted, but missing 20% of what she wanted. She saw the 20% missing in you. But then when she got with you, she realized you were lacking the other 80%. So what's she do? Realize she didn't have it bad and goes back to the dude.

Try to move on i suppose. Been dating this girl. Shes coming over for dinner and a movie tomorrow. Im just not into her like i am this other girl

I dont know what he has thats the 80% i make more money than him. I own a home, he lives in a trailer. Hes fat,im not. He is lazy, has no goals, never wants to do anything. I go out and do things. I have a college degree, i doubt he does. She says im better in bed than him, that might be a lie, who knows.

She met him at a bad time in her life and he started dating her. I guess she feels she owes him.

Idgaf just sauce me

Its called being in love you out of touch faggot. She married him because she was in love, like in every single marriage in existence they had a shitty low point.....except they arent willing to throw it away just yet. Until you get married you'll never understand. You saying she owes him something is a real pathetic way for you to rationalize it. Face the music kid

They have broken up like four times in the year they have been married.

Hes a fat loser that treats her like trash. There is no love there. He just found someone that puts up with his fat lazy shit

You dont break up while youre married dipshit. Thats exactly my point from the previous post. You were filling the void and like someone else said she realized she needed a bigger void filled when she was with you. Grow a fucking pair and cut ties with a chick married to another guy who probably isnt even thinking or giving a shit about you on a saturday night

Try and move on but never get married until you fall in love, truly.

Thats what you get for dating a married woman faggot.

remember, falling in love is something you do TOGETHER with somebody....not a something you do TO somebody

He had 20% more dick bro.

>You dont break up while youre married
He had a girlfriend. She had a boyfriend. She moved out into an apartment. They went to court and got divorced (cancled it before the 30 days were up)

Sounds pretty broke up

I just went through something like this, only I left my wife for another woman. I felt a metric fuckton of regret and shame about what I was doing. I still do. People can judge me if they want to, I do it to myself constantly. Some woman can leave a marriage and hop on the cock carousel immediately. Some people though can't ever get over it.

Seriously, don't go for a married man/woman. If they don't feel any guilt or shame about abandoning their marriage, barring an abusive spouse, imagine how secure your future with them will actually be. And if they do, well get ready to deal with their self loathing that you helped them inflict on themselves.

Beta

All that, while again, they were still married. Quit the denial shit dude. What fucking state do you live in? Typically only the one whole files can be the one to rescind....that should be a big indicator to you. If she filed she decided to stop it, if he filed she is a fucking dumb bitch who took someone back after being served divorce papers......either way drop the bitch

Sauce

I havent talked to her in over a month. Im dating a new girl.

Ive never wanted to be with someone more than her. Thats all. Its tough. I wanted her for a long time. Finally gor her and it was everything i wanted. Then, it just vanished

Well, that kind of tells you the type of person she is really like doesn't it

Not OP but i found her.
Key this into google
Erene, Katja V, Katya, Vera

No

kill him

No

Sounds like a major case of putting pussy on a pedestal. Grow up, faggot

Shes the 13th girl ive had sex with. I havent put others up so high.

We have a different connection

Listen literally tell yourself this and it will make you feel instantly a 100 times better because it is the absolute fucking truth. It's always her loss never yours. Never let a fucking woman who never even cared for you mean anything to your life. If she died or passed away its a different story, but if she never cared or loves you. FUCK EM.

*had