Did you know 70% of americans only use toilet paper when they wipe...

Did you know 70% of americans only use toilet paper when they wipe? Most disgusting people (if you can even call them people) on the planet. How do you rationalize smearing shit all over your ass hairs and crack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kt7NYT2aqKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If there's a sink nearby, I run water on it. Also, I try to time them before a shower.

Wait... what does the rest of the world use?

The sidewalk.

I usually use wipes, then toilet paper after.

But their are cases where my shit is so compact is leaves no shit on my butthole

Isn't there like a built in jet in Japan? Must suck traveling from there to other countries.

The rest of the world is full of savages that wipe their ass with their bare hands and rinse them off in a bucket of water next to the toilet

Buddy..
youtube.com/watch?v=kt7NYT2aqKQ

What else exactly are they supposed to use toilet paper for dude?

i dig mine out with a stick

I usually shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain, no sir, no TP for me.

>Wait... what does the rest of the world use?
Never mind the rest of the world, what do 30% of American allegedly use?

If it wasn't for us filthy Americans the rest of the so called civilized world would not have dingle berry juice for breakfast.

I'm guessing wet wipes

/thread

Water.. toilet paper is just for wiping the water after.

See post above yours

i like shit in my ass that way strangers keep their distance

real men use sandpaper

>not wiping with poison ivy

This. What a pussy

Pro tip:
I always throw my cc in my underwear when blasting a dook so not to forget it

this is the only way to do it

doesn't grow here. we use nettles

Scrunch or fold

smh this is why you should own a gimp ...

Baby wipe master race reporting

>Waffle stomp

Aw hell yeah

I like to lay a few squares on top of the water before I shit so the water don't splash up and wet my ass.
I call it the welcome wagon.

I use corn cobs

Bump for an actual discussion. No one knows how to make threads anymore apparently

>Current year
>Not using a squatty potty
>Not using jets of water to spray turds off

You're fucking up the plumbing and drying your asshole out, exposing it to infection, ya ignorant fuck stick.

Nice try pajeet

It's a disgusting habit. Not even animals are this disgusting.

Anyone know any good incest sites?

Sup Forums.org

To be honest, I fucking hate meme culture. Look at you all, you're a bunch of socially maladjusted losers, honestly just kill yourselves. You don't know when to quit because you turned your life into a joke. Satire is parody of life, you don't turn life back into the fucking satire. I honestly don't really care that Donald Trump won on a political level, I hate that he won by the support of greasy, maladjusted halfwits who left their dens to vote for a fucking meme president. I'm out, fuck all of you, I'm going to go lead an active life, have fun marinating in your own shit you laugh happy degenerates.

See you tommorow

This

Lol this a more out of place pasta than the marine pasta would be on this thread

That's a bidet. Every country has some but very few have them in public restrooms

I use baby wipes, and would never smudge shit on my ass. I have toilet paper in my bathroom, but it only gets used for other stuff. I do not understand people who use only that.

Bump