ITT THIS thread is for discussion of homelessness

ITT THIS thread is for discussion of homelessness

Experiances, storys, ect

I have never met a homeless person, but i've only saw 1 once

Where do you live homo? Antartica?

Small town in florida sarasota

They're annoying and useless.

I used to do commercial lawn mowing and had to wake their asses up all the time. They're almost always drunk or high and good chunk of them got all pissy and tried to pick fights.

Really makes you think

i've been homeless three times, the longest being around nine months
it wasn't bad. i had to stay in shelters via probation conditions. it was alright, didn't have to work, lived off shelter meals or meal tickets, depending on the shelter. had a girlfriend, just read books. actually it was the time of my life. wish i could just be voluntarily homeless. capitalist society is bullshit. they try to oppress you to valorize capital. everyone's brainwashed and insane. fuck this society.

When beggars can make me laugh or if street performers actually make me want to stop and watch I'll throw em a buck.

If they try and do the 'god bless I'm gonna sit here for 8 hours and have nicer sneakers than you' thing I pass right by. Especially if they use the captive audience on the subway thing.

>had a girlfriend

Wanna run that slick shit by me again?

>everyone's brainwashed and insane. fuck this society.

Not everyone

Just be self sufficent and plug yourself out the system, sell some extra chicken eggs while your at it incase you gotta buy another drycell battery for your solar pannals.

>had a girlfriend,
Explain this bullshit

lmao she tried to dump me so hard though
eventually yeah i beat her and that actually led to me getting a home again
actually i pretty much wound up homeless because of her fake feminism! lmao

that's dumb

i was homeless for a while.

worst time of my life.

i'm hot

fuckin pussy

so that is rhy fuck the ugly people losers that smell like poop and is a little pussy like the ugly bitch and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to put out tv shors that only support ugly people losers like the ugly bitch that smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit and look ugly to god and the devil and me

Being self sufficent is dumb?

Well i think your just projecting.

but the ugly people losers that smell like poop still can lie to the cluless people and the ugly people losers smell like poop

suck my balls.

naw i think it's dumb
you're not thoreau
besides, how u gonna get the pussy on a farm?

slave

No your not
Pics or no proof.

Only homess girls try to drain moneys out of other homeless.

lmao

nigger

what my girlfriend wasn't homeless
she was a university student
i wouldn't date someone the same class as me

I've bee. Homeless and never begged for money or took any gratitutes. Got back on my feet after 2 months.

Fuck homeless people. Unless you are a disabled retard there is no excuse.

Muh post traumatic streess disorded.
Muh alcohol problem
Muh drug problem

They have but 1 problem. They are a bunch of loosers

If you keep neglecting your punctuation like that, I'm gonna report you to the child protective services.
Your verbal offspring is going through cruel treatment.

>you're not thoreau
What did he mean by this

Uhh your bring pussy to the place. Not a farm btw, just has some farmish aspects.

Did being homeless rot your brain or something?

fuck u buddy
u fuckin pig

Then you didn't have a girlfriend, you had an ex. No college girl fucks with a homeless fag

naw being self-sufficient seems nice but also delusional because you still have to work make money to be self-sufficient, so
it's just some impossible fantasy
you live in the world
you can't be self-sufficient

I was homeless for about 3 years, lived in youth shelters and couch surfed the whole time, when I turned 16 I got my own place through government funded program for homeless youth.
19 now finished school, got a job and living in a private rental. Wasn't so bad.

I know you don't have to work money to be self-sufficient. When you're self-sufficient the money is irrelevant it's just easier to set it up when you do have some money for supplies initially. Not continually.

And don't say it's impossible because it's how humans have been living for thousands of years before we developed an actual economy.

You know I actually started wrestling when I was 13, so a really unconventional start, I guess you could say, beginning to it all. I grew up an all-sport athlete, and when I was getting to high school I thought I would continue on through varsity sports. My dad really wanted me to get a scholarship, or something, for sports, and I figured I’d wrestle after I graduated, I’ll try to do it. When I got to high school I asked about the amateur wrestling team because I thought that would be a good way to spend my time between now and then, they said they hadn’t had the program in years. I went home and decided I’d start looking for a place to train.

Most places you had to be 18-to-21, and it’s really sort of a mature-person’s game to get into, but I lived in Los Angeles so thankfully there’s a lot of lucha libre culture out there, and there’s some gyms that were willing to let me come in and start.

ok you fucking mentally retarded internet troll beta male faggot fuck
believe whatever you want to believe
you stupid, worthless, mindless piece of shit

i had a fucking girlfriend
i had to fight to keep her
then eventually i beat her for being a cunt

but hey, you know my life better than me, right?
fucking retarded internet troll
why do i come on this site
just a bunch of fucking trolls

I grew up kind of self-supported, that kind of environment, because my parents both worked for airlines. I was used to them being gone a couple weeks at a time, and then my Filipino grandmother [took care] – we call [her] Lola in Filipino culture, that’s my grandma….. But I was kind of self-sufficient at a young age because of that, because I didn’t really have my parents around a lot, so I learned to do laundry and cook food and stuff when I was like 10. I could program the VCR when I was really young. So when I started doing wrestling, you know, they had never really kept tabs on me before and I was always a pretty good kid. I don’t drink or smoke cigarettes or get in any trouble, so they understood what it was about, that I’d be traveling. In a way I’m kind of continuing their life.
I got to do a lot of good things at a young age. I really kind of knocked out my bucket list when I was really young. I went to Japan and I lived there, I lived in Mexico for a year, I went to Europe, I lived in Canada. I wrestled for all the big companies I had wanted to go to at that time, and I had some experience being able to come in and work here at WWE as well. I wanted to further that opportunity… the opportunities won’t find you, you have to leave your backyard if you want to go get it. That’s how I approached everything else, it just so happened that I went out and moved and for the first time an opportunity didn’t really pan out.

At the time [2009-2010] it was probably just a bad set of circumstances. I bet the farm like right when the recession was hitting, and you know I’ve been doing this since I was 13 so I don’t really have a lot of work experience or anything like that. So it was kind of hard make a backup plan when things went wrong. I struggled for a few years. You get hurt and things take time, and little by little I kind of just started all over. All the old spots I had in different places all over kind of evaporated, because ‘out of sight, out of mind.’

I had to start all over, wrestling in bars and pubs in front of 10 people. Just trying to collect coins in the Wal-Mart parking lot in the middle of the night just so I could buy canned food and stuff like that. Little by little I started to get back to bigger and bigger places and got everything back on track. I never thought I’d find myself back here so soon.

i'm just arguing for the sake of argumentation, honestly that's a good idea
i fucking hate everyone
being completely alone in the woods or some shit sounds like fucking heaven to me

Then go do it faggot
Food, Water, Shelter

Then work out the rest.

i'd like to disappear completely and live a life of peace
literally everyone is a brainwashed fucking sheep
i hate literally everyone

You mad :]?!

I don't know why you have to lie on the internet to make yourself feel good no one would let someone who hit them inside their own house you no girlfriend homeless piece of shit fag

You had an ex, and then you got back together
But you didn't have a girlfriend while homeless ya faggot

Maybe they're not insufferable but it's just you

You need some darkskined friends

think whatever you want, buddy
what you're saying doesn't even make sense
i had a girlfriend while i was homeless, then i beat her
now she's my ex
you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about
but hey, as i said. you know my life better than i do, right?

yeah, it is me, because i'm poor/impoverished and alone and always in fucking pain
i need sex so i can fucking function
but nobody wants to fuck you when you're poor and have no social stats, because women are all whores.

If they were all whores, I'm sure you could find one you could afford.
Raise your stats and min/max your bad and good sides.

i can't even afford a whore, that's how poor i am.
i don't want to raise my stats, because i hate capitalism and i hate everyone and stuff. i used to have social stats, then i lost them. if i got stats, i'd just hate people for liking me for having stats. i'm not an idiot. that's why i beat me ex, for finally loving me for sex. i hate idiots.

nope, i could not care less

You had an ex homework because bitches don't date homeless

they don't date down you're just deluding yourself by pretending that she was your girlfriend at the time she was clearly your ex.

Oh yea And I fucked her tight little butthole and came in her mouth. But she was after your I came in your mom.

>doesn't know how to masterbate

Can you believe this fucking faggot ass loser

ok well she dated me until i fucking beat her for being a cunt
i mean, yeah, the entire relationship consisted of her trying to break up with me, while i was homeless
but i fought hard to keep her, and i kept her, and sometimes she was happy
but also she was just a stupid bitch, a cunt, and a whore. and a liar, too.

i hate masturbation!
it's autistic!
so is capitalism!

Your autistic
For real, not even a joke

>your autistic

See your autism is acting up again

Im curious, how did you get back on your feet?

my autism is on fire ayaaaaa

Actually, living in a west coast college town, tons of college chicks love to just pick up the younger hobo dudes at the park. It's not that strange. Shit, I bring the hobo dready chicks home sometimes. Theyre always hungry and fun.

The trick is to get the fuckers to take a shower first

was homeless when i was 16-18
19 now
dropped out of highschool cause i couldn't afford transportation from the shelter
working now but still can't afford to go back to school ($400+)
have plenty of stories about tweakers, attempted rape, fights
whatcha wanna hear

Tell us about the first time you ever had to stab someone. Every hobo has stabbed someone to survive, how'd it happen to you?

never stabbed someone but have had to threaten it multiple times
always on other girls because tweaker girls are fucking insane

Tl;dr

Yea, meth+homelessness are pretty brutal. turns people into monsters.

most of them are just teenagers who didn't wanna do their homework when mommy+ daddy asked and fucked off to go to meth

then when they're my age try to make things better and their family wants nothing to do with them or they're lost to addiction

it's really sad.

Projecting

Attempted rape and fights plz

There are soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters etc.

Do not give away your money.

Keep a small card on you with directions to the nearest soup kitchen, then give it to him and tell him to GTFO.

attempted rape? Pretty messed up but more rare than fight storys, continue?

I was homeless for about a week. My abusive psychotic mother got me fired from my job and then convinced the people I was renting a room from that I was planning on hurting them. I wound up with nothing, and I spent the better part of a week just walking to my old friends house and sleeping wherever seemed quiet.

Didn't let it stop me. Now I have a house and a wife and a kid and my mom is flipping her shit because she can't come meet her grandbaby. Slow knife, deepest, etc.

How does snoop dog get into a place like that. Doesn't he sell enough music

well when you think about it, your homeless shelter was built by construction crews funded by the city and your meals came from food manufacturers. All of this paid for by tax payers.

Everything you enjoyed at that time was at others' expense. Our society doesn't function unless people are willing to work to meet their basic needs. If you want a little extra then find a job that meets the supply/demand ratio better to get a better salary.

The reason we didn't let you starve is because we were willing to work for a little extra comfort in life and could afford to give some back.

just wondering how many of you signed up for healthcare?

I ask because I found out some months ago you can still get it even if you don't have an address. if you have low enough income (or even no income) they can still help you. but you have to sign up and so many ppl didn't know they could.

I will give money to homeless people that legitimately seem like they are troubled, mentally ill etc.

However, I have no sympathy for people who appear to be perfectly healthy and capable of working a job. Just the other day at the train station there was a guy walking around saying he was homeless asking for cash and he had a nice new pair of Nike shoes on and his clothes were all clean and nice. Probably just some asshole trying to con people out of a few bucks while he was waiting for his train.

Stay mad beta homeless boi

It's also a safety net for general shit luck.

Sometimes you get shafted, but the whole idea of a society is that we catch people getting fucked over and help them get back in a fighting position. Same reason we have roads and public education, so you know the people you hire can read 'language' and travel to work. Not having basic operations in place is detrimental in the long run.

Total conservative btw, but having a basic net in place is just good sense.

#047 certainly isn't going hungry now is she...

Continuing: Anyways a very large portion of homeless people have mental disorders. Whether they were preexisting or developed from the stress of being homeless idk. But most I've met through volunteer work have been fairly off-center. Through a combination of family members abandoning them and terrible sense of responsibility, they likely got in the position they are in. However I recognize sometimes the stars align and the world rains shit on you all at once and your life can't take that kind of blow. You then end up homeless.

All I really want to stress is please don't pass those habits on to children. I've seen too many kids end up exactly like their parents because they had no role models. It's as if common sense escapes them

FLÄÖI HA HA HA

Yea, the other guy was just being a depressive self defeatist.

You can reject current systems, but you gotta look for a solution.

Im homeless right now. Father is an alcoholic who kicked me out. Been sleeping at my uni for a while. A little over a month. Its okay. Im working to get a place to rent but nyc is fucking unbearably expensive.

see thisI agree we should have a somewhat better safety net but we also need to get rid of the parasites to our welfare system who see food stamps and welfare checks as a ticket for an easy life. I would be ashamed of having to use that system, but I would work my ass off to get off it and have dignity again. Too many family members are sitting around and casually discussing the best way of taking advantage of benefits and gaming the system while not even considering improving themselves.

lol
brainwashed
dude
you're not even a real human
just a fucking pig
lmao

I was with my dad and we were shopping at a safeway (local food market/store) and they had an energy place there where you caould pay your bills, so some bitch comes up with a sob story for money and me and my dad give her a 10, she goes in, paysb her fucking bills and walks out with a pack of cigs and her paid bills... lets just say we keyed her car saying "Liar"

the solution is COMMUNISM

Well sometimes people are just stupid
It's not really about having role models just not being retarded

But I see your point

never mind communism has failed every single time it has been attempted...

No you're just lazy and I'm a liberal by the way

>not volunteering to help runaway kids
You sick fucks have no heart.

Not him by the way
I think communism could have worked for Cuba if America didn't shut down trade

no I just recognize that I am owed nothing and deserve nothing thus expect nothing. If I end up homeless, I'll thank the lord that our society is kind enough to have a soup kitchen because they really didn't have to do that. Btw I do volunteer because I want to make a positive impact on my community but not because they deserve it. I consider it an act of kindness kind of like when someone offers you some of their french fries no strings.

I would love for some troubled teen girl to come spend the night at my place. I'll even hook her up with free drugs, alcohol, and let her stay in my bed.

i work at a comedy club and it's all brainwashed liberal fucks like you joking about how comfortable their fucking lives are
i've had fucking 29 fucking jobs
it's not like i don't fucking try to work, you stupid, fat, brainwashed liberal pig
you fucking idiotic piece of liberal shit
read capital and get your head out of your ass you brainwashed faggot piece of shit

I wrote a song, I called it Another Day in Paradise Remix 2017

Fuck off. I've done my part. Get the fuck out of my parking space you ungrateful shits.

I do volunteer work helping unwed mothers get their start in life

THANK THE LORD
fuck
you really a brainwashed piece of shit, hey
not even going to read the mindless dribble you wrote because it's like eating ash

How?

Cuba has no natural resources. Their only resource is their climate and sandy beaches. Tourism is the obvious basis of economy for Cuba. Who wants to visit a communist shithole?

Communism took Cuba from a vibrant thriving paradise and turned it into a backwards shithole.