>comp tower was left in sleep mode
>upon wake no password challenge
>caught friend of friend (dont know assholes name) on pc
>jackass was using my tor to download cp
>i freaked out made noise
>dude and his friends left
>freaked out ill be V&
what do?
how can i clean my pc up im still trying to figure out the faggots name who used my tor.
any help / advise would be awesome.

Post the content for proof

That's the worst made up story I've ever heard. Guess it's time to kys

>some person I don't know went on my computer and downloaded CP.
>I swear it wasn't me. you can look at the Sup Forums thread i made about it as proof

no fucking way Sup Forumsro

not fucking kidding, should i just unplug my rig and take it to the police in the am?

roommates had a front seat for the incident and my freakout, will sworn statements help?

/thread

also lmao

I'm going to Rollz for pic proof. Don't be pussy

Just wipe your hard drive with, like, a cloth or something

>dban open your wifi
why are you here?

Delete System 32 it's the only way

Following

Wipe your hard drive with a strong magnet

relax you faggot, as long as you dont share youll be fine

why wouldn't you call the police on the spot and make the guy wait for the police to arrive?

Reformat

>1. select files
>2. shift+delete

works every time

Wipe hard drive
Remove hard drive
Deface hard drive
Send hard drive to hard drive recycle

Remove the hard drive, destroy it, and dispose of the remains.

That will remove any trace of it. Tracing activity to your IP address is not enough to convict you.

It really is ridiculous how people are so worried about prison time but aren't willing to throw away a hard drive to get out of it. As if $100-$200 for a new drive is really worse than getting the shit beat out of you and being raped in prison for being a pedo.

> almost exactly what i was typing.

get a new fucking hard drive and take a hammer to the one your using now if you are that fucking worried faggot.

Booooiiiii you're fucking lying. You downloaded the cp gtfo

>Make ubuntu live usb
>open terminal
>sudo shred -zv dev/sd#
replace # with the number of your main HD
It will replace all bits on the disk to 0s and will show you the progress.
Backup important files first.

Everybody knows the only way to get rid of cp is with more cp....idiot

Truly terrifying story lol. You should've made him wait and called the police, but now if I was you, I would destroy the hard drive.

soon as i caught the faggot he and 2 others bailed, i dont know his name and i dont think he was an invited guest.
the shit am i supposed to do? hold him at gun point?

so......multipass wipe and re install everything?

RIP in peace in prison, pedo/b/ro-chan

This
are you retarded? waste of good hardware.

you're supposed to grab him by the fucking collar and hold him there, yes.

checked

Make up a better story pedoboy.

Unplug your hard drive, either destroy it or stash at a friends house or w/e. Get a replacement for the time being. If you're such a scared faggot then destroy it and dump the remains into a river or something

>implying you aren't just planning on DLing cp and are looking for safety suggestions
>implying the eff bee eye give a shit about some randomass user having cp
>implying you have friends

Don't take it to the police station you fucking retard, just wipe and toss the drive and get a new one or do what everyone else is saying.

If you're really paranoid, smash drive into many pieces and spread across dozens of trash cans in surrounding area up to outer city limits.

I was thinking the same thing lol

You're not even close to being on the Police's radar and they probably don't give a fuck. Shred the images and then shred free space if you're worried.

You definitely wouldn't get V& for that but the guy deserves to be ratted out, not only does he get off on that stuff hes willing to get other people in shit to satisfy his own sick perversions, get him copped man..

I'm not so sure about helping someone who just asks random strangers about criminal activity.
I mean, what kind of people do Sup Forums associate with?

Can someone tell me what the origin of this little hip hop pose is? What does it mean?

im trying, this shit is the last thing i need to be cought up in so close to finishing my degree

no

its fucked up man, you probably wont need to show the police the computer but if you do just borrow a laptop. Guy deserves to be fucked over though, he clearly isnt ashamed or remorseful if hes downloading this shit on other peoples computers at parties. Getting him arrested is the best way to stop him abusing in real life, who nows he may already have done...

REMEMBER you will not get vanned for this, when you read about these busts it tends to be for people distributing, people with there names and credit cards attached to sites or people who are caught in some crazy dumb way like getting the computer repaired.

ill lose my sdd hdd over this but id rather glass it and get another if i cant find out who this asshole is.

Someone at the party will have recognised him or one of his friends, then youll most likely be able to find him on facebook...

he was a "tag along" to the party.
we are not even sure if he used his real name.
one person thinks his name is alex, another thought his name was eric.
fml

this is why college/campus parties end up a bitch.
some jackoff shows up then either drinks too much, starts a fight, or roofies someone......shits fucked

Once the people he tagged allong with know whats happen i can assure you they will be willing to tell you anything that will distance themselves from him, they will know something about him, what course he does, where he lives ect...

one here is claiming he dropped out last year and works the local tire shop

Angle grinders make short work of HDs. Go rent one from Home Depot or Lowes.

Thank you lol

Bim, investigate, im jelous you get to be a detective, fuck your degree, life skills bro life skills.

Remove hard drive, smash and then drive at least 20 miles from home and through into a dumpster, set dumpster on fire and leave. Oh and leave your phone at home during the trip so it can't be tracked that you were there when the fire happened.

where did he download it? where ever he downloaded it, just delete, empty recycle bin, and fill up that storage, so the files are completely overwritten.
Or you could incrypt the files and hope the cops can't decrypt it.
Or you can flood your computer with water and run magnets along the hard drive (or where ever he downloaded it.

Ya got memed good op

Don't frag your harddrive. Just download CCleaner, google how to use it best to clean and perform multiple overwrites so that data can't be reclaimed. Then chill out. Only downside is that you'll have to enter login details into all your fav websites again but hey, better than prison or wasting a hardrive and doing a clean install right?

Destroy RAM as well...

You're fucked OP. All of the advice your getting here won't make a difference. You've left breadcrumbs that aren't going anywhere, and if someone wants to find them and has the right knowledge, they WILL, no matter what you do. Hope the party van comes for you soon, faggot. We all know it was you and not your roommate or whatever. Don't kill yourself, you should stay alive and man up to the reality that you deserve decades away being someone's bitch. You'll get along really nicely with everyone in prison, pedos are really popular.