Can I get a feels thread? I have a lot bottled up and I need to let it out

Can I get a feels thread? I have a lot bottled up and I need to let it out

Bumping, whats got you down op? Here to talk if you want.

I just KNOW she's cheating. She guards her phone but I've seen some of the texts and it all points down south for me man. I moved to a different state for her man. I have no friends here. No family.

NEVER and i mean NEVER move for a chick ive seen it happen to many times

I'd advice talking to her about it. Ask her if she is and why shes so protective over her phone. Worse then that happens is you have to move/get dumped. Better to move on then it is to stay with someone who doesn't love/care about you.

how old are you/her anyway Sup Forumsro

dat thumbnail doe

when did baww threads become called feels threads? why have newfags destroyed my chon?

I'm 22 she's 20

The Satan trips may be right.

And I have asked her about it. She said it's a guy named will who spread rumors they fucked when she was with her ex because she wouldn't fuck and he's trying to do it again. Idk tho. Would a guy really do that

I've seen it both ways

there is still hope

Confront her ask her for her phone and how long shes been cheating and just leave go back to wherever you came from or go somewhere new you got plenty of time to find a non slut

Money is the issue there. Though to be real I could just pawn my guitar Xbox and games

To late there

so 22, guessing never went to college, gf cheating
>id say fuck it and join the military and get a trade job not inf since no active wars

2 years college. Meeting with marine recruiter Monday army recruiter tuesday

>not inf
go talk to the navy youll actually get something out of it not just brain damage from huffing spray paint

Was thinking navy as well.

have you taken the ASVAB before?

ahahahah Marinefag here,

its not for everyone, unless you're okay with getting fucked with and being treated like a child constantly don't do it. We have no war, garrion life is gay as shit, im in Okinawa constantly hopping the Chinese would invade or something.

Join the navy, I hear their garrison life is better.

im the one telling op to go navy
how long have you been in?
whats your rate?

well since this thread is clearly going to 404 op you can email me if you want any advice or think some douchebag recruiter is talkin shit out his ass
[email protected]