Celeb Thread!

Celeb Thread!

Bet she is freaky

love that ass

who the fuck is this?

You know it!

I wish we knew how much of a whore she was

Y-Yesterday while m-me and Victoria w-were coming o-out of a clothing store, with a back alley p-parking l-lot, some julu man, black as the n-night skinned, c-came u-up to u-us and a-asked f-for a pin note... He g-gave the lamest excuse, saying how oppressed h-his p-people were and w-we ought t-to spread the wealth... I-I was s-s-scared and j-just wanted to get rid of him s-so I flipped out of my pockets about 5 or six lamb l-locks in change... He s-started t-to smile and recognize Victoria, saying she is beautiful beyond belief and I'm a-a lucky connoisseur... When he s-saw m-my feeble attempt to handle h-him, holding m-my shaky hand out with h-his money, h-he b-became rather b-bold asking Victoria f-for a kiss n' hug... She smiled and giggled but I-I s-stopped in m-my tracks and f-froze a-as h-he closed up on Victoria... "Ya!" h-he said, "spread the wealth man," as he reached out and grabbed Victoria's ass cheeks with o-one hand and her boobs with the other... She jumped, whimpered and gasped as m-my eyes bulged from surprise... We w-were s-so close t-to the car I-I just wanted t-to jump in and l-leave this pervert b-but his black h-hands w-we t-too interlocked around h-her... He laughed a-as he l-looked at m-me twiddling m-my thumbs while h-his hungry hands f-found m-meat and lamb i-in h-her b-body parts... H-He diverged her secret p-parts, sticking h-his hand into h-her pinky panties and under h-her silky bra... I-I w-wanted t-to do something b-but c-couldn't venture a collision of wills with those huge arms and h-hands of his: s-surely h-he c-could've one, two and three slapped m-me to the ground in a-about two seconds... His gropings seemed to last f-forever but after a few m-minutes his confidence f-finally failed h-him as he stopped f-for a second and l-looked around... I-I immediately g-grabbed p-poor sotted Vic by the hand and t-took her into the car... M-My quick action h-his position furthered weakened and he o-offered n-no resistance t-to our exit...

fuck. got me stroking

When are we going to get a full nude of Bella?

Or a bate video?

Theres plenty of photos. No sex tape yet tho:(

Does anyone have the hi res versions of these where you can see her pubes?

a tranny

holy shit stutterbro

Perfect isnt it

fukkin moar!!

never enough Bella

what happened to her?

Why does that pose on the right make any girl's ass like 90% more attractive? Seriously butt on soles like that is perfection.

Godess

SAY FRANK REYNOLDS IS AN ASSHOLE

nudes when?

made this

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT

married a sugar daddy

;)

Yes

Testicle mark on her chest

This tight ass, wish she'd sit on my face

>puffy nipples

you never kik'd me

Any Tay lovers?

Once a-again g-good s-sir Victoria showed h-her fragile submissive n-nature in the f-face o-of an alpha's desire...

You never gave it?

Id eat her out for hours dude

That ass just made me cum

(Cringe)

last thread

Hey big guy!

Suh dude

tfw you'll never be a cute girl that guys post high res pics on the internet and jack it to

feels bad man

"I'm the trash man! i throw TRASH all over the ring, and then I start eating garbage"

Oh god...

You never gave your kik name in it

i did, you probably left

Her and her step sisters, bunch of cock teasers

Probably. Sorry bro!

No love for Alexandra tonight?

It's ImBatman9901

So beautiful I could forgive her for being a Jew.

man, we need her nudes soon!

I bet she's one of those chicks who looks better with her clothes on.

Sophie, or Maisie Williams?

Wow I would love somebody to do this with.

She's Iatalian and Czechoslovakian.

Maisie all the way

I just want to them to have sweet yuri sex. I wanna watch.

I've hated rumors about Natalie Lind and Mackenzie Foy but only have this to go on as somewhat proof

that is Maisie Williams.

From what she's wearing, you should have no problem imagining what she'd look like completely naked.

a other one

Fuck yes.