I'm 2 hits of acid in and my trip buddy fell asleep. What do I do now b?

I'm 2 hits of acid in and my trip buddy fell asleep. What do I do now b?
Fuck. I don't even know how to fuckin post.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.tripsit.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=lbbJ-oZOpiY
youtube.com/watch?v=89eDtm_AGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sfp3Cs2x4I
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEJayvond8
youtube.com/watch?v=rS_cFGOg6Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=gqpryzqIqXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=imbieOEIvM8
youtube.com/watch?v=CYeGahZtz_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxm04Ntb0zI&index=3&list=PLSnVX7Ri91H4aGEiTkT0tNCj-q85zf0HI
iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHPkF-dN5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=rcTfGxClMvg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrOQxLRPBac
youtube.com/watch?v=pfrlEO_c3t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First time doing acid?

download the app magic fluids on your phone. Enjoy for hours.

Second. Took one the first time. It's way different this time. o.o

Find a .pdf of House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski and start reading.

Just don't think about your skin. The way the things inside it keep trying to push their way out. The way it terrifies you. The way it arouses you.

> don't think about your need to put them in you trip buddy
> how much better you'd feel if only they were in your trip buddy

This picture seems so sad. Like all he is and all his world is and he still can't make a mark. Don't be sad little dude. You're awesome all on your own. Don't let the canvas people keep you down.

Who the fuck are canvas people.

Aw man same here. It's very fun, I'm actually doing some next week in celebration of getting through this past semester alive

Listen to my music.

www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

>pic related, a review I found

Was gonna call bullshit till you said you didn't even know how to post. Just chill out man, but on some groovy lighting and chill with some good tunes.

arsehole - this happened to me on my last strong trip

Last time I did it we went for a walk and I collected these massive leaves. I was convinced they were important for something.

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

if it gets heavy, focus on your breath
best to just close your eyes and see how far down the rabbit hole you can make it. try to solve your issues and explore the notion of love.

hehe mah nigga tryna promote his mixtape XD

It's like weird waves. sometimes things seem normal and sometimes theres bats coming out of the walls

This site has a trip sitting chatroom thats very mellow, people get instabanned for bad vibes chat.tripsit.me/

Music, deep breaths, eyes closed.

CAN ANYONE ELSE TASTE GIFS?

Yep, for me trying to accomplish little things is impossible while tripping. I'll be focused and then everything will go on the back burner, lol

CHECK THIS OUT

if there is a drum nearby play it right meow.

rhythm is life.

last one i have

>chat.tripsit.me/
Hahaha I was autobanned. I've never even been to this site before! Shit, now what?

I had a trip centered on gender and sex. For some reason I came up with a theory on how we listen to music. Guys listen to the drum beats and bass while women listen for vocals and any sounds that are high pitched like string plucking or flute. It was very weird. Then it went down into deeper shit that I don't really remember very well but it felt very profound as I'm sure most trips go lol

should watch a movie called pandorum
itll throw you in loops

Going on Sup Forums would be the last fucking place I would go while tripping.

It's draining and depressing even when I'm sober.

If that ain't the truth
>tfw I was on this shit site 6 years ago and my life is still just as miserable

I would strongly advise against using Sup Forums. Watch some inoffensive film from your childhood if things get too intense. Fucking jackie chan and owen wilson saved me from an 8 hit meltdown...

Whatever you do, don't stare at this for the next hour...

especially when you're sober. it's the second best place to start a thread when you're tripping tho. first is 420chan.

Okay, serious question. I know the center is a fractal but are the like pillars fractals too? Is this all math? I mean more than most pictures on computers are math.

Last time I watched a documentary and it ruined my trip. No videos or movies this time.

That's pretty good stuff... What are you doing on Sup Forums on a Saturday night?

chaos - james gleick

read it dumbass

How should I know, do I look like some nerd?

I've done this before. Take Lucy and just do my normal Saturday night shut in activities. didn't accomplish shit but super fun

Before your next trip think of things you would want to do before you trip. They WILL happen. Also a key rule in tripping is that you will NEVER be able to trULY explain your trip to someone because no trip is the same. If you want some chill music I can assist you. YouTube is a lifesaver without a tripsitter

Chill trippy images would be preferred

There's a very hard way of getting acid near me so my buddy and I did the morning glories extraction where you get LSA compound, and it just wrecks your stomach for a bit but about an hour into it I was giggling for no reason super sensitive to light and color it was pretty good. Just put on music breath and just focus on one thing only at a time

avoid that tripsit place. full of teenage misinformation. probably get better info here

I just realized we're all gonna die some day.

Did you ever realize all the dirt ontop of the continent is dead shit?

Jesus christ these captchas are getting hard

Do you have headphones? Listen to music. I can give you suggestions if you need them. I also find I enjoy watching LPs on youtube whenever it gets to the point in the trip when everyone is going to bed because its kind of like playing video games with a buddy.

Good to tare that bandaid earlier rather than later, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbbJ-oZOpiY

also relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=89eDtm_AGFE

I'm really scared to click any videos. Can someone verify these won't scare the shit out of me?

after looking at the other pics in this thread his face is all morphing and stuff.

also also
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sfp3Cs2x4I

Its just relaxing psychedelic music, I'm not fucking with you man I'm trying to DJ a good calming soundtrack for your trip
youtube.com/watch?v=-fEJayvond8

Sorry, sorry, little paranoid.
Is smoking and tripping ill advised?

Hey OP

Pic related ya little spunion

youtube.com/watch?v=rS_cFGOg6Cc

No worries man I've been there

For some people smoking actually helps the trip be more enjoyable. However if you are already tripping very intensely it may just intensify it instead of calm it. Hard to know unless you've done it before. Is this your first time tripping?

If you're tense some alcohol would probably help cool your nerves a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpryzqIqXQ

smoking weed once you've peaked is amazing

Second time! Very different from the first. I just kind of don't want to be totally alone haha

go sit in a dark room in silence!!!

weed helps me ease into it and after its wearing off come down.

JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

>I just kind of don't want to be totally alone haha

Don't we all?

But seriously you are wise to seek social stimulation. An intense trip in solitude is a good way to get really fucking voided out. Not an unworthy experience but you seem a bit green for that.

Just listen to the music and watch the pretty colors and relax
youtube.com/watch?v=imbieOEIvM8
Don't do this unless you want ego death. You don't want ego death.

I don't think I really get what ego death is. I thought I took this to get to that, but how can I want to achieve something I don't know?

Its hard to put into words. Its basically what happens when you get an extreme amount of existential anxiety while tripping and have no way to distract yourself from it. You'll feel your consciousness rend itself free of your identity and turn all of its critical and analytical capacity against everything you think and believe about yourself and the world around you.

Now, while this experience is extremely unpleasant, a solid bit of creative destruction in the psyche every now and then can actually be incredibly good for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYeGahZtz_w

Here you go OP Death is something that will come for us all don't trip though you got some fly riff raff do bump

Too high forgot the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxm04Ntb0zI&index=3&list=PLSnVX7Ri91H4aGEiTkT0tNCj-q85zf0HI

THIS. Omg THIS.

op died?

Hopefully his L started to wear off a little and he managed to chill out. Maybe he smoked a bowl and found some liquor to calm his nerves.

>my trip buddy fell asleep
>falling asleep on acid

Is such a thing even possible?

Anyway, here's a thing:
iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/

experienced trip-fag roles in

do drugs that you are comfy doing if you want a touchstone or a sense of ability while tripping

smoking and drinking help me function more while tripping because you are altering your mind in a pattern you have experienced before

OP, drink plenty of water and swallow your tab if you havent already

why did i spell rolls like that?

Idk bro I took a second tab after my first one a week ago and I waited a couple days to avoid stacking them and the second one laster longer like way longer and a much different feel

OP just needs to get funky

youtube.com/watch?v=XHPkF-dN5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=rcTfGxClMvg
youtube.com/watch?v=XrOQxLRPBac

Awhhh shit how long did you wait since your first?I waited 3 days and my second trip felt long and drawn out as opposed to feeling like I was flying and shit off my first tab

in all likelyhood you arent on LSD, and you got "acid", how big was your tab and what was the dose?

didnt you just take the tab, how long?

also, guys, space your LSD out more, take it easy

do shrooms if you want to trip weekly

How the fuck does someone fall asleep on acid? I was up for 2 days straight because of it

Well I mean thats the thing I was trying to say, every drug effects everyone differently including in how they interact. Most people do seem to enjoy smoking and L though. I'm a very experienced tripfag as well but I only know my own mind and body, not OPs.

Same tabs? Probably whoever dosed them fagged up and made the tab you took especially strong. It would need to be probably around twice as strong for it to overcome your tolerance from tripping a few days prior. That's an old trick, if you wanna take acid two or more days in a row either eat the ten strip or double up the next day.

Impossible to actually know dosage on blotters or whatever unless you had the dropper in your hand yourself as its getting added.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfrlEO_c3t8

Meant for

Oh im not op i was refering to the second tab and it as 500mg or ug??
I spaced it out to avoid stacking themmmm but idk if 3 days was long enough..
Uhmm pretty small tabs though maybe a lil bigger than a cm
Shrooms bug me out

>How the fuck does someone fall asleep on acid?

Benzos

Dude probably ate some xanax

this is why i think he may not have gotten LSD

although it could just be this, OP did your same friend trip with you last week
also lol @ >eat the tenstrip

>you don't want ego death
Why the hell are dropping acid then?

Most people take it to enjoy themselves.

bigger than a cm? probs not acid, acid would be smaller than your pinky nail

and no matter what youre doing psy wise, 3 days is not spacing out to avoid stacking, 3 weeks is

add drugs to your drugs to waste all the drugs

good movie, not on acid though

nice dubs
sauce on image?

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't agree that ego death == anxiety.

no clue, picked up as a reaction gif

Hey man sometimes when the L gets too real its nice to bluepill yourself and just nod off, or at least force yourself to relax so you can somewhat enjoy the L. If you've never been there then you don't know how it goes.

Also its incredibly useful when you're in a situation where you want to trip but also need to sleep that night, like going to a show with work the next day or something similar.

what movie

i generally just plan my trip so i have no responsibility the next day

Ive also never been about downers or sedatives, even on 400-600 ugs ive never felt overwhelmed

but you do you

good movie used to fall asleep to it for like 2 months straight