I'm male, 23 y/o, 6,6" (2m) and my weight is only 161lbs (73kg)...

I'm male, 23 y/o, 6,6" (2m) and my weight is only 161lbs (73kg). I think my social skills are acceptable but girls almost always reject me at first sight because I'm this horrible beanpole.
However, I myself feel comfortable with my weight and find it exhausting to gain (and hold!) weight.
It's such a conflict, I don't know how to handle it. :(

I love thinspo boys.

I mean how much calories do you eat a day?

Pic not related?

The thing is: I don't take care of that. I'm eating when I'm hungry and due to sitting around most of the day it's basically never more than 3 normal meals a day.

It's not me but I really spent 5 minutes of searching to find a similar looking person.

Weird. Gone to a doctor about it?

Also, what do you usually eat?

Fucking work out. Use that body.

if you cant eat more food try higher calorie foods. record what you eat on a normal day and eat 1,500 or more extra..

Wear lots of black, leather, some weird jewellry.

Develop a slightly hostile and really bored look.

Cut your hair in a sever spike/shag style and do it up in some weird style.

Stay out of the sun.

Hang out with goth girls.

You'll be drowning in black-clad disturbed pussy in no time.

I didn't. Don't know what to expect as an answer tbh. As I said, I really don't care about the weight myself and I feel fine with it. Should I see a psychologist? lol

Usually cereal at morning, but not a huge serving. Lunch and dinner is like what you would get in a cafeteria, not much more. I don't eat anything in between usually.

you have anorexia. eat food/go to doctorb

You just get out of Auschwitz?

go get covered in tats itll be like camouflage from your jew like apperance

Tried that at least 3 times. My longest streak of keeping it going was like 5 days, than I always feel overeaten and my desire to just "feel normal" prevails.

im pretty much the same, my weight is like 55kg and my height 180cm, i dont do anything and i eat a lot of shitty food but i never get fat, its pretty uncool but atleast better than being fat

Bro, you need to bulk hard! Very hard! just to get a little fat and muscle on that body. Combined with a a little workout a couple of times at a week. That would do the trick. It's not easy, but trust me it will work.
I was a hard gainer myself, had kinda the same problem. Your metabolism will change, the older you get. Gainz Bro, you can do it!

You look familiar.

Is it still anorexia if I feel comfortable with how thin I am (knowing that girls usually don't and it's also probably not even healthier)?
Just trying to find anyone who experienced this conflict. Always hear about fat guys who can't drop weight. I'm the other way around but I would feel comfortable if noone other would care about it. :(

thx all for the motivational words though

Kek

Just become a trap your never gonna get women anyway might as well get some dick

advice of the day ayy lmao

You could try strength training. Weights something that appeals to you. I'm 5'8 125lbs, I wish I could add an extra 15lbs.

forcefeed yourself for a couple weeks, this will extend your stomach so that you naturally feel more hungry and eventually youll stop feeling full.
i am your height and think i was at 75-ish as well a few years ago, now 101

You look like a prisoner of war or some shit. You need cheeseburger. Chicks don't want you because you remind the of the holocaust.

>I'm 5'8 125lbs
scrub, get on my level. 5'10 108lbs. its like you don't wanna Auschwitz level.

Kek

He thinks im joking.

well why do you think you need to be with "most girls" that is the real question you should be asking.

instead of being a cry baby on the internet.

6'2" 150lbs here, I'm socially retarded too and I've had a few bitches try to hook up with me. I wish the best in your weight gaining user but just know you can be a twig and still get pussy.

you know what it takes to get into a relationship, but you're too lazy to do it. now you're complaining here.

it's like complaining about not being good at a sport that you've put no time into.

OP. Get game. I'm 5'9 and weigh 130. I look like a holocaust victim. Yet I still get quality bitches, and frequently. It's about looks, it's about game

cool! I bet u have a really long dick right?

6 inches brother

6'5" 245pounds and muscular, GOML

fucking hell, im 5'11" and around 155 lbs and I thought I was starving.

6'2"
240 lbs

mostly just my bubble butt

SeeI have legit medical reasons tho. And my doctor says nothing I can do about it. She says that the only change that would happen is if my metabolism slows.. Eating massive amounts of food would do more damage then not..

Sucks. Ill never get another girlfriend... I was fine in HS and a normal HS kid weight but now its just rip for me.

When you get older 30+ you'll start to retain weight as you metabolism slows down and you start your slow journey of losing testosterone. Enjoy it while you can.

Nah son you're fapping your life away on Sup Forums let the sperm build up first faggot

Man tbh, im 6'2 and weigh 230. my weight is suposed to be 190 to be healthy. honestly if you are concerned just buy any protein shakes from GNC or your local weight gaining store. Hell i wish i was a bit skinnier but them 12 oz steaks got me bad.

You are fucking awesome.

try acting...have u seen the walking dead?

Honestly. If I where to die tonight. Id be fine with it. besides my cat. Nothing I haven't done that I really wanted to do. Had sex, fell in love, heart break. And rebound sex after. And got to see some pretty cool stuff in my life time. Really like ruby falls.. And got to go on a road trip, been hunting..

Frankly I'm about ready to move onto the next meat suit as this one sucks.