why do people hate jews?

like different ages etc even now

what have jews done?

i need da history lesson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI
youtu.be/1DPqNHkm1bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people hate jews for some reason i don't know. it is a low priority hatred for those who are truly racially and religiously informed. how about the starving African, unwilling to work and weighing the world down? now that's something we could all hate.

People are tards that need to blame someone for all their problems, and the Jews are as good a target as any. They blame their own woes and the problems of the world on Jews instead of their own and basic human stupidity

wait how do u work if ur starving tho

They usually were clever enough to benefit from situations which were bad for other people. That's why uncle hitler gassed them.

Judaism is inherently counterbiological. People are instinctively repulsed by it to varying extents.

i see, what situations?

well if we're REALLY going to hate someone who deserves it, it's the largest group on welfare in the US: Whites in Red States.

Unemployed. Racist. Uneducated. Jobless. Meth-addicted. Stupid. Poor. Addicts. Filth. Trash. Garbage. Diabetic. Obese. Rapists.

This

please be real

Non tipping, materialistic, what can I get for free by complaining about everything!!

Listen up you little genital, you want a history lesson go to /his/. Otherwise you best be satisfied with that picture, nigger.

the reason people hate all religions is because all any seriously religious person cares about is screaming it out to the world and making sure everybody knows it, and then trying to impose it on you.

reasons why people hate arabs/sikhs: turbans
reasons why people hate middle easterners/muslims: burkas,"hey wanna join us for lunch?" "actually its ramadan i'm fasting"
reasons why people hate jews: yamakas and sideburns
reasons why people hate christians: "hey wanna go grab a burger?" "um no its friday during lent" "homosexuality is a sin"

anybody who takes a religion so fucking far that it not only influences which magical sky being they believe in, but also tells them how to dress, what and when to eat, is just a pretentious twat.

The Glorious Squeaky-Clean Master Race cannot accept that it got outsmarted by a not-like-them-people.

by getting the fuck up and working

>be me
>be in Jerusalem, capitol of the Jews
>slip on floor in hotel
>gash head on doorknob
>blood everywhere
>find the nearest hospital
>emergency room only open on weekends between 7:00PM and 10:00PM
WTF kind of horseshit is that?
>go to other hospital
>that place is empty
>bitch wants 500 sheckle (more than $100) in cash, not card, CASH or else she refuses to help me and thats just for the doctor's consultation, not the stitches or anything else
>i dont have cash on me
>i offer my travel insurance card
>they reject
>i offer my travel credit card
>they reject
>only cash up front when they demand it
>finally get help in Tel Aviv

I finally understood why the world hates them after that day. You will to when youre drowning and they put a hose in your mouth

IF the protocols of the learned elders are real, then i say hats off to the Jewish race for leading the advanced societys of the word. I agree with them that man is to stupid to comprehend the responsibility of government. I agree that there are to many stupid people fucking around and not realizing they are a growing burden on the planet. They need to depopulate people who deserve it from what I see but if you look at the united states, they rather use those in jail who deserve to die as slaves, now thats smart but its also a waste of food, however they feed them garbage not all that different than what we buy in stores anyway.

>kek

Your close but still to imitate to get it, keep trying kiddo

Jewish people consider themselves a "chosen people". They believe they are inherently superior to non-Jews who they call "goys" or "goyim".

Within their holy books, they have prophecies that tell them they will one day rule over all the nations and the goyim will serve them like cattle.

They perceive all non-Jews who have political and economic power, as being a threat that they have to remove. Right now, Cultural Marxism is the primary tool Jews are using to dethrone the people currently in power around the world, which is "white people" who seek to preserve white "values" which are found in conservatism.

Anyone who considers themselves a "liberal" has been told that white people are the enemy and must be removed from power in order for the world to become a utopia.

The Frankfurt school was established and run by Jews who had strong backgrounds in Judaism. Karl Marx was the son of a long line of Rabbis, from both his father and mother, who held high importance within Judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI

So Jews are delusional. Doesn't seem worth my time to hate them.

you are just a polarized retard.

what is the relationship with the body of government (who are mainly white) with their puppet masters? Feels weird they are working for people who are constantly fucking over their future generations.

Justin?

The reason people hate Jews throughout history comes from 2 things.
1) Monotheism. Before the Jews there were many gods and everyone had their favorites. Everyone accepted all gods equally. Jews changed that by claiming their god was above all others. Read the Books of Moses. The difference is pretty clear. Basically they brought the first holy war, and we know how heated that shit gets.
2) Economic Leeching. The Jews never really had their own land. They were always mingled with another society. The other societies would trade with Jews, but the Jews would firm agreements with each other to over charge other people. Hence the term "getting jew'd" They were very racist, and the guilds were formed to counter them.

Their systematic racism has allowed them to monopolize several industries. They still hold a massive steak in movies, hence why Walt Disney and Mel Gibson both hated them, as did other wealthy people who were stiffed by the industry.

Jews are the first cancer. More Russians died than Jews in ww2, but fuck if we morn those losses. It's only Hitler and the Jews you're allowed to care about.

just watch the video, and understand that Cultural Marxism has been spearheaded into Western civilization by Jews.

>Anyone who considers themselves a "liberal" has been told that white people are the enemy and must be removed from power in order for the world to become a utopia.

really because all these SJW liberal colleges are very anti jew at the same time... I just think you don't know what ur talking about and have been reading too many facebook infographics

Please elaborate

I liked some Jewish girls. Maybe we could make more for you someday soon.

I wanna be a Jew. They are supposed to have all the money, and can fly and walk through wall and force gorgeous shiksa to breed with them.

>SJW liberal colleges are very anti jew
Thinking Israel needs to be more diplomatic with the Palestine isn't the same as being "anti jew".

They're basically scheming snyde cunts.

*Snide

The rothschilds. Jews started hanging around germany through their weakest times. Hitler had enough and wanted to exterminate them and the rothschilds. Its a shame

you're delusional, and it is worth my time to hate you.

Hitler was a Rothschild!

But they've got awesome anthem youtu.be/1DPqNHkm1bM

No he wasn't you nigger. Why would he exterminate his own people or heritage?

found the nigger.

Basically, from reading this, it seems like Jews are hated for being preferential for their own, but when you think about it, it just makes sense for a group to be that way. I wish white people would be more preferential for their own, like they used to be, because it makes sense for their survival. In the hostile lands the Jews were nomads in, of course they had to stick together and it became a part of their culture. So what? At least the Jews don't want to chop off my head and take a video of the whole thing and post it online. If a Jew charges you too much to do business with him then don't do business with him. If he charges you too much and you don't realize it, then let it go. Charge more for your services, whatever. Big deal, it's business.

>Rapists.
The word you're looking for is incest, not rape.

JEWS!

>Big deal, it's business.
who could it be

Middle class educated whitefag here.

It's Human nature to have a scapegoat for people's problems. Jewish culture emphasizes education and has been since it's creation. An example of the impact this caused is that the Roman empire would use them as bankers and accountants because they were the most widely educated group at the time. When the empire fell, Jews were the ones with the experience and in turn helped form the institutions that we consider modern banks and our financial system as we know it - so when something goes wrong, everyone points to the origin and not the actual reason(s) behind why something actually went wrong.

There's no actual reason to hate jews any more than hating any other group of people. Anyone who tells you differently is likely uneducated and more or less brainwashed by inaccurate propaganda or is dealing with a difficult situation that they'd prefer to blame on someone else rather than their own shortcomings.

The Jews emphasize this and emphasize that, nevertheless they spend the most time pretending to be another race and concealing their Jewry

Although a large amount of white people are worth hating, the majority is at least tolerable while the majority of niggers are unlovable pieces of filth that need to be scoured off this planet.

bank manipulation
economic destruction
tricking entire practices of medicine to mutilate baby boys genitals...
on and on and on.
hitler didn't do anything wrong...now stalin, that guy killed 3x more people and nobody cares? why? well the victors write history, so russia and america defeated nazi germany, nobody talks about how horrible stalin was, but everyone hates hitler because the jews won world war 2...what does that kind of shit say? they manipulate the press and history.

they also manipulate nations to cater to them in their fucked up bullshit 'holy land' and force other nations to wage war against islam to force the continued existence of jews in isreal.

the jews are a plague...fuck even jesus was a jew, look at all the dumb faggots that jesus and his dog shit logic have created. on and on and on...

fuck jews.

winrar

sure, now read torah and find how their religion tells them they can lie and cheat everyone that isn't a jew and it's not even a sin. or how they cheated my grandma, or how banks and banksters (read about rotschild family and how they own every central bank& provide money for all sides in every conflict and war about war)
there are plenty reasons you "educated" but without your own mind fag.

Shit hurts when you really sit down and think about it doesn't it? Your eyes are open user. Grats.

>Red States
Battleground states are a bit gay, coming from a battleground fag

Every horrible think in the modern world was made by jew.
The most resent - Post truth and Trump election.

fgh

df

Jew hate is just a really old meme that occasionally gets WAY too dank, like in Nazi Germany.

In other words, you don't know and just hate them because that's what you've learned from 4chin.
Sheep.

ironic isn't it that american presence in the middle east is because of america's alliance with isreal, the nation created by the allies for the jews. you ever actually listen to osama bin laden talk about this? it's why he and many others continue to attack america, and why 9/11 happened...the fucking guy said it himself.

all we have to do is stop protecting the jews in the middle east (after all they do bomb the shit out of the muslims every day and nobody cares because press manipulation etc)

all we have to do is stop...but we can't why? because the jews are in control of our alliances and foreign policy as well. jews and jew alliances...fucking scourge.

It's no necessarily so much as the person as it is the government and religious leadership that tries to run every fucking thing.

Wut? You're stupid.

hey bro, this website is 18 or older, so let us know when you're done with junior high and we'll tell you (you still got 4 more years to go Sup Forumsro) then after those 4 more years...come on back and tell us 'what things are'. k champ?

mkay, thanks bye.

gg

This is exactly what I'm talking about you're in a rough situation or I guess your grandma is and so you need to blame someone and you think taking to the internet to voice your irrational anti-antisemitism will make you feel better, but lets get real here - you know it's not. This is typical and the sad thing is no matter what I or anyone else says, you'll most likely always think this and continually call anyone who disagrees with you a fag. Sad.

I am literally double the required age for Sup Forums, friendo.

You are all like the ferengi.

how do you avoid working to the point that you starve?

Totally agreed.

Tired of spending money on sand people in a holy land we never visit. If we stopped supporting Israel maybe we'd hate Jews less.

jews are gross senpai

i know right? shekeled and shilled to death these kids. the sheep are almost ready for sheering, once we're gone the jews have no one left alive who know the truth to stand in their way any longer.

prediction 2050 everyone will have a cut cock and fucking curly sideburns. oh well at least they will be rich.

captcha: 3 times now in this thread storefronts...
fucking jews even in the captcha.

How so?

ii

oh i believe you, because this is the internet and we are on an anonymous messageboard, so your word is all i need to verify that fact.

thanks chief, glad you were there to rectify the situation.

fucking kys nigger nobody cares if you're 1,000 years old and go around killing faggots with your sword saying 'there can only be one'

k? thanks! buh bye

still you haven't answered my points, I don't need to blame anyone, my grandma is dead but jews cheated her many years ago for much money. It's a fact not some made up "blame". Same with rotschilds and torah, it's just truth. You only write many words but zero points other than "everyone blames them with no reason". I gave you reasons. FAG

>autism, the post

Short answer: Because they reject Jesus.

Long answer: Read theosophy and esoteric nazism

It's because they're hook nosed scum.

I feel like there is another side of this story we're not hearing...

Did you slip on the floor after throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers? Or after ramming a car through a pedestrian mall?

see
points were made, truth given

in fact i think we can just /thread this

since it's obvious some people just want to defend jews to the death because they are so fucking jew brain washed.

fucking sad how this happened, but smart. they are smart and persistent i'll give them that.

but at the end of the day if you do enough thinking and research there are a billion reasons why jews are the worst race/religion on the face of the earth and have been for almost the entire written history of mankind.

>inb4 didn't prove it.