Was it a good movie Sup Forums? No spoilers please

Was it a good movie Sup Forums? No spoilers please

The Death Star gets exploded.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU'VE RUINED MY NIGHT FAGGOT NIGGER SPIC DICK I WAS GOING TO GO WATCH IT TOMORROW FUCK SHIT CUNT SMEGMA NOW HOW WILL I ENJOY THAT SJW SHITFEST!/!?!?!?!

I'm not going to watch this movie in theaters, spoil it for me please

saw it yesterday morning, opening day where I'm from

First five minutes are disjointed and shitty.
Rest of the movie is pretty good.
Last 5 minutes are fucking awesome.

i thought it was better than the force awakens

They collect the plans for the death star and then all of rogue one dies by the death star blowing them up

It's great, there really isn't much to spoil though I guess I could spoil that some old characters make a return

This

It's a star wars movie. How could it possibly be any good? I mean, it's not like they could ever top Acoustically activated spacemines from Episode III or Jar jar binks for that matter....

Midi chlorians.... Fuck you Lucas and all the shitbags that keep making these god awful movies

princess leia appears at the end, CGI as a young girl again. they deliver the plans to her successfully. darth vader is upset. but you knew all that. stupid franchise, they have nothing to build on. hey, red leader! the meme wins the movie!

Star Wars is fucking shite as fuck.
Grow up.

wow she's a fucking cutie. would lick ass.

the first ones were really good for the time they came out and that's why everyone loves star wars for better or for worse

it starts off slow but picks up during the second act and explodes through the third, with the best ending to a star wars film to top it off. fucking 4 or 4.5/7

EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP. EVERYONE DIES IN ROGUE ONE. THE ONLY GOOD SCENE IS WHEN VADER FUCKS SHIT UP.

its mediocre if you want a standalone film, its shit in every way shape and form if you care anything about the lore or how the films fit together

hell isn't real, except for people like you. only people who spoil things go to this hell.

Even the blind chink?
Holy shit.

I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me. I am with the force and the force is with me.

Full of feminist bullshit just like the last movie

How's high school?

I'm gonna torrent it if I ever find it

I laughed hard, ty