Kik me sluts at jd_dj1234 and ill post all results, even if it isnt a win

Kik me sluts at jd_dj1234 and ill post all results, even if it isnt a win

do you also do snapchat?

Try sarahgries

Nope, i dont feel like that gets any wins tbh, kik is the best for it

delivered

saraaaaax33

delivered, still not read

Faebia90 Petalless melaniedog23 youknowyouloveme22 jmac4987 zabrooski ALPHAperv amberayon estroam let.theflamesbegin little_me4U BeeBeeDubs kokomo_67 HazelEffect DomChameleon HollywoodKissinGin LoveBug0696 justmedopey freckledemma riverburning piratelordofcake hjx93 uursaa NorthernNutcase Slatternly damnthatbrat Applemacair123 the.war.goddess GirlInTheBlueDress kissedbyfirexx PleasureFiend75 K_thursday honeybee198935 LylahLove1224 maddloveXoXo maxussub morganic_aries missdisasterx93 footfetish1211 karv_22 Vanhelzinger need2dom nbushell Pilot_70 DeathPrincess... Lucifex84 playthinggg SadisticDeviantDaddy SassMassterSatan foxyredxx drwhomaster88 SubOrdinate1 InternetPervert1 TallTorontoDom youngmistress21 edmtruckerkilo Sydtheslut12 islandguyty caddy_cowboy TheWhip2005 CuteZoeX

delivered ti mist if them, that list is long asf so

Alright, to everyone that Dm'd me, i got messages sent to them all, will keep you posted

Anyone want to trade ex/gf pics? Kik - jimmyp4two

UPDATE: No real replies yet, got some convos tho, will see where these lead

LaraLigg

kek

already sent one, but its gonna get flooded now so rip

Try goldengalxy on kik

bump

got a reply

nice

Add Horiz0nFire to kek and we'll trade the girls you dated in HS.
You start or ignored.

mctitsandfries

Bump

WhiteKnighted
guys, send them to my kik. i know she has been on a coup,le threads but for fuck sakes, its a waste of time if you dont send them to me

anyone want to start a kik group so we can get some good shit rolling?

Jumpinjoc she's the one with a cameltoe

Try autumnbloom
She sends nudes and denies it

Sure. Go ahead and start one, I'm certainly up for it, so long as there's not too much activity, my phone is pretty slow.

No response
Blocked me after I asked