I'm am totally losing my shit right now

I'm am totally losing my shit right now.

A friend of mine just texted me. He said that my very drunk girlfriend is currently getting fucked by five guys in the back bedroom of a house party. He said that she wasn't passed out. He said he tried to stop it, but he got physically dragged out of the house.

What do?
>pic related

Stop posting copypasta

huh?

This isn't copypasta.

nobody even falls for copypastas this bad
quit reposting them

This isn't not copypasta

then you're retarded. dump the slut. don't know why you're losing your shit. she was a slut from the moment you met her.

post face

lol it's obvious user- find the party and go for sloppy sixths you cuck

No she's not. She's a really good girl. Only had one boyfriend before me and they were together for all of high school. There is only one explanation for this. The guys fucking her are completely taking advantage of her state of intoxication.

Should I call the cops?

call the cops you asshole

Go over there stupid shit. If she has a bad explanation, dump the dumb slut

post pic of you and her together, and then a pic of you by yourself with a timestamp

thats called denial user, dont talk to your soon to be ex gf until you go through the rest of the stages

>He said that she wasn't passed out

It's more likely her state of intoxication lowered her inhibitions enough to free her to do what she has always wanted to do.

I'm not in the same city right now. I'm visiting my father for Christmas. I'm 14 hours away from her.

bad plan, either he goes over there to start a fight with the guys or he dumps her whether or not she has a good explanation
even if she convinces you with some lie, you'll always remember her as the chick that nailed 5 guys and the image of that will never leave your head when youre with her

>letting your gf go to a house party
>you're a cuck
>she knows this and lets a gang of men fuck her while slightly playing intoxicated
>she'll plead to forgive her tomorrow and that it wasn't like that, that she doesn't remember anything
>she still has semen dripping out of her

Then merry fucking christmas! Soz user. But being single isnt so bad :)

Tell her to text you pics of her sloppy cum-covered face and pussy for you to share with us

fake and gay

find a new girlfriend; never contact that bitch again--not even to tell her why.

if you live together, throw all her shit on the curb and change your locks.

ancient pasta
sage

Post her nudes. Cheating sluts deserve it

Screenshot the text msg or GTFO

THIS IS NOT COPYPASTA FAGGOT!!!!

Then proof plz

Be happy for the first time in months. You just lost 100 lbs of dead weight.

This.
Then time stamp. Also if she is intoxicated, legally speaking those 5 guys are committing rape. Ask your mate for the address, drop a call to the cops anonymously. Then wait till she brawls to you about 'being raped' and drop her ass then and there.

Case closed.

but then how could he continue w/ this fake story?

This copypasta story has got me so titillated I could go for a five guy's burger right the fuck now.

Why do you believe your friend without proof?

You should be on your way to that party not on Sup Forums. You should be running or driving as fast as you can to fight the dudes that are either raping or gamgbanging your girlfriend. Sometimes in life as a man you gotta take an asswhooping. You're friends there. Maybe he'll have your back

there's nothing you can do. Can you imagine being with her even if it is rape?

call the police, tell friend to fuck outta there
dont let him get cucked

rly bro? youre on Sup Forums. Go on the deepweb and buy a gun you nerd! (im just kidding btw)

truth...get going faggot

He give us no proof what so ever

yeah fight some 5 naked 12 inch'd negro chads, maybe with a friend
great way to get fucking destroyed, cops are the best option

>"Completely taking advantage of her state of intoxication."

Fucking let this thread die.

Even at my most potent drunk I've been able to maintain an initial thought process of morality. Anyone who uses being wasted as an excuse, for any action, deserves to be wasted.

Get your ass over there fast you might get there in time to enjoy real sloppy 6th's or even more

op it appears to me : you are a cuck
see this as an opportunity to deepen your cuckoldry. relax and absorb the situation dont be jealous

>(im just kidding btw) you're a fucking pussy you scared little bitch

post the text message from your friend if your not a copyfag

call the cops dumbass. at least it will break it up. Better that then find your frunk gf on some internet video being gangbanged when drunk.

I'm not a cuck.

slightly kek'd

then call the cops and stop it or forever be a cuck

Idk 5 guys.

what legal means do the cops have to do anything?

>underage sex fueled drunk party.

I'm sure they'll find something.

If the guys are black then this question is invalid.

>isn't not copypasta
Found the two retards

That's what the cowards say... get a mouthpiece, some pepperspray and a club.... niggers hate to be sprayed and clubbed

Yea cuz you would buy a gun off the deepweb and kill someone with it just to prove tour not a pussy, get a life fag

thats what u get , all girls are sluts , kill her

>underage

You seem to be projecting a bit there user. Op has provided no indication of his GF's age.

put a fuze charge on the window. that will make them all scatter!

are you retarded m8. just say you belive she is being raped. true or not they will break it up at least. If this isnt some b8 then maybe shes is actually cheating on you cause your a retarded wimp who sits on the internet instead of acting

>implying
This is Sup Forums it's mostly underage here believe it or not.

Op break up with that bitch idc if shes 9/10 drunk she wouldnt have done it voluntarily if she didnt want to its obviously not rape if your friends telling the truth, sorry bro but u gotta do it

bitch i dont need to go to the deep web...i have a house riddled with guns...get a life fag

yes lets post on B when GF getting fucked, instead of grabbing a gun or bat and going over there.

pasta detected

>it's mostly underage here

citation please

str8 b8. No fags dumb enough to get on the chans and carry on if this shit was really going down to your girl. Any non cuck would be actively doing something about it.

Which are you?
b8, cuck or retard?

Take your pick OP

see

My dick nigga

> on the chans
> chans
> CHANS

You missed one. He could also be a miserable little pussy who knows he can't take 5 guys like his gf can.

Woooah no way you have multiple guns in your house?!?! I bet the ladies love you lol, and cmon dont just repeat my insults back to me put in some more effort.....faggot

You should go to the party and join in! Its important in any healthy relationship to try take part in your spouses interests. So go to the party and get all up in that cuckold with her, then tomorrow maybe you two can try out some manogomy.

your mom doesn't seem to mind me bitch....your a fucking disgrace KYS......faggot

>No she's not.
Yes she is.
>She's a really good girl.
No she's not.
>The guys fucking her are completely taking advantage of her state of intoxication.
No, the guys fucking her are giving a slut what she wants.

call the cops and report a rape

Look man you cant talk to the president like this

Samefagging this hard

Dude I am you wtf?

>tfw at least 20 of them were me

just dumpo that whore lol problem solved

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Samefagging this hard
Your a bit paranoid bro

What if they have a Jäger?

> (OP)
>> (OP)
>>
>> (You)
>> (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Samefagging this hard
>
>
>Your a bit paranoid bro
kek memes

well that's a nice ass either way

cuck'd since didnt go with her

op probably thinks theyre together but was friendzoned ages ago

bro, all girls are sluts when they're drunk. She's drunk and she's getting gang banged and loving it. Deal with it, talk to her about what happened if you must.

Don't worry user, she's just telling them a story about how cute you are. Jamari, Tyrone, Jamal, Eddison and Elijah are just smiling and listening to her.

>One comment with no (You)

he cant get all of them..Fuze has 3 charges now

Dude, you have a serious issue.

>I say to myself

Why have you done this

the chosen one

Idk. Why did you?

It seems I killed my own thread.