Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

I am a literal genius and have identified ways to monopolize several industries at once. I have furthermore invented many things, almost all of which could be manufactured fairly easily and would sell.

I don't have capital though. Investors and business-minded people don't like me or contact me back because I'm moderately insane, but I'm still a genius.

Let's fix that. Let me tell you where to put your money, and let me convince you that that will make you a tremendous amount of money, and then you'll want to do it. It'll be great. We'll make millions. Or billions.

Any richfags on?

>monopolize several industries at once
>invented many things

wow, slow down there tiger. you sound like someone with delusion of grandeur, not someone to be trusted with money. but hey, I'll bite.

just name one thing you've invented, like your greatest invention, and please tell me you have a working prototype.

Wanna write my thesis?

I have a device that can literally end identity theft as we know it. But I can't disclose too much about it. Too much on the line.

A lower-level invention of mine would be a $20 device to hook up to any steel-string or electric guitar which converts it into the equivalent of a $400 MIDI guitar. I will gladly explain this invention and others to you privately if you are interested in helping me.

I do not have working prototypes of the MIDI convert, but when I tell you about it, you'll realize, holy shit that can be made easily. And it would sell... as several engineers and a guitar professor I've spoken to have said.

I have a musical notation that is both human and computer readable, and extensible to convey as much information as needed, and intensible to convey as little as needed. Thus, a program can be written to write in this language much quicker than a program can be written to write sheet music in any goddamn format. This has given me an opportunity to revisit the currently EXTREMELY tedious process of sheet music writing and make it MUCH less tedious. I seek to outcompete Finale and Sibelius at the first opportunity, but I need programmers. My program will begin to impress very fast.

I have a cheap and salable device that will allow me to outcompete SnapChat in the "send n00ds to my boyfriend privately" market.

>asks for large sum of money on anonymous message board based on evidence that is impossible to confirm

There are only two scenarios. You are a delusional imbecile, or you are trying to scam delusional imbeciles responding to you. Fuck outta here.

me too

I'm actually not. All I am asking is let me convince you of things you should pay people to make. I am not asking to do any more than advise you.

I simply need a private conversation with a man with capital, and he will realize I can make him rich.

I am furthermore not delusional. I am literally a genius. 36 ACT, National Merit Scholar, psychopathic, high-functioning autistic, OCD, ADHD, Tourettes, genius.

There are many things wrong with my brain. There is one thing that is right with my brain, it is that I am a genius.

No need for private conservation. You can't prevent that conversation from being leaked on this board the minute the phone call ends.

Share one idea you have on here, fully detailed, and prove that all that is needed is capital.

I am not going to be bullied into sharing monetizable information publicly.

I don't even need a phone call. I'll do Omegle with a hashtag of my choosing.

I can demand to evaluate from the person I am speaking to if they would actually help me or fuck me.

OP here. Omegle. Battletoads. Go.

I will immediately offer to prove you inventions if you prove you are in a position to help me.

>I have a program idea, I just need someone to program it for me

Literally an ideas guy

Ideas guys only suck if they actually could not be utilized to become billionaires. Which is mostly true, but not now.

midi device sounds promising but without a working prototype what can I say.. it's a neat idea.

Sadly I have to agree with this user. you kinda sound like a scammer. if that's the case, good luck with finding someone rich enough to have money to be scammed out of, but dumb enough to fall for your shenanigans.

In case you aren't a scammer, let me say in the real world, your claims about your ideas and your IQ and you being a genius aren't worth shit. If you want my money, you have to have physical proof for our future success as business partners.

You need to have a working prototype of an invention that I think will sell well, that doesn't exist yet and that I think there's real demand for out there.

tl;dr: focus on one invention of yours and get a working prototype running, and show your working prototype to investors

There are rich people out there. All I need is one rich person to call me and I will convince him that he is speaking to a genius.

When I have that possibility in front of me, I cannot justify a single day of not being extremely rich - that would be the case by and large if capital-less me picked one invention and stuck to it. Mathematically, it makes no sense.

I ask for no money upfront, nothing more than a phone call. There is no room for scam. Only a Rick Roll. And that won't happen.

When I speak of inventions that do not have prototypes, they are so simple that you will agree it'll be at least extremely unlikely that they CAN'T be made cheaply.

I can make a device that will sell billions at 5 dollars profit apiece. I can prove this to any person who has the capital to take on the challenge.

>they are so simple that you will agree it'll be at least extremely unlikely that they CAN'T be made cheaply.
I will agree on that with you 100% as soon as you show me how YOU made one simple and cheaply in form of a prototype.

It is basically a statistical impossibility that all of my inventions will fail to impress someone who offers me a comfortable medium in which to prove they are worth making.

Even if you find some reason not to do the one, there are so many inventions from my insane, genius mind that SOME have to impress you.

Take the challenge.

you don't have inventions, you have ideas. ideas are cheap. ideas are easy. ideas are common. everybody has ideas. ideas are highly, highly overvalued. execution is all that matters.

I'm not impressed. but I get it now, you aren't looking for someone to invest in a product of yours, you are looking for someone to invest in you. you are looking for a sugar-daddy. and this on here on Sup Forums on all places. well, good luck with that.

I wouldn't waste my time with that if I were you, rather learn a practical skill, like programming for example, and make an actual idea become reality. that's how you become rich. not by shitposting on Sup Forums.

My ideas are unique because I am completely fucking insane in a way that renders me extremely intelligent and actually very logical. I have no disorder that disconnects me from reality.

Once spoken to in private I can easily prove everything I say.

Im an Industrial Designer from the Philadelphia Area... If you are serious I can help you fabricate whatever, present it to whoever, and get people on board. I have some free time. If your interested Idea's Guy...

>I am a literal genius
but too stupid to motivate investors in my brilliant ideas.

>715654990
This.

Can you employ me?

Well look "Idea's Guy", one big problem here, this reeks of bullshit to me, I can smell it from miles away across the ocean over the internet and I don't like it. you really have to work on your act.

I could help you get an actual product in front of an actual investor, but you have no actual product to get in front of anyone, you are just looking for someone to give you money for your ideas it seems to me, to invest money in to you as a person, which is a nice concept in your mind I'm sure, but it isn't how things work in the real world I'm afraid.

If you're as intelligent and logical as you claim, I'm sure you can see the fact that someone who made millions out of basically nothing knows a thing about how the world works or two, and would tell you like I do, to focus on one product that you want to sell and to get a working prototype, and not just sell your persona as a mentally ill misunderstood genius- which I'm afraid isn't worth much.

Now stop this and go work on one of your ideas, focus, work hard on it, maybe get other people on board who can help you with it, and get it to a stage where you could sell it to other people. then with a prototype ready, go make a kickstarter or go look for investors.

nigga, i dont want to know the in depths of your inventions/ideas, just tell us some mind blowing businesses that will make the fuckin golden goose shit bricks of gold

Ideas are meaningless without the ability to execute. Like a slacker with an IQ of whatever is impressive these days. Consider suicide.

Kanye West detected

you should go on shark tank.